Tattoo attracting bad energy?

Discussion in 'New Age' started by unfocusedanakin, Mar 26, 2014.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I am not sure if this is the right religion forum for this I have a problem.

I had a bit of a goth phase when I was younger and became interested in Lavey style satanism. I was an atheist so I did not believe in an actual being that existed called Satan. I was interested in making the most anti-Christan statement I could.

Anyway I ended up getting this symbol tattooed on me underage.

[​IMG]
    It was a tribute to a certain satanic metal band that I loved as it is their symbol. Historically it was used by vlad the impaler (dracula) and in theory was a Christian group called the Order of the Dragon. But it was a knights templer sort of group which in reality was probably worshiping something else. This gets into the templers being Illuminati but that is a long topic. In a nut shell that would mean that in fact they worshiped what a Christian would call "Satan". Plus I know for sure the symbol is used by a band that is outspoken about it's anti-christian views. So I feel the symbol has attracted negative energy and beings even if historically it was not meant to.

Shortly after getting this tattoo I had a complete spiritual awakening thanks to meeting some better people. And I came to realize there are things in the world that are evil and negative and you invite them they come. I am not a Christian but I do believe in spirits. I realized I did not want to be a part of the satanic life anymore.

It has been several years since I got the tattoo and for a long time I have thought I just have to live with it and hide it while being embarrassed about my past. But lately I have begun to think perhaps something has attached itself to me especially recently. I see the number 666 in many places, like much more often then should be normal and I have felt breathing on my neck when I sleep at night as well as things being in different places then they were left. I wonder if some of the negative things that have happened to me over the years were exacerbated by this tattoo. I just figured it was life but I don't know now.

So my question is would getting it covered up destroy the power of the symbol? If so what I would be interested in something with a positive meaning. Something that might even attract the good energy to me. If that doesn't work it would at least be something positive to me.

Or what can I do besides spending thousands of dollars having it laserd off? Something I have wanted to do since shortly after getting it. I have not had a cover up because I don't want any more tattoos. But I feel I might have to pick something.

2. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

if the symbol really had power (which I don't think ink in a pattern does) then just covering it will not negate its power, just hide it. If you really think if is influencing your life have it removed

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The thought comes first, not the tattoo. The problem is not a tattoo but your measure of belief. A belief in spirits or spirit beings will not allow yourself to effect any change of mind and what your mind regards as true is what you will devote yourself to. If you devote yourself to the existence of problematic spirits then you have a problem but it is nothing a familiarity with your own spirit won't solve.

Would you rather be right or happy and free?

the tattoo is not significant to your well being

2 people like this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Definitely happy and free. Thanks for the input it is good to be reassured it is nothing.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I also agree with what thedope said there! :)

6. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

Here is the skinny from an occultist. First, it maybe nothing at all but... energy and power can and is moved through patterns and intent. Being antichristian was not such a big deal but your temporary interest in Satanism and getting tattooed as a tribute to a satanic metal band could have gotten the attention of a parasite wanting to feed. Satan is nothing but a thought form created by many years of human focus due to religious beliefs and it is a heavily parasited interface. If something attached to you (I'm not saying it did.) it would have done so during that time period in your life when you were interested in Satanism to whatever degree. Is it a big deal? No. If you have a bathtub there is a ritual I can send to you that you can use to remove any parasitic attachments. It's pretty simple. PM me if you feel you need it.

PS if the symbol belonged to a magical lodge and is connected to an egregore you could be tying yourself into it on a superficial level, nothing serious because you didn't perform a consecration or initiation into the lodge itself. In any case it is likely that the inner temple of this lodge has degraded over time making the egregore unstable, I would get the tat covered if it is possible but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it either way.

7. ravi25

ravi25 Guest

Thank you for this post.

I would like to recount an experience I had lately.

I used to enjoy deep sleep . Even if I had dreams it was pleasant ones.

I had a very bad dream one day, with monstrous entities, and upon waking up was surprised thinking, 'What was that all about.'

I kept thinking on why I had such an unusual dream for some time as I usually sanitise my sources of sensory input, making them pleasant and positive . Then I checked my mobile to view the time.

I found to my surprise that my mobile's screen image had changed , with something of a diabolical entity on it, as opposed to the images of the beach or nature I used to keep on it.

When I asked my younger brother, who plays some games and applications on my mobile, he stated that he downloaded and saved the new image on it , as he thought it was cool and I would like it.

I immediately deleted the image and put on back the earlier images. I did not have any unpleasant dreams later on.

However this was surprising, because I had such an unpleasant dream even though I never even viewed the new diabolical image on my mobile prior to sleeping, which could have suggested some psychological effect on the mind before the unpleasant dream occurred.

This revealed to me that having negative energies in my immediate vicinity, without even my knowing it, can still influence me for the worse.

That was indeed an insightful experience, and this thread further expands on it.

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

^ Yes.

Also, you may want to check out a new age or pagan store to look into getting some positive energy crystals. Feel and concentrate on the different crystals, and purchase the ones you feel the most powerful. Talk to someone at the shop, and I'm sure they can recommend someone who can come sage your house.

9. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

10. KITTvsKARR

KITTvsKARR Members

I think it should be your mindset and not the tattoo. It's not how the tattoo feels its how you feel towards it.

11. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I HAVE A COPY OF THE SATANIC BIBLE!!

Now that I have your attention, all I can say is read the satanic bible. you will find it full of positive messages, about loving and worshipping yourself.

I personally feel that most real symbols of satanism, are symbols of self love and self worship.

The most holy day to a satanist is their birthday, as they are god!

God was designed to look like us, we did not come from god, god came from us.

Satanism says that we have created our gods so that we could indirectly worship man, skip the middle man and worship worself. we are all gods and goddesses, we just need to claim our rightful place!

seriously though, read the darn book, it made me feel so fricken great about myself!

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

'bad energy' is attracted by glorifying aggressiveness.
    i know the intent can sometimes be positive or good,
    but its beyond me how anyone could expect it not to.

nothing wrong with dragons,
    but the intent of the other symbolisms,
    and i would say common to a majority of tatoo designs.

don't understand why anyone would need a satan, or a christ or anything else,
    to be as kind and considerate to yourself as to others,
    or to realize you have a self interest in consideration for others.

and not just human others, but all living things on all worlds,
    and basically just everything in general.

i believe the god-like beings who exist,
    don't have anything to do with any religions.

not in the negative any more then in the positive.
    just totally seperate and completely unrelated things.

the universal wonder of strangeness, doesn't even require god-like beings as such at all.
    it just doesn't, nothing really does, rule them out.

13. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Leave it and use it as a reminder that your mind makes the choice to succumb or to overcome.

It all depends on the power of your mind.

1 person likes this.
  14. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

no, it's a good symbol - just forget the satan/vladula aspect - dragon in general is a power/wealth symbol through the orient - i know some buddhist teachers - they are all like - tattoo? so what? they don't care - maybe the dualist - god devil religious rednecks who rule the temporal world trip out on that shit but it doesn't have any basis in basic space of pnenomenon