Media not covering banker's suicides

Discussion in 'The Media' started by celebrating, Feb 19, 2014.

1. celebrating

celebrating Member

1 person likes this.
  2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

First of all, let me tell you how many bankers exist. Its innumerable. So given the large population of financiers, this is a relatively low number of suicide.

Conspiracy theorists would like to make something of it, but obviously there is no secret issue linking these deaths. It's likely due to the stress level in finance. Trading is extremely stressful, when I say extremely..you probably cannot fathom what it's like to work every day under that type of pressure. It's also a highly competitive environment, where a single misstep personally or professionally can ruin your reputation and career. Finance guys are judged by their peers and superiors on everything from the age of their wives, to length of marriage, gpa, graduate school, place of birth, dog choice, I mean literally everything because in their world they analyze everything to death - literally as you can see.

3. Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote Member

There exists the possibility that these are connected in some way, but with the corporations that own the big public media being in bed with the banks, you won't hear much if anything about these deaths. You have to admit that leaping from skyscrapers and shooting yourself to death with a nailgun exposes alot of desperation over something.

4. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

you know who have a high suicide rate?

psychiatrists.

What's up with bankers suiciding? :confused:

5. celebrating

celebrating Member

:afro:

That's what I'm wondering, what is that "desperation over something" , will it affect us all ?

EDIT: Also , what if they weren't suicides and were killed because they
    "Knew too much", leaves one wondering.

6. celebrating

celebrating Member

It's 8 Bankers now.....

CONSPIRACY: Four Elite Bankers Commit Suicide in 1 ... - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=80u-F3jKr2M"]CONSPIRACY: Four Elite Bankers Commit Suicide in 1 Week? - YouTube
    7/2/2014 - AMTV
    In today's video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports on the mysterious death of four elite bankers

7. happilyinlove

I bet the CEO spiked the office water cooler. That must be it.

8. celebrating

celebrating Member

When things go to a súper-inflation, or a total devaluation, where WE will be the ones who will have to pay, we'll see if it's nothing to worry about.

9. celebrating

celebrating Member

12 Banker Suicides Linked to JP Morgan Investigation for ... - YouTube
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyUiXgtHR8E"]12 Banker Suicides Linked to JP Morgan Investigation for Forex Manipulation - YouTube

12 Banker Suicides Linked to JP Morgan Investigation for Forex ... 8th Banker Commits Suicide

10. happilyinlove

Here, I will tell you why traders commit suicide. Because in a day they can lose 20-100 million dollars of someone else's money with one bad trade (some call their own trades). This means their career is over, they won't find another job elsewhere, and their dreams (people who work in this field are usually very heavily invested emotionally and with personal goals) are washed down the tube no longer tangible. This can crush a persons spirit and cause them to want to kill themselves.

Dude use your brain to consider a logical explanation before you buy into some outlandish conspiracy theory.

1 person likes this.
  11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yup, nothing to see here folks. Go back to sleep.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Actually one of the first sociological facts ever established is that suicide rates go up for any people who are subject to great economic change; whether that be positive or negative. So people losing everything in the stock market commit suicide (that one seems intuitive) but also suicide rates go up for people who win the lottery (that one is opposite to intuition, and yet proven by facts). This type of suicide is term anomic, meaning it stems from a loss of "nomie", or norms, a loss of perceived social structure and support surrounding sudden changes in wealth.

But I mean depression, anxiety and suicide are already fairly common for "simpler" egoic reasons; family falling apart, biochemical disturbance, etc. It does not mean the lizard shadow people are beginning to call in their soul debts to the rothschilds, if you catch my drift. Occam's razor is a beauty.

13. celebrating

celebrating Member

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you lost me here ....I cant see how anyone could even make sense of this sentence...it doesn't make any sense

that

and no one gives a shit a bunch of bankers off themselves....more bankers right behind them to step in

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I thought they were showing a good example to the other bankers. Must be a post-economic crisis phenomenom :p

16. Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote Member

Could be a pre-economic crisis phenomenom too.

17. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Here, media doesn't cover anybody's suicide.

18. Asmodean

Here they do, if it is a loved celebrity for example.

Are you saying it's an indication of positive change to come?

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I don't see how anyone can find a conspiracy in this. Its not a conspiracy, just a sad reflection of the reality of our financial system

20. Asmodean

Would they perhaps have felt better if they didn't accepted their bonuses?