Media not covering banker's suicides

Discussion in 'The Media' started by celebrating, Feb 19, 2014.

1. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Statistically, there haven't been a lot of banker deaths. Maybe the JPM one is suspicious, who knows?

One thing I do know is that the banking sector is fundamentally fucked up. And many of these companies should be closed and have their assets seized.

There is institional level corruption. And much of the problem stems from the cronies club recruitment system. You've got total halfwits running them, and running their operations. And freedom to do whatever they want.
    A couple of the snr bankers I know typify this shit.

When was a non banking company ever fined 500m and allowed to continue trading? They consider themselves completely above the law.
    And they make coke importers and arms traders look small fry in comparison.

1 person likes this.
  2. IamnotaMan

There are certainly lots of skeletons in the closet still. Its the banking way. Hide losses and carry on scamming. I wonder how many more will come into the public domain over the next couple of yrs...

3. K-Pax Nine

K-Pax Nine Guest

bankers are suffering into themselves because of the global economic powerhouse' not commiting to any solid structure - so we have the trade links, but where's the consensus??? we should have met "nwo" and started looking into a global fundamentalist comglomerate "nation", but we haven't a leg to stand on when it comes to appeasing both the rich 5% and the impoverished ROTW; either that or a globally funded space program - the attitude still is to spend on violence and furtherance on wealth than commital of manpower and it seems to me we are entering a technologically fuelled dark age - although i can't forgive the term 'dark-age' - the best things happen in the midnight hour :love:

4. IamnotaMan

I trade myself. And therefore know some "City boys", the London equivalent of Wall Streeters (myself, I don't live in London).

They're more "friends of friends", than actual friends, because basically, they're an absolute nightmare. Like some caricature meets comedy characters. They're utterly obsessed with showing off and "competing" at virtually anything. Their idea of a good night out is basically annoying everyone else in their own group with lame attempts at "banter" ie unhumourous insults, and are completely incapable of taking a joke themselves. Their friendships aren't even proper friendships.

The guy who wrote American Psycho made an interesting comment about Wall Streeters, that despite their hardwork and income, he reckoned none of them actually had an interest in their jobs. It was all about a "sport".

I thinking banking is endemically fucked up. Not because of the banking system. But because of the type of people that are running it or performing senior jobs.

5. celebrating

celebrating Member

Another J P Morgan suicide,

---

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583385/Banker-28-kills-TWELFTH-finance-suicide-year.html

Banker, 28, kills himself in ELEVENTH finance suicide this year
    Kenneth Bellando jumped to his death on March 12
    He worked at Levy Capital Partners and had previously trained as an analyst at JPMorgan and Paragon Capital Partners
    His father John is the COO and CFO of Conde Nast and his brother is a CIO at JPMorgan; his emails were cited in the 'London Whale' hearings
    At 28, Bellando is the youngest of the string of suicides by finance professionals who have killed themselves this year
    By MEGHAN KENEALLY

6. celebrating

celebrating Member

Another J P Morgan suicide,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583385/Banker-28-kills-TWELFTH-finance-suicide-year.html

[​IMG]

Banker, 28, kills himself in ELEVENTH finance suicide this year
    Kenneth Bellando jumped to his death on March 12
    He worked at Levy Capital Partners and had previously trained as an analyst at JPMorgan and Paragon Capital Partners
    His father John is the COO and CFO of Conde Nast and his brother is a CIO at JPMorgan; his emails were cited in the 'London Whale' hearings
    At 28, Bellando is the youngest of the string of suicides by finance professionals who have killed themselves this year
    By MEGHAN KENEALLY

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ELFTH-finance-suicide-year.html#ixzz2wLFNk682
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

7. celebrating

celebrating Member

http://www.silverdoctors.com/another-jpm-banker-dead-in-a-minivan-hit-run/

[​IMG]

The banker suicide saga has just reached a new level as a top level JPMorgan attorney has been exterminated in a hit & run incident involving a minivan.

JPM attorney Joseph Giampapa was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a minivan in a hit and run incident. Giampapa was reportedly hit and thrown 150 ft and was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed.

It gets better: Giampapa was JPMorgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer (SVP).

Somehow we suspect the incident was not inflicted by a soccer mom.

The JP Morgan outside counsel manual, listing Giampapa as their Commercial Bank Bankruptcy SVP:
    Commercial Bank Bankruptcy & Workout
    Joseph Giampapa, SVP and Associate General Counsel
    (614/248-6056)

www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/doc...Managers_7012013.pdf

Giampapa’s legal profile:

www.martindale.com/Joseph-A-Giampapa/1445173-lawyer.htm

The Columbus Dispatch’s coverage of the incident:

www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2...inivan-in-piqua.html

Recall that Jim Willie informed SD readers several weeks ago that international bankers are dropping like flies to prevent details on massive FOREX fraud from reaching investigating authorities, and that European banking source “V” stated that the banker hit list includes top level banking executives, and also stated that suicided JP Morgan bankers Ryan Henry Crane & Gabriel Magee knew each other and had uncovered something.

Perhaps Giampapa had also uncovered too many secrets.

8. celebrating

celebrating Member

INVESTIGATED Another JP Morgan Linked Banker Death - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hixf6i3GLs"]INVESTIGATED Another JP Morgan Linked Banker Death - YouTube

AMTV ~ https://www.youtube.com/user/cgreene34 In today's video, AMTV reports on a JP ...

