Illuminati use of Gay Agenda for De-population

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by celebrating, Apr 6, 2014.

1. celebrating

celebrating Member

http://illuminatiwatchdog.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-illuminati-want-your-child-to-be-gay.html

Think about it. Gay people cannot have children. Sure, there are those few couples that either adopt, use a sperm bank, or surrogate. Then again, most of them just live without reproducing, knowing that that is one of the consequences of their choices.

That is what the Illuminati is aiming for. If more people feel comfortable about exploring their homosexual tendencies in a safe environment, they will be less likely to have children. This places the secret order one step further in their goals for world conquest.

1 person likes this.
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am sure people will thumb this thread down and that it will be removed or moved to another forum. There is a lot of validity to what you're saying about homosexuality being part of a deliberate agenda.

First I should preface this by saying that I have no ill will against gay people, and don't see them any differently than I do anyone else who is of a decent character. But it's clear how homosexuality is so heavily promoted these days by the media and given endless attention for such a relatively small number of the population who would identify themselves as homosexual. You can't help but feel it's being forced on people and that there must be some underlying agenda.

While others have suggested population control as being a factor, I don't really think that is it. It's about changing the moral, social and cultural fabric of society. The more you get people to accept things they might not have previously (under the guise of open-mindedness and tolerance), the more you get people in lockstep with the overall PC agenda which the New World Order masquerades behind.

2 people like this.
  3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Why do they want a smaller population?

4. celebrating

celebrating Member

Thank you for your post press ed Rat. No I have nothing against gay people either, they are human beings just like all of us. The thing is, world Governments are USING them, to depopulate the Earth.

I spoke to a 22 year old , heterosexual lad, about the gays being used so no more population will be born, and he said, "they are Right, you know". Not being gay or anything.

Some women VOLUNTARILY tie their trumps of Phalopio, which does not make them pregnant.

But this thing of the world media pushing the gay agenda, and making gay Laws worldwide as if there were nothing else.

People who are Gay will continue to be so, no need for the propaganda unless it has the underlying purpose of doing a depopulation, so we can continue living in this Earth at Sustainable levels.

But there are people who are saying that we have to get rid of 80% of the world population! and they are part of the Elite, and they MEAN IT.

The Gay Agenda is just one methods out of many, anothekr is being Heterophobic.

I think we should not persecute people, and most of ALL not abuse the media for doing this.

1 person likes this.
  5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Sounds great to me.

6. celebrating

celebrating Member

Because the Earth is ALREADY over-populated. And there is no way to meet everyone's needs.

7. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

That article reads like it was written by a 12 year old boy.

I'm pretty sure the reason the mainstream media 'promotes' acceptance of gays is because gay people don't like pretending to be straight or having the shit beat out of them. Maybe it's also because they want to have sex with another consenting adult and there is literally no logical reason to prevent them from doing so.

Nobody is turning gay because of the media... that is completely insane. I would blame the chemicals in our daily lives and their influence on unborn children before I would blame the media.

8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Depop the whole entire world with this exception: white homosexual atheist men. New generations of white homosexual atheist males will be scientifically lab created. What a paradise. And, it isn't going to happen.

I agree with Pressed_Rat's assessment: "It's about changing the moral, social and cultural fabric of society."

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This seems kind of stupid.

10. Pressed_Rat

Because the elite view the majority of the population as useless eaters, and as technology increases, humans are needed less and less. They are seen only as sucking from the resources of this planet which they want for themselves and only themselves. Besides, fewer people are much easier to control.

11. celebrating

celebrating Member

Here is an interesting video of one of the Elite Dr, Erik Pianka,

Dr. Erik Pianka - YouTube

Dr. Erik Pianka - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B5xoKYMYHM"]Dr. Erik Pianka - YouTube
    7/2/2009 - Subido por MissiveDuTexas
    Depopulation approach favored by Austin University Professor Dr. Erik Pianka. Clip from Alex ...

12. Pressed_Rat

What you're saying doesn't even make sense. And besides, why would the media and the people who control it give two shits about gay people? The elite of this world view them as being expendable just like the rest of us. Gay people are simply being used and exploited as part of an agenda.

I should also add that there are plenty of gay people who want no part of this fake gay culture that's being forced on everyone.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just want to say, I was gay before I started watching the news. =]

14. Pressed_Rat

I never said the media is turning people gay. I said it's being used to manipulate people's opinions about homosexuality. No, I DO believe people that are gay are either born guy or made gay as the result of some trauma in their lives. I also believe there are environmental factors as well, such as pollutants, estrogen mimickers like BPA, an overabundance of soy and soy derivatives in food items, etc.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What happened with me was - I came to new country with no friends, barely speak English.
    One girl decided to talk to me in the role call one morning.
    She found me interesting, she was older than me 3 years in school grades higher.
    But she knew I was new and alone so she asked me to join her friends.
    So I joined her friends =] and within time I just grew an attraction for her.

I don't believe it was the media.
    I don't believe it was pollution.
    I don't believe it was food additives.

I believe it was a strong connection.
    I believe it was what we both wanted.

16. celebrating

celebrating Member

Here is another interview to Erik Pianka

Population Control An Interview with Professor Eric Pianka YouTube ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UN8SyH2-aM"]Population Control An Interview with Professor Eric Pianka YouTube - YouTube

Population Control An Interview with Professor Eric Pianka YouTube. Stone Terrence Moonseed ...

17. Pressed_Rat

Eric Pianka is just one among many people who have openly called for population reduction. Many of those people are much more notable and wield more power than Pianka: Ted Turner, Prince Philip, Maurice Strong, etc.

18. celebrating

celebrating Member

FBI agent,

FBI Informant on FEMA CAMPS they want to kill 25 ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRy8KytsyKM"]FBI Informant on FEMA CAMPS they want to kill 25 million Americans! - YouTube
    3/3/2014 -
    You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. Download it from Adobe. FBI Informant on ...

19. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

The only thing we need to know is if the 25 brainiacs, who are plotting to kill tens of millions, are gay. hahahahahaha

p.s.

I'm not laughing at celebrating or gay people or even brainiacs. I'm not laughing at FEMA or the 80's hahaha. And I'm certainly not laughing at conspiracy theorists since they have a very important role and job in this world.

I was laughing at math. :D

20. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Problem is the illuminate doesn’t exist and conspiracy theorists just seem to like to talk out of their bottoms. So I’ll send it over to the head ache crowd in Conspiracy

LOL - Just like those people that say ‘some of my friends are black’ just before they say some racist comment.

Oh the old choice argument

Oh yes all those people being forced to be gay. Why do I get the feeling that this might be the posters hidden fantasy?:)