Going to see a doc tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by Silent_Bob92, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Mad Nok

Mad Nok Member

Be honest with your doctor, like everyone said. Try getting your hands on some Clonazepam (Your not abusing these benzos, right?)- it last much longer than Xanax. Im your age and Im a pretty skinny guy, so I would burn through Xanax in an hour and a half. Also, are you still suffering PAWS? That was the worst part for me when I came off Dexies. I Craved stims for about a year.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Silent Bob, how did this turn out? Your symptoms are very interesting, I'm sorry you are in so much distress. If I had to guess I'd say it's either neural, genetic, or several different things at once (ie, back pain could just be a bad muscle spasm).

3. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

Had like 4 normal doc visits. They tested my blood for a bunch of diseases which all came back normal but apparently they lost half of them.

I had to do a 24-hour urine protein test which came back normal.

Got a referral to go see a neurologist which lead to the MRI of both the brain and the spine...which...both came back normal.

That's when I stopped with the doctors. I still have all the shitty symptoms and I think it's got to do with my heart. All my joints are "popping", really bad blood circulation, dizziness, headaches, palpitations, burning sensation in feet and extreme sweating even when I'm just sitting down for a few minutes. I'm 20 years old yet I feel like a grandpa that's about to drop at any second.

I'm 11 days clean now off everything. Been going to the gym every day now, eating healthy but the symptoms don't seem to get better. Maybe the palpitations but everything else is the same. fucking hell.

Did some adderall a couple weeks back, took 60mg in a day which felt great but the next 3-4 days It felt like my heart wasn't pumping enough blood to my legs and arms.

This shit is bad. I even messaged some rehab centers asking if they ever came across any symptoms I mentioned above, but nah, no luck.

It's funny how I spent $40 on crystal and almost 3 grand on doctors trying to figure out what the fuck it did to my body.

Edit: The back pain went away after a couple weeks. It's the crazy sweating I'm worrying about. Soaking my feet in warm water seems to eliminate the burning sensation and the sweating even in my hands so I'm guessing it's either nerve or heart damage. To this day I'm still wondering why I haven't gotten a stroke

I thought weed was a vasodilator. Didn't help much but it did get rid of the purple feet. I'll try getting my hands on that nitro spray, see if that changes anything

4. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

I decided to get a blood pressure monitor to make sure it's vasoconstriction that's the problem...the average reading I got was 160/100...so I've had stage 2 of hypertension everyday for over a year. How did I not have a stroke yet?

Every time I went to this dumb-ass doc, I got my blood pressure and pulse tested. The readings were high every time, he even told me. Yet he never bothered giving me anything to lower it. Cool.