Some more paintings....

Discussion in 'Art' started by Moonglow181, Feb 26, 2014.

1. WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73 Midwest Librarian

I like these two best but the cat makes the second one outstanding.. I just love the way he's curling around the edge like he's leaving the painting and heading out somewhere.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Moonglow181

I found a photo of my first oil painting. I was about 9 when I did this.....My mom gave me my first set of oils, and I painted this...I worked with crayons and watercolors before this....I was inspired by books I had read....Wind in the Willows....Winnie the Pooh and I threw in some of my own characters.....

[​IMG]

Another birthday party i made for myself one year on my birthday in a quick painting. I invited all of the characters in this painting to my birthday party that day.... :)

[​IMG]

another random acrylic here.....white birches lining the road....sort of modernistic...

[​IMG]

This is humor, as oscar cat, who died last year around this time.....always wrapped himself around my foot, as a young cat....and tortured me....lol

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love them!

5. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

:D lol that's a good one.

6. Moonglow181

lol

Thanks.
    Yeah, he would jump on the bed where I was sleeping on the green quilt and torture me with his claws in my feet all of the time...what a wake up....
    He was so full of life.

1 person likes this.
  7. Moonglow181

Here is the only snake I ever made a painting of....

A friend wanted to try painting with me one day, so I told him, ok....let's see what we can do in no more than 2 hours......and we sat at the table together and I did the snake, and he made the panda......

[​IMG]

Cool thing is I turned the painting upside down in this photos and that works, too...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

All I can say is "holy shit!" I would love to be able to do half of what you're capable of, girly. So many works..........a few stand out, but it's impossible to choose a favorite.

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I don't even know how people come up with types of concepts. That, in and of itself, is amazing, but to actually bring it to fruition? I can't even imagine having such an ability. Especially as young as you were when you created some of these.