Best things you've had a partner say

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dark_river, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

"You ruined me for anyone else. I've never felt that in my life, and I know I never will again, unless it's with you. I want to hate you, but before I do, I need you to fuck me again."

Eric! likes this.
  2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

“Marry me”

And, I did.

Oh wait...in the context of sex? (Sorry, just reread the OP)

My husband, when he says “You’re ridiculously sexy”

He says many great things but I like that one a lot. :blush:

Eric! likes this.
  3. al_s

al_s Guest

"Suck his dick, baby"

4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

My ex-GF, when I would fuck her doggystyle, often said "harder....harder....harder....ram me hard with your dick...your dick's the perfect size for me...."

Joboo6 likes this.
  5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Similar to mr man. Banging my wife, then gf from behind. I found out early on it was her favorite position. Never could get her off that way unless I or she stimulated her clit though. I could tell it frustrated her since she would wait so long to get over the edge before going to the clit, she really wanted to cum just on the dick. When I saw her cum on the dick from behind it was awesome, seeing her start banging her ass backwards. To bad it wasn't my dick.

6. Finer69er

Finer69er Members

Looking up at her heavy-lidded eyes over the plain of her belly and mounds of her breasts after licking her clit to orgasm, I heard her say, "Fuck me."

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just at the point of me busting my load in my wife, she will say in her sexy voice.”I want it all”. Then it happens, she loosen her virginal grip and I shoot my cum in her. Then she says “Thanks I needed that”. We are a senior couple and it’s all about the quality of the connection.

8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

A FB said " It's so hard " As I later found out her hubby never got that hard so...... Nice to hear anyway

9. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

so wasn't actually said to me but to my boyfriend, when we first hooked up we went shopping with my friend (and as girls do, we talked) so in the middle of a quiet shop she turned to him and said "so i hear your pretty big" as she tapped his crotch. seeing his face and the way he looked at me was hilarious

10. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I love you (and actually mean it)

GLENGLEN likes this.
  11. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Suck my cock you fucking cum slut.. wow so fucking hot when hubby talks like that

Justinsky, Micheal9 and Altman like this.
  12. Altman

Altman Bull

Don't pull out

13. Altman

Altman Bull

Damn that is hot

14. Eamonn

Eamonn Members

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Some of these are funny...

I think "I love you" is always good. :)

unfocusedanakin and wilsjane like this.
  16. Eamonn

Eamonn Members

What happened was I came back home one evening from a night out to my wife feeling very frisky kissing me led me to the bedroom and blind folded me and said your getting the fuck of your life tonight I felt her sliding her hand every where stripping me off she was kissing me when I suddenly felt a tongue licking my cock and was told I have been a naughty boy what a night it was

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So what, if anything, did your boyfriend say in response? Did it bother you that she tapped his crotch?

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Slightly off topic,
    But when a girl at a party started showing me a bit too much cleavage while we were chatting, Jane casually remarked to her that I was so engrossed in the conversation that I would probably not notice if she took her shirt off altogether.

Part or the reason that it made me laugh, was that it was probably true. :yum::yum::yum:.

McFuddy likes this.
  19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I bet Jane is a pretty cool lady, Wilsjane. Very calm and collected the way she handled that! :)

wilsjane likes this.
  20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Jane and I were work friends for 2 years before we had a physical relationship. Coupled with 38 years f marriage and 3 children, she knows that it takes more than a pair of boobs to interest me.
    It is a good situation where neither of us have any concerns when the the other is in the company of members of the opposite sex.
    When I worked nights with a very attractive female paramedic, at the end of the shift I invited her back for breakfast with Jane and our daughters (who were in their late teens at the time) to save her having to prepare food when she got home after a long shift.
    Preventing wrong ideas is a lot easier that allowing people to think that they could happen and ending up in awkward situations.