Do you think female bodybuilders are sexy?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by billG35, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Cane Corso

Cane Corso Member

I went to a gym where several female bodybuilders train. I do not find them attractive in the least bit. Their bodies are so taut and hard, very masculine looking. Almost all breast tissue the woman once had, is long melted away. Now they have nipples on a manly looking chest, or fake boobs. Any chick who looks like she can kick the living shit out of me, isnt going to be on my radar. At all.

I do appreciate & enjoy athletic women, such as Laryn Franco from the Olympics a few years back. But there is a huge difference between a "fit" woman, and a female bodybuilder. One I would lust after, the other I find revolting. Just my 2 cents

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

No. I like yoga bodys, fit and toned with curves in all the right places.

3. Coleco

Coleco Member

I dont think women who exercise a ton and get all toned up are sexy at all. I like the ones that are soft and thick in all the places they are ashamed of having it. I like buns and thighs. I hate those depressing weight loss commercials where you see really sexy women with folds, giant butts, breasts, and hips(im not a fan of the stomach being significantly large to the point where its out of proportion though... also find it a major turn off when the upper body is significantly heavier than the lower body, male proportioned in other words) turn into toothpicks. This is NOT a troll. Skinny models, and jogger chicks are not for me.
    As for the miss olympia trophy winning bodybuilders... hell no! I wouldnt go near that shit. Though some straight guys are into that. To each their own. I guess you can still be straight and attracted to a woman who is artificially pumped up.
    Ive actually always wanted to artificially pump up myself, and say "fuck yall, and don't give a damn if im fake! I can bench 600 pounds and all the chix want me". But then I educated myself on side effects.. And all the "cycling" these hardcore bodybuilders do, and I think, "nevermind...."

4. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I'm around bodybuilder types all the time and I don't know of any of them using anything to be "fake". What I do know is that I see the same people, day after day, working their asses off in the gym to look the way they look. (And for the record...even if you did use something...you still have to do the work. There is no magic pill) It might not be for everyone and that's fine but people shouldn't just assume that someone is "artificial" or "fake" just because they are in good shape. It just kind of strikes me as a stereotype that out-of-shape people use to justify their lifestyle. Like...."Sure...I'm 40 lbs over weight and couldn't run a mile to save my life but at least I'm not on the juice like all those people at the gym!" It's just as silly as people in great shape assuming over-weight people only eat fast foods.

5. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

6. Coleco

Coleco Member

The individual in this picture clearly is doing drugs, either that or shes got major uncontrolled PCOS or some kind of hormonal issues that have masculinized her body. Either that or its a guy with a wig and bikini with some fake pec/boob implants or something.
    Sure ya till got to work out hard and all even if your on the juice, but then you hear people say shit like "you got to work out even harder if your on the juice!". Which im skeptical of.. Ive heard juicers themselves admit things like "its mostly diet, then you tone up with your workout to the max just like any other natural body builder, minimize body fat percentage, then ya juice as the final touch". So yea, they really probably aren't working out any harder than the natural bodybuilders. Just throwing in that extra ingredient. And it sure as fuck isn't creatine or protein powder.

7. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Yeah...she's scary. I don't even know any dudes that are in the same ballpark as her. I know I'm not...nor would I want to be.

8. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

i like a muscular physique, but not one that has been exposed to gamma radiation!!

9. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Someone who sees it the way I see it. I'd fuck every last one of them at my gym. Granted, if they take hormones then it becomes more of a tranny proposition, although not a deal breaker.

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

id have to say no...i like them soft

11. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I don't think so but that's me. I used to work out lots and run a mile and half a day and I got some pretty good muscles but I never worked em to be veiny or bulging. Most men thought that was ok and my legs and arms still show pretty good

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I think the smaller are sexy. That one build like a tank is a bit too much. But I've seen a few pics of the big clits some of them have, and they seem unique in a weird sort of way.

13. Coleco

Coleco Member

Testosterone and substances like it enlarge the clit. Ive heard it makes it look like a small penis!
    Im so glad my girlfriend dont use any of that dope.That'd be a fuckin nightmare.

14. Irresponsible

Irresponsible Member

Not ripply muscles but toned.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nope.
    Im not attracted to any body builder type people.
    I rank them up there with Christians, vegetarians & atheists. They've only got one topic they want to talk about, I find it boring, I find them uninteresting.

16. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

I have only known one and I thought she was quite attractive (her wife was pretty cute also)

17. Irresponsible

Irresponsible Member

Hey I'm a veg and xtian :)

i love talking about anything

but anyway women who are super muscular aren't my bag haha

18. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

C'mon, 90% of Christians and like 70% of atheists don't talk about spirituality at all.

19. Coleco

Coleco Member

What is an xtian?
    makes me think of some religion that worships some alien god named xenu or something =O

20. mbkgen

mbkgen Guest

No, not at all.

My dick just shrivels when it sees muscles on women, i want to fuck them not compete with who has the biggest muscles