Your First Sex Toy

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nz male, Mar 8, 2014.

1. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

My first toy was a simple dildo... I was in my 20s when my friend took me to my first adult store.

Now, I have a realistic dildo, two regular bullets and one wireless bullet (love using this when we go out to dinner) I own a double vibrating dildo, I recently purchased, anal beads, a butt plug, Ben Wa balls and vibrating cock ring. Looking forward to them arriving!

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

YOU, friend--are going to be a BUSY person!

3. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

Need to do something to keep me occupied when my husband is out on the road! It's been almost two weeks... Getting very anxious for him to get home!! Picking up the new toys from the mail today!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. IntimatePostal

IntimatePostal Members

5. swhite30

swhite30 Members

blow up doll for myself and fleshlight and a few anal vibes and a 12 inch vibe dong. fir my wife I bought a vibe so far.

6. Biwing

Biwing Member

Silver bullets and a butt plug.

7. mytime

mytime Members

First toy was a electric massage with a rolling, vibrating ball on the end. Found it in a drawer. Was massaging my lower back one day, and thought about what would happen if...
    Used it a lot until it wore out. Now use anal toys. But that massage equipment was a lot of fun I had on my package.

8. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

Wow.....I have no toys but I'm trying to find the time to go shopping so I'm guessing I should buy one of everything...lmao

1 person likes this.
  9. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

My very first "toy" was electric hair clippers that my mother used to cut my dad's hair. OMG, do those vibrate and what a thrill it was to discover that. Then...a few years later I discovered my dad's electric sander (no sandpaper of course!) It was like the hair clippers on steroids. I bought my first real sex toy (a simple vibrating dildo) in HS, but then in college I discovered the Holy Grail...the Hitachi....which to this day remains the clear champion in my toy box.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Personal messages my ass. They should just market it as what it is: heaven in a box!

11. jmadre

jmadre Member

Male masturbator w/ vibe

12. Goander

Goander Members

[​IMG]
    Purchased mail order from the back of a Hustler magazine. Pre-internet

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

My first sex toy was called an Anne.
    The current one is called a Jane. It has already lasted for 38 years, perhaps thats because no one has ever borrowed it.
    :yum::yum::yum::yum: