Straight guys sucking cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ashdawkins, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Ixti87

Ixti87 Members

After reading many of the 250+ comments on this thread, I have an interessting observation. Stay with me here.

Say one person was brought up being told that Indian food was the absolute worst thing imaginable. I mean, it's disgusting and no one should ever eat it. (I am not identify the gender of this person yet).

So for years, they hear the worst. But, there are folks who say that Indian food is alright, and pretty darned good. They see restaurant reviews that look interesting, and some of the meals are mouthwatering in photos.

Now, one day someone offers to take this person to an Indian restaurant. This person questions the call but agrees. Why not?

The restaurant has different smells, dishes, decorations and ways of eating. It's exotic. Unexpected. Nothing that they have ever seen or tasted before.

At the end of the meal, some people fall in love Indian food. They want to go every week. Right now, let's set those folks aside.

Others may think it was ok, and others still hate it. Absolutely no desire to go back - ever. The whole idea was a nice fantasy at the time and they gave it a go, but it's not for them. They refuse to ever darken the door of another Indian restaurant for as long as they live.

If this person is named Sally and she tells her friends years later about her experience, her friends shrug their shoulders. Big deal. Move on.

If this person's name is John, his friends - and society as a whole - will tell him to move to Calcutta and wear a turban.

The point is that we all have fantasies. Curiosity. And if someone were to act on them once and decide there is no way they want to do this again, how could you label them as homosexual (wanting only the same gender) or bisexual (equally attracted to both genders)? It makes no sense.

Now, I have never had the opportunity to try Indian food. I have thought about it, but never had the time, opportunity or guts to follow through. And it's really none of my business if anyone has.

So tagging someone with a label based on their experience seems kind of strange.

RIJACO likes this.
  2. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

If they are sucking cock they are no longer straight. You can’t in suck a cock

biboroguy12 and Suburbanray like this.
  3. Jobob

Jobob Members

Who cares!

RIJACO and Ixti87 like this.
  4. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Right I actually don’t care myself. But straight guys don’t suck dick… bi guys do. I’ll admit I’m bisexual

Suburbanray likes this.
  5. john slick

john slick Members

I`m straight,have never sucked a cock,but I would LOVE to !

RIJACO likes this.
  6. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

then we'd both be straight!

7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

As anything, give it a shot!!

Ixti87 likes this.
  8. Ixti87

Ixti87 Members

Ehh, I am happily remarried now. But, dang, in those months between separation and meeting my new wife, I should have been more adventurous.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, hopefully she is more orally generous than wife 1.0...don't let her off the hook...

Ixti87 likes this.
  10. Ixti87

Ixti87 Members

Yes, wife 2.0 was a huge upgrade!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Just remember to keep up with the updates....sometimes, they just don't get it....yes, marriage IS a lot about sex...

6Sailor9 and Ixti87 like this.
  12. za123za

za123za Members

Just curious, as a straight guy what intrests you about the idea of sucking a guy?

13. Ixti87

Ixti87 Members

Everyone's reason is different.

For me, my ex was frigid. She hated to give oral (but had no issues receiving). She also was not very animated when (or if) she orgasmed.

Most of my fantasies happened during those times. What would it be like to give oral to someone who appreciated it and there was no question when orgasm was reached?

My affair partner (female) and I spoke about this. Her response always cracked me up. "So, you are telling me you need a good bj."

That's how it worked for me.

Kyle Gee and za123za like this.
  14. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Well...as I've posted elsewhere on this site I can and do suck my own dick. When I do, I always fantasize about sucking someone else's. I haven't been able to find someone discreet enough to give it a try but when I do I'll be sure to let you know.

biboroguy12 and Harry7272 like this.
  15. john slick

john slick Members

tasting his cock,seeing what its like

16. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

If you were near me, I would go for it

17. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

Same here

18. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

I have always wanted a friend like that

nympho man and Barefoot Rick like this.
  19. biboroguy12

biboroguy12 Members

Pretty much the same as I like to please. Truth is I have had more male partners than female and I prefer to bottom, oral or anal.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  20. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I couldn't have said it better.