What is the sexiest thing a man can do

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by LordCrustySock, Apr 21, 2014.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I put them in the same boat I get the same response from both a sore back and wet sticky front.

2. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Everything

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are you sure you don't want him to ride a unicorn instead? lol

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well that would be perfectly fitting I think. I used to own a unicorn in my dreams, it had two horns, one normal and a small point on his nose. He guided his way around the earth on the Rainbow bridge and used his nose horn like an antenna to direct him. I don't know where he went, I just stopped dreaming about him one day. =[

Maybe my dream man could be a unicorn that turns into my long haired knight.

5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Oh girl, you have NO IDEA what you are missing. Make it happen the first chance you get. :D

6. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Pull my hair, make me a good girl.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

When a man knows how to do it right, it's everything. In my case I am not talking for doing something wrong, like a disciplinary spanking, I am talking taking a little control, ramping up the sex, making it hot. He is not into it for himself but he likes doing it, he says because he loves my ass and likes to keep it in shape, haha. Even roll playing can be fun as long as you have safe words so he doesn't do what would hurt you or turn you off.
    Some like it in a disciplinary way some like it a little or a lot for intense sex. Depending on yourself. Some find it's a tension reliever in a way. You might like it hard or with instruments or just a hand with rubbing and pinching or other stuff, like I do. For me it's about having his hands on my ass, claiming it as his and playing with it in many ways. Takes me to a higher level. Sounds strange maybe to someone who has never had it happen but the first time you might like it or hate it.
    The first time it happened to me I was a bit surprised and maybe not even sure I really cared for it but he knew how to make it feel right and even tho I can get along without it I like it and it turns me on instantly. I could be angry and say no to sex but if he plays with my ass I can't say no.
    Most guys if they do it while they are in you will say they feel things happening like contractions for them.
    Give it a go if you get a chance, at least once.
    I heard there are hormones or endorphins released as a pain response from the brain that wakes up other senses making things happen a whole lot more intensely. Works for me no matter how it's explained.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Shotgun.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Grant Me Unlimited Access To His Credit Card...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

10. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

The sexiest thing a man can do is take off his horn-rimmed glasses and bite the tip while standing stark naked in front of me, lift his leg and rest his elbow on his knee, and say something profound; something philosophical then jump into bed with me where he smothers me head to toe in kisses and tells me I'm beautiful, then fucks me, followed by making love.

11. LordCrustySock

LordCrustySock Member

I love you all

12. LordCrustySock

LordCrustySock Member

Even you irminsul

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And As Usual GLEN Is Passed Over...:bigcry:

Cheers Glen.

14. LordCrustySock

LordCrustySock Member

I love you too Glen. You are part of my all.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......:love:

Cheers Glen.

16. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I think the hottest thing a man can do is get completely naked with another man and play with each other's dicks. It's very arousing to watch that. Ideally they would both be the masculine type and look similar. I like all body types but for some reason that particular scene is best when it involves big hard dicks and muscular builds. The more manly the two of them, the better.

17. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

ignore you to your fantasies or fantasize about you

18. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Go down on me after he has come inside me! Any guy who is that at ease with his own bodily fluids is worth having around! (My husband is such a man BTW)

19. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

The sexiest thing a man can do is have a total sexual mental affair with me -- get in to my head, say things that blow me away. Seduce me, flirt with me. Play with me. Make me think about him all day, do bad things for him and want to rape him when I see him.

"Tonight we make love, only with words" - Prince

20. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

My kind of thinking, I like the mental bits as much as the touch. I said before, just coming or making him or me do things we wouldn't care to do would be Just sex, turned into a chore, it's about how into my head he can be, then it's everything. When my guy tells me how good I am for him that right there is a turn on and it's just a start. He doesn't have to work hard at it or do funky things he wouldn't like at all, there is no test, just make me feel good about being with him.