Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019
  2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

7th time's the charm.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

What ever...
    literally calling out people in a psychedelic page ..

Is it an heroin or meth get out of here with that shit..

4. I've reported your offensive comments .

5. Do you want me to write a book for you new dude..
    do your own research don't bbetrolling members about their health for a dumbass debate.. . Go read pihkal
    And tihkal. Which I m sure pork has read both cover to cover.
    Ignorant. LOL.[/QUOTE]

I've reported your offensive comments.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Looks like I missed some interesting debate

7. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Oof, last post in December. I'm willing to keep this thread alive till my last days if you guys are!

I wasn't ever able to try 4-HO-MET, but I had a couple of substantial trips on LSD (which I really like) and I tried 50g DMT yesterday sandwiched between some herbal blend of damiana, sage, lavender, and chamomile. I had only smoked it once before and it wasn't quite enough. I had been holding onto it for six years! It holds up surprisingly well to degradation. It might have been in the freezer for a little bit, but for the most part it was room temperature (or much warmer actually) in a dark place. I must thank you guys for instilling the awesome habit of writing a trip journal. It's great to look back on the 35 trips I've done. An excerpt from the DMT trip report (kinda typical, but it was so nice to be reminded of psychedelic beauty):

“Never forget this”. At least, that’s the three words I came back with. It wasn’t forget all the intricacies, but rather that there is a loving presence that is present in my life and will be waiting for me when I die. There were pretty good visuals around a black background, but a white presence at the top and out of the “third eye” at some points. I decided to let myself fully fall into the white presence that was waiting for me. I didn’t feel scared at any time. It reminded me of death approaching a white light and feeling safe in it. That it was based out of love and that is was beautiful. Everything is beautiful.

porkstock41 likes this.
  8. porkstock41

Hey pop, good to see you. I assume you mean 50 mg DMT not 50 grams :)

I too have some DMT that’s several years old since I last tried it. I noticed from my journal that I tended to start using it on back to back days a few times. Now it’s been over 8 years...

9. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

Feeling nostalgic.....

This site was there for me through some rough times as a teen. It's sad to see it almost dead now. I used to be in the chatroom every night and made some true friends in there. I still think of them often. It doesn't seem it's posted in much these days but in the spirit of things, I did some 3-MeO-PcP in light doses through out my workday, just been getting bored I guess. 3-MeoPcP and 3-Ho-Pcp combined in unknown dosages combined once I clocked off and got home. Enough to get me reminiscing of this old place. Been hitting Nitrous Balloons and watching Adventure Time.

Smoked 30mg of DMT last night. Lit some incense, opened the window, felt the cold Oregon air breeze in over my body. I always forget just how intense that come up is. It's always worth it though

porkstock, R0llin, guerilla, I know there are many others I'm forgetting; not sure if any of you will ever see this, but I love you all and I hope you are doing well

I'll check in every now and again when feeling nostalgic.

The Hipforums meant so much to me during my teenage years. I will always love it. I would love to see it come back to life

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Just whenever I ran out of my DMT that I had been holding on to since 2014, I scored a whole gram of a fresh batch. That wonderful tryptamine smell never gets old!

Thanks for checking in! I often feel nostalgic and come back here every so often, even though it's near dead. Met some great people and learned a lot, especially about harm reduction. I still love doing my research. I tried 3-MeO-PCP a LONG time ago back when I loved MXE. The high was much less apparent than MXE and I never't really felt like I got to witness it in its entirety, but maybe that's just the nature of the chemical. Congrats on the DMT trip. I tried a 50mg for the first time about 6 months ago and it was beautiful. I was nervous about it for so long, but it ended up being great and I later indulged in some more. As I said above, I just got some more and I'm really excited to try a fresh batch, cause I think my previous one may have been somewhat degraded. I would also love to buy a glass vaporgenie to witness it in its entirety. Anyways, nice to see you drop in. Never give up on this site! I'll be around if you are. Feel free to hit me up if you ever want to chat. Much love!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

hmm, not sure how to delete posts.

12. porkstock41

Hey man good to “see” you back around here. I still check in occasionally, but my psychedelic use has gotten even more occasional than my random visits to HFs.

My last trip was on bicycle day, so almost a year has past. I used to struggle to keep it to one trip per month!

I had a subarachnoid hemorrhage (brain bleed, which sounds worse than it is) back in June and haven’t tripped again since then. Kinda adds another layer of nerves to the whole tinkering with my brain chemistry thing.

I am starting to get that itch again though, especially with the spring weather finally breaking through

13. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Finally ordered some 4-HO-MET.

14. porkstock41

Been doing a lot of reading about lsd analogues. Amazing how many there are! Somehow I never realized that ETH-LAD is only one extra methyl group than lsd (which could also be called METH-LAD). I shoulda got some back in the day when you could actually find it

Popularity likes this.
  15. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

40mg 4-HO-MET, 4 tabs of LSD, 60mg DMT, 4 whippets. Whoa! Unfortunately have not broke through out of all the times I've tried it so far, which might be around 7 times. I think I need to go in fully sober next time. I even bought the glass vapor genie. Was still insane though! I got to the waiting room and saw very straight lines of various neon colors which all came together to make a big crazy geometric shape. I ended up giggling. The girl I did it with met the machine elves that were of African nature. So now she's going on a crazy google search finding similar artwork and stories. Good times.

colloquial likes this.
  16. porkstock41

Wow I don’t think I’ve ever heard it called the waiting room before but that’s exactly where I was on my strongest DMT trip - also never broke through.

Felt like I was at the doctors office except the workers were inter dimensional beings with dreadlocks who wore “concrete” suits - I dunno why my mind went with concrete but it did. But I imagined it more like suits made from the fabric of space time which allowed them to slip in an out and travel instantaneously.
    This was all imagined or experienced without really hallucinating it

colloquial and soulcompromise like this.
  17. porkstock41

Took a single hit of presumed LSD last Saturday after 15 months of no tripping. Turned out way stronger than I expected. Pretty good night hanging out in the backyard with a fire and music.

The comedown was maybe my most difficult one ever. Felt like I had some vasoconstriction in my hands and feet for like two days after. Brain just felt kinda slow and I felt a little down, emotionally which I was not prone to in the past. Honestly don’t know if I’m cut out for tripping anymore :/

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Haven't seen anybody for some time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.