Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've never tried nitrous, so i've not combined it with any psychedelics either.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

never really did much nitrous while tripping. always more so alone or with weed..

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've taken nitrous with MDMA at a house party which was really strange, I felt like that combo may have inspired some happy hardcore, everything felt super surreal and moving like a sped up reality... I've combo'd nitrous with weed as well which basically just added to the stonedness and made me feel pretty out of it. I feel like I may have combined it in the waning parts of a 2cx trip as well but I can't really remember that for sure at the moment.

The way some describe nitrous with Acid sounds fantastic but nitrous is not really an experience that I recall taking away a lot from besides doing it a bunch over the course of mostly a few weeks, probably annoying my roommates at the time in the process as I was repeatedly blowing balloons up late at night.

4. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Just a single tab. Classic case of getting more out of it than I expected. However, I usually find that to be the case with low doses of acid. Usually the higher doses are more relaxing for me, i.e. I am too far into the acid experience to have any anxiety.

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

1/8 of shrooms to the dome

though it would be a good idea to put on musx and go to the roof
    the views are amazing like Christmas 1/8 of shrooms to the dome

though it would be a good idea to put on hardcore rave. Music and go to the roof
    the views are amazing like Christmas

I got mysle locked uo there to instead of calling my neighbor I found a door and walked down to the lobbybofbthat building

it is here that I am sending u this from the moon the roof was very dark in cornered and there were entities in the shadows

I got mysle locked up there to instead of calling my neighbor I found a door and walked down to the lobby/stairs of that building

it is here that I am sending u this from

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It is interesting but not something to do allot. Like one or two balloons for the whole night and your good. But people crave it you don't want to stop. Kind of like ketamine you need some self control or you are in trouble.

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I did nitrous on my first LSD trip on bicycle day two (maybe one?) years ago. I found that it basically did acid-ception. It was like an acid trip within an acid trip within an acid trip and it made the overall trip feel like it lasted much much longerm, even though I was probably only high on nitrous for a few minutes. It really doesn't do much on its own, but combined with sex, acid or ketamine, it can be fucking powerful.

Your experience on MDMS sounds pretty typical. One time I tried doing several hoots of nitro on MDMA and ketamine and it launched me almost as far away as DMT. Everything became a triangle made of triangles that were clicking and popping into each other and then I merged with it and existed as different colours for a while, as the process of the clicking triangle continued.

I find it so weird that you find higher doses of LSD to be more relaxing... but I guess sometimes things are counter intuitive like that. I tried a higher dose this summer and it was pretty enjoyable, but it would be a pretty biased comparison because I was also on 25i and mushrooms and probably A couple other things too...

8. AceK

I'm gonna be honest, I'm somewhat of a sherm fan. I really like smokin' dust and that shit makes me mad ambitious and shit. It's gotta be respected tho, or it will end up in a train wreck.

I find that mxe does some things that ketamine do and also some things that pcp does but ketamine has effects mxe and pcp dont, and mxe has some effects that ketamine and pcp have somewhat in common but PCP has effects common to both those but also some effects not typical of the others. It doesn't really produce a hole its more like you can get stuck but all of the above have to be treated with the utmost respect.

They can help you to change your thought pattern though, but it can also lead to some strange beliefs and shit if you're inexperienced. But it can also show you a lot of the truth, you can change your way of thinking and then see that things really are the way you see them.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bumping some mxe, contemplating seeing Transcendence in a bit. Seems like it could be a good one on MXE but has received mostly bad reviews.

10. felix4life

felix4life Member

bump jungle chili chips, thinking about dosing phenibut

11. AceK

be careful with the phenibut, that one is not to be taken often I would suggest no more than 3g but i don't know ur tolerance so dont listen to me.

It can be nasty if you overdo it!

12. AceK

Just received a scientific sample...looks like I'll be taking an afternoon trip ;)

Edit...wrong "scientific sample" maybe it's for the best

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Bump for graduating college! Feels like I took a breath 16 months ago and now I can exhale a little. But not that much, as now I need to find a new job befitting the diploma. Out of the frying pan and into the button up shirt :D

I think nitrous would go great with LSD or MDMA; those two merge wonderfully with ketamine after all. I've done the gas once when I had my wisdom teeth out, was a great experience, very euphoric and galactic.

14. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

whooops wrong thread bump

15. AceK

Hopefully an after noon miprocin trip comin soon.

16. d0nny

d0nny Member

Bump for ketamine. I've done MXE a ton of times but this is my first ketamine experience. All I can say is wow. This is a much cleaner drug than mxe. I am able to have much clearer thoughts.

17. thismoment

thismoment Member

Congratulations!

That was my idea (befitting the degree) at one point. Then I remembered why I had gone to school and looked for (and created) a new job befitting The Dream.

And here I am these many years later, filled with gratitude.

18. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Congratulations Writer on finishing up School! Hope it opens up the right doors for you!

19. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

What were you going to school for Writer?

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Thanks fellas. Social work. Right now my plan is to be a hospital social worker, specifically working with kids who have cancer and their families, but I'm pretty flexible, and the field is insanely wide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.