Joe Rogan's podcast

Discussion in 'The Media' started by BlackBillBlake, Apr 3, 2014.

1. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Just wondering if anyone else here listens to/watches Joe Rogan's podcasts?

I get a good feeling about Joe, and he has some very interesting guests who talk about a wide variety of stuff.

Worth checking out if you haven't already.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I enjoy it. I find that his guests get repetitive sometimes, and it is a little bit frustrating that he seems to take so much of what some of the guests say at face value, but it is nice to hear from interesting people.

3. BlackBillBlake

Yes, he has the same guests over a few times - Just watched another chat with Dennis Mckenna who's been on before, but there were a few new titbits.

Also saw him talking to Peter Schiff a few weeks back - on that occaision he did kick back against some of what Schiff was saying.

4. Reality is BS

Reality is BS Member

His post smoking rambling gets very repetitive and boring.

1 person likes this.
  5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yeah, I have watched a few of his interviews on YouTube.

6. DiagonalZone

DiagonalZone Member

His podcast is over all pretty great, but I do agree that like most podcasts, it can get boring after a while

7. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Banned

I love Rogans podcast, especially if he has Joey Diaz on. Those two are hilarious together.

8. BlackBillBlake

I love Joey Diaz.

9. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Banned

"It's blue cheese with wings, or go fuck your mother!" - Joey Diaz

10. saint mucus

saint mucus Guest

Yeah I watch them I also like his Fight companion podcasts with Brian Callan and Brendan Schaub.

11. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

Ernesto Apocaloptimisto self-banned

I listened to him for a while. He's a big hypocrite though and so are all of his buddies. They talk the talk and walk with the flock. A big part of me thinks that the only reason that dissenting opinions are even allowed on the internet is so that someone can make a database of the supporters.

Why do I think they're a bunch of hypocrites?

Joe Banned me from his forum twice. The first time because I responded to a suicide thread by telling off all of the trolls, including a few mods, and pm'd a good mod for the guys contact info. The mod gave me his email and I reached out. I don't know how much I helped but the guy seemed really appreciative and he's still around as far as I know.

The second time, I was discussing depression medicine and exercise/diet as an alternative for some people. This dickhead guy came in the thread, claiming to be a medical professional and said all kinds of horrible things. I asked him to go away nicely but he just kept blathering on. He finally threatened me physically so I reported his post. The mods laughed so I sent an email to the head of the hospital that the guy said he worked at and suggested that they give personality tests to their employees and that it might be a good idea to monitor internet usage while they're supposed to be working. I didn't name any names or get into specifics. I posted what I had done, and got banned for taking the internet too seriously, even though the guy I was having probs posted up saying that I shouldn't have been banned. I appealed to Joe and got, "Sorry." as a response.

Duncan Trussell personally banned me from his forum because I got involved in controversial subjects and posted things that made people question their paradigms. He also banned most of the other intelligent posters and now his forum has turned into baby 4chan with worthless drivel and gifs posted everywhere.

So, they might talk about cool stuff and have good guests on sometimes but I'm pretty sure they're just perpetratin' for the easy bucks.

12. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

Never saw the appeal.

Which is strange as I secretly like Vice Magazine and other crappy, teenboy fanshit.