Ever been Jealous in a 3some?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Naiwen, Feb 24, 2014.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That pretty much nails it. If I'd been sure that the sexual relationship between my wife and my friend would have remained purely physical, and the emotional relationship would never have gone beyond "close friends", I suspect that our threesome would have lasted for YEARS.

2. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

I've only really had mmf 3soms so I have no reason to be jealous though do notice there is rarely any communication between the males and some males tend to find the other male is overstaying their welcome in certain areas. Often afterwards I've been told "I thought I wasn't going to get a go" from the male remaining.

3. Jsrider

Jsrider Guest

Wife and I were involved in a threesome which was to be my wife's first creampie. All 3 of us started off but my friend wasn't really into it. She started concentrating on him only and before I knew it she was sucking his cock. He still wasn't really into it and she promised my she would bring me a creampie that night, so she really stepped it up. She was pretty much swallowing him whole while I sat and watched. I was wishing she would come over and take care of me. I was feeling a little jealous, but then she stopped, stood up, took his hand and led him to the bedroom where she made him explode inside her. Being the good girl she is, she came back to me.

4. Son of John

Son of John Banned

One way to help the spouse from being jealous as the end of a fuck-session with a third person is for her/him to give the last fuck to the spouse. In my own case, after another guy has finished fucking my wife, I get on her immediately, and give her as good a fucking as I ever have. I can feel his cum in her ****, which just makes it better for me, and I always cum, myself, much more intensely than at any other time.

For that reason alone, it is a "good" thing for me to share my wife's pussy with another guy. I have the best orgasms ever, when I fuck her right after he has fucked her.

5. Jassy321

Jassy321 Member

I think it is harder for a women than it is for a man to have casual sex and not have an emotional component involved in some fashion. My late wife and I had numerous MFM threesomes and our biggest problem was with the 3rd guy sometime reading more into my wife's feelings for them than were actually there. The one that we had most frequent sex with would try to get her alone sometimes. I guess this was to show how good he was when I wasn't around, holding back a little I guess. I did let her go into his room without me one time while spending the night there and the only real difference was he fucked her harder. Still she came right back to me afterwards with his full load in her for us to play with and it was incredible. Loved the cream pie. My current wife and I have talked about a three-way and she said it would be way to hard for her to keep her feeling out of it and is afraid of developing emotional feeling with anyone she has sex with. Sex to her is all about the emotional side of things and not as much about the sex. I understand and therefore it is not going to happen with her. I can live with that.

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Our situation was very much like that. I picked a close friend (of six years) to be our "other guy". At first, it was just physical and everything worked out fine. My wife had great sex with him and loved having both of us guys work on her. However, after four or five months of this on a regular basis (about once every other week), she started developing stronger feelings for him. She told me later (years later) that she was starting to fall in love with him. Her feelings for me were just as strong as ever, but she said it started to feel like she had two husbands, with all of the deep affection and bonding that goes along with that. Once that started to happen, I couldn't help but become jealous and things went downhill from there.

To paraphrase one of my earlier posts, I was perfectly OK with sharing her pussy, but totally unwilling to share her heart.

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Never jealous, but took our time. Talked it over, set some ground rules. For us outside of one couple, who were always friends. We traveled and met a new group of friends.

When we started I expected mfmf, but at most parties, the couples never stayed together. Husband and wife went different ways. I was a bit concerned, when my gal told me she wanted a mfm threesome. But once we got into it, I didn't mind. In fact the man was experienced, and introduced us to several other couples. And he had girlfriends, who we would meet with for mfmf fun. He was the only guy my girl got excited about being with. And he had too many others to play with, to become attached to any one woman.
    The first couple of times they were together, she talked about how he done everything right, and how good it was. But after a few times, the new had wore off for him. She always enjoyed being with him, but found out I was one. in it for the long run.

8. tammy126

tammy126 Members

Nope, I feel no jealousy at all. Seeing my husband being pleasured by my friend Anne actually makes me horny. Whether watching Ted eat her pussy or fucking the hell out of her I enjoy every minute. Just like when Allen is doing me, sometimes he participates and other times he gives us space. Allen is like my 2nd husband, we have lots of sex just as Anne and Ted love fucking each other. That's all it is sex, when the husband and I are intimate in private we make love, when we have sex with others it's just fun sex.