9. celebrating

celebrating Member

13 BAnkers and counting, most of them from JP Morgan, senior executives most of them, is a low number for you? Ok then, how Many is enough for you so it will not be a Conspiracy.

Have you Seen the media cover this? Maybe it's not important to some.

10. celebrating

celebrating Member

11. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Does he have to shout and act like a douche just because it's "alternative"?

Seems like he's prematurely connecting dots that may not even be connected.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It seems a hobby of some people on here to do that as much as possible, or if they are unable to do so themselves, share nonsensical connected dots from others :p

13. celebrating

celebrating Member

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damned interesting. I suspect the inordinate interest in money and the acquisition of it led these guys to do some very bad/crooked things. But to kill yourself--ending ones life forever seems a little harsh. I had a friend that killed himself over some BAD things he did--but it wasn't over money.

15. celebrating

celebrating Member

A female banker committed suicide, deaths totalling 14.

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...ing-numbers-of-recent-mysterious-deaths-to-14

A female banker allegedly jumped to her death in France this week, bringing the number of recent deaths in the banking industry, most of them suicides, to a record 14.

The woman, whose first name is Lydia-- no last name has been released-- was an employee of the Bred-Banque Populaire. According to the Le Parisien, the 52-year-old woman jumped from the 14th floor of the bank’s headquarters in Paris Tuesday around 10 a.m.

Lydia reportedly jumped to her death after an argument with upper management. A police investigation is underway and employees are being offered medical help for the shock. No other information is available at this time.

Opinion

Since January of this year, 13 other bankers have reportedly taken their lives or died under suspicious circumstances. This amount of deaths, including suicides among bankers is highly unusual and the mystery surrounding them have understandably unleashed an avalanche of conspiracy theories online-though the main stream media is mum on the issue.

Some of these deaths are extremely strange—like the banker who died from as much as 10 nails embedded in his skull from a nail gun. Another was found hanging in his apartment.

Then there was former National Bank of Commerce CEO James Stuart Jr. of Scottsdale, Ariz., who was found dead on the morning of Feb. 19.
    The Intellihub News website has painstakingly listed 9 of the bankers who died mysteriously or committed suicide and say they are keeping a close eye on the death toll. Visit them to read the details.

The first death on Jan. 26, was 58 year old William Broeksmit, a former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG. He was reportedly found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London.

The second was 51 year old Karl Slym, Tata Motors managing director who was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

The third was 39-year-old Gabriel Magee, a JP Morgan employee, who died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London January 27th.

I am no conspiracy theorist but why are so many bankers dying? Is another doomsday looming? Is the stress of still juggling massive complex, questionable derivatives or balancing borderline fraudulent deals like those that sent the U.S. and the parts of the globe into financial freefall--responsible?

Or is something even more sinister at play: is it murder made to look like suicide? I love a good mystery and some of my favorite novels are by Robert Ludlum, Greg Iles, Dean Koontz and yes that's an eclectic mix but so am I.

However, this is not fiction, though sometimes life can imitate and even out-perform art in the macabre, bizarre and diabolical department.

16. IamnotaMan

One of my relatives was an MD of JP Moro.n as I like to call it. And he's a right knob-end too. I've crossed paths with some others, and the culture is more fucked up than I dont know what.

The fx fraud has been pretty much identified. There's more shit yet to break.

There is a fair amount of fraud that is locked away in the vaults. At various banks. Likewise with toxic debt books etc. The philosophy has always been like a game of Pass the Parcel in a Jerusalem Starbucks

ie pass it on to some other mug, until the music stops.

You also get suicide clusters in places. Which can be for a variety of reasons. Contaminated recreational drugs, overwork, psychlogical disorders spreading. I know one City guy in his THIRTIES yet he looks about 60 odd!

There have been a few banker murders in recent times. Most of em in the past were I suspect were highly disgruntled former clients. People tend to get upset about being stiffed for a couple of hundred m.

An interesting part of all this is the "death in service" insurance that some banks took out for if staff (eg in a struggling department) "accidentally" died in service etc.

The sad part is that the system would actually work much better, if it wasn't run by such a bunch of fucking devious croneyist Pinnochios.

17. celebrating

celebrating Member

Gerald Celente: Banker Suicides the Prequel to Global ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czBIBEMuRQU

Gerald Celente: Banker Suicides Prequel to Global Collapse - The onset of the great ...

18. PJ1783

PJ1783 Member

Makes sense that they would start turning on each other...

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My dad was a banker his whole life, starting with BOA when it was called Bank of Italy. His type may no longer exist. He was the boss at a bank in the so-called bread basket of the world, the San Joaquin valley. When farmers needed money for some reason--mostly small farmers, but some large ones---he would sit them down, listen to their story and on HIS WORD ALONE--would send them over to get what they needed (a line of credit) to continue successfully. No games, no bullshit--he believed you--you got the money.
    AS I worked roofing around the area--I was told more than once--" if it wasn't for your dad--I wouldn't have this place."

Who knows what's hidden in secret files? The whole thing is complicated, rigged for the moneyed class, set up for secrecy and greed certainly causes humans to "do unto others
    before they catch me." Either they've been killed because of what they know or they were so embarrassed at what they've done that they couldn't bear for their family to know.

Remember----JFK, RFK, MLK? Uh yeah----truly unbelievable incidents take place when MONEY/POWER IS AT STAKE

1 person likes this.
  20. celebrating

celebrating Member

+1