What is the sexiest thing a man can do

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by LordCrustySock, Apr 21, 2014.

1. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Have a bread!! Or just be sweet and kind.

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Oh yeah, I love a man with a nice, fluffy loaf of wonder bread :D

3. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

^^^ kekekeke :smilielol5:

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Got to be the seedy stuff for me hahahahaha

5. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Poppy or Sesame? :D

Oh baby, it's Italian bread tonight!! lol

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Italian bread always cuts my gums.

7. Sallysmart

I have a fave brand here, it's local, seeds of all kinds and even pumpkin seeds, two pieces of toast in the am is like a whole meal deal, if a guy could bake it for me he'd be ma man forever. It's soooo good.

8. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Omg Sally...lool. You hungry? hahaha

Wait till LordCrustySock gets back to see how we made a mess of his thread with our little bread jokes.

For the record, a page or so back, I made a serious post ...Sir Crusty.

9. Sallysmart

No, I have this problem, I don't like to eat till at least noon hour and my mom phones me and bugs me to eat breakfast, best I can do is toast and coffee but at least I do it now. If she had her way it would be eggs toast orange juice and the whole shebang.
    I can't even look at or smell an egg till after two coffees are down the hatch. My bread maker makes it nice tho, it doesn't get dry when toasted and it's heavy so it's like a breakfast so I can do it.
    Oh wait, this was about sexy men and what they do... Bring me my toast and coffee,,, in bed!

10. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I get mine in bed every weekday morning....how's that?!!

11. Sallysmart

I think after a couple times I would be saying Fuck off! Maybe a coffee but nearly every day, would feel like he wants me up and doing shit for him, hahahaha.
    I am a funny one in the morning, I hate food then, I have to lay there till my (sleep) paralysis goes away. I need to be called at least three times and if it's not gentle I come out like a lion. Now if I was fondled and woken that way every morning,,, maybe that would be ok as long as he didn't want sex every morning, my energy level is low till I get two cups of coffee in me. Then I am wired for the day.
    My BF woke me once with a hand on my leg shaking it and saying, "Hun, get up, it's 2am and I gotta go home to my dogs and get up early" I wasn't pissed but he scared the shit out of me. The sudden hold and shaking of my leg freaked me out. He coulda kissed me and left,,, now he does.
    I remember my X hubby, thinking something like, don't she look fine and jumping on top of me while I was sleeping in the middle of the night. I woke thinking I was being raped by someone else and lifted him off me and on to the floor, funniest thing. For me anyway once I was awake and saw him there stunned still on the floor.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hmm, women seem to love it when a guy acts like he's really full of himself, and is kind of mean to random people. and starts fights with people who are weaker than him, for no real reason.

oh, actions toward the women. umm, ignoring them seems to help. and bossing them around usually goes over pretty well.

13. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Beautiful men are sexy even when they are doing nothing.

When I see a beautiful man, I immediately feel a heat in my pussy. It's a great feeling.

If our eyes meet and we decide to fuck, from that moment on, till the moment we part, he's the sexiest man in the world.

14. FawnofTime

FawnofTime Member

Just thinking about it gets me worked up but...

I love the idea of a man just grabbing me by my hair and stripping me down and just having his way with me. Spank me, choke me, tie me up and gag me, blindfold me. And if it's my husband doing all that then having a bunch of his friends come over and letting them have their way with me. Nothing turns me on more then the thought of him watching me while I get pounded by other guys or having him just throw me around and use me as a fucksack.

15. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I think the most sensual act my husband does is while he is eating my pussy he sometimes spreads my ass cheeks and dives into my ass licking every inch. For whatever reason it feels so good when he takes his time and licks it good.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D

17. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

no...you're ALL wrong...the sexiest thing any man can do...is to look in a woman's eye in the afterplay...
    and say...I loved it..every bit of it..i love you,your body,your scent,your orgasms,your tits,eyes,legs...and whatever....
    but the main point is==that you see that GLOW in a womans eye that tells you...
    yes,dude...you're the ONE who really gave me an orgasm I will NEVER forget..
    and if that lady tells you==that she doubts if anyone can repeat that feeling in her...
    that's it,folks..that's LOVE and SEX at its best..anyone agrees?
    I'm at a blessed age...and i still can do it...boooh :bandana:

18. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Be confident.

1 person likes this.
  19. SugarSpice&Stilettos

SugarSpice&Stilettos Members

Be controlling, confident and dominant in the bedroom....

20. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Nice guys finish last. :)