Let's complain about irrelevant things

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by RainyDayHype, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Fringe

Fringe Guest

Anyone have cats?

2. Fringe

Fringe Guest

Funny! :)

3. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Annoying, when I accidentally double click on something here and then I go to someone's profile. I'm pretty sure I have gone through like 70 profiles doing this stupid act since I became a member.

That and not having cash on me when I go to an establishment that only accepts cash.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I hate when i count money and i double check it to make sure its right and i get a different number. Then i count it again and i get a third different number.

5. twixychick30

twixychick30 Member

I hate it when I wake up ten minutes before my alarm goes up and I try going back to sleep in those ten minutes. grrr

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

^^^^ lol!

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I hate that too, cos then you appear on the members that recently visited this profile list.

Then you are like, no I dont want them to think I like them, or care what starsign they are

Usually happens when trying to right click for previous posts by that member ( to see what other douchebag posts theyve made) but dont right click properley and end up on their profile

8. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yea, that visitor log is quite incriminating. Ha. I think if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't be as annoyed because my mistake would have been, well... my mistake, not something everyone else can see.

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

When I go through a whole section of HIP (The first page of threads, that is), think I'm done, and click on the bold ones that are on top and BAM, there is another list of threads.

Realistically, I don't think I will be able to go through all the sections of HIP.

:(

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

toe nails are completely useless

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Bosses always try to blame the operaters for machines breaking down. And i will give them that sometimes it is a persons fault but the bottom line is if you run a machine for 20 hours a day 6 days a week its going to break down eventually and if it isnt maintained properly the operater isnt going to have anything to do with constant problems

12. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

They should let parents leash their children and tie them to the light pole outside the store

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Bosses should be leashed and tied to lamp poles.... :2thumbsup:

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Tyrson should have more power in the business world

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Far too less rainy posts recently.

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i hate when i have something that i want to tell everybody that i hate, but then i forget what it was that i hate when i get to the thread where its appropriate to say the things that you hate.

17. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Disappearing hair-ties and finding out about these disappearing hair-ties during outings in which you put your hair up while masterly hugging your bag with your thighs, then holding your ponytail with one hand, and digging into your bag with your other hand, in order to find said hair-tie, but only to realize it has disappeared.

I hear the mystery disappearance of bobby-pins is just as rampant.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My ipod mysteriously cuts off sometimes when i have it plugged into my car.

19. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Everyone says "where's it at" including trained professionals.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

sometimes i cant sleep because of constantly being awoken by pain...but if i take the pain pills the freaky dreams wake me up constantly