1 person likes this.
  9. Danee

Danee Member

The earlier post about discussion before hand is right on. Know the people involved and discuss what is abouit to take place. I have enjoyed it a few times going back to my exerimental teen years and not once felt jealousy but only two of mine were with another girl and neither was with a boyfriend of mine in those cases. I did especially that first one so long ago, keep looking at the face of my bf as I was making love with our mutual friend with uncertainty about his emotions but he was fine with it.

3 people like this.
  10. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Jealousy?...no, a fleeting moment of apprehension the very first time, yes, but that settled very quickly indeed.

1 person likes this.
  11. machiavel55

machiavel55 Members

Ok. You'll excuse my English, I am French..... Threesomes with casual sex partners not triggering jealousy is normal and easy, nothing to brag about. Now in a committed relationship that started based on monogamy, if you start enjoying threesomes and do not feel jealousy when the 3rd is same sex as you(husband in an MFM, wife in a FMF), most of the time, if you do not know it already (or have admitted it), bisexuality is the next step.
    For example, most male swingers who enjoy watching their wives with other men are bi-sexual (even if a lot of them do not admit it at first, which is sad, I believe in the right of all human beings to choose freely their sexual orientation) therefore, it is not that they do not feel jealousy or that they have achieved compersion, it is that watching another cock inside their wife is genuinely exciting and in reality with their more diversified sexual orientations they have to choose swinging, poly, etc...in order to satisfy, and good for them, these sexual compulsions that would tear apart a traditional couple.

12. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

At first when my bestfriend got naked and my wife gasped at how big he was but I got over it quickly.

1 person likes this.
  13. lowestorderbelow

lowestorderbelow Members

i was bit jealous of a rival gangs, threesomes ..had bigger dicks

14. barefootboy1030

barefootboy1030 Member

A little jealousy adds to the excitement. One girlfriend and I had sex with another couple. We had the discussion beforehand about what's off limits and what's ok. Early on in the activity, the guy from the other couple was naked on top of my girlfriend kissing her heavily (lots of tongue) and kissing her neck, nipples, etc. My girlfriend had her panties on still. I was on top of his girlfriend doing the same but we were both naked. After like 3-4 minutes of this, I saw my girlfriend doing that move with her legs like she is ready to be fucked and I saw how hot their kissing was. I was insanely jealous and turned on at the same time, so I came (on the other girl's stomach). I got up at that point and my girlfriend put the brakes on too. The girls immediately started making out with each other and ended up having sex.

The crazy thing is that when we were talking about it afterwards, my girlfriend had thought I fucked the other girl, because obviously my load was all over her. She said that when she realized that, it made her insanely jealous, but for some reason she had a more intense orgasm thinking about that. It was funny that we both had similar experiences but didn't realize it until we talked about it the next day.

Anyway, the moral of my story is - a little healthy jealousy can lead to a bigger orgasm (???). Thoughts?

15. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

When our girlfriend first moved in I was the focus of our threesomes. My wife never got jealous, even when I had sex with her girlfriend without her. She said that she did not get jealous because she knew that I would never leave her for her girlfriend and she was right. Her girlfriend is a dominant feminist that was not too fond of men. Perfect for sexually dominating me but not for marriage.

Towards the end of our 30 year affair with my wife's girlfriend I started to get a little jealous because my wife was having better orgams from her girlfriend than with me. She even cut out intercourse because her girlfriend did not believe in it. However, I knew that my wife would not leave me for her girlfriend for the same reasons as me. Jealousy comes from feeling insecure and being afraid of losing your partner to someone better than you. We had no such feelings and therefore no jealousy. My jealousy was more envy than jealousy. I wished I could make my wife orgasm as well as her girlfriend did. It was not that her girlfriend was skilled at sex, she was not, but rather that she was a girl and that alone aroused my wife a lot.

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

This why I wouldn't have a threesome with another woman. I'd worry I would be jealous

17. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Yes i did feel some jealousy, but to me that was part of the kink. That mixed feeling of jealousy and arousal...