Rewrite your Hip Forums introduction...

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Fairlight, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Hi I'm a noncommittal ex-hippie from London.I hate talking about myself but feel an impulse to expunge personal details.If can afford it I drink a whole bottle of red wine most evenings.I've finally realised that marijuana doesn't agree with me so hopefully will avoid that forever.Am partial to class A's though.See you around.Much love xxx.

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

so i had an operation on my hip and when i wanted more info on it i googled hip operations and this was one of the search results. i want to show you all my hips but i think if i show to much to soon you will all think less of me. so i hope i get to know you all well after some time in the forums.

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What are "class A's"?

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hi...

Could someone show me where the door is, I can't seem to get outta this place.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi. I'm scratcho, an old man with no sense, no money, no talent, but several teeth and a 4 inch square patch of nice head hair. Would you? Could you? Be my friend?

( I put those exact words on an old folks dating site--and actually am getting people wanting to communicate!!)

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ"]Ed Sheeran - The A Team [Official Music Video] - YouTube

7. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Scratcho I would date you.

8. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Hi. I'm not a hippie. I'm a punk rock chick. My username came from a Rancid song. I get that question a lot. I'm usually a pretty nice person for the most part. If you want to know more just ask.

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Hi, I'm mama. I like my family, guns, contact sports, the great outdoors, cooking, cleaning, fast cars, good music, good booze, dancing, roller derby, and occasional substances. I'm a lover and a nurturer by nature. I make friends easily, but I don't let very many people get close. Majority of humanity has proven to be shitty, so I don't trust very easily, although I'm quick to forgive when it's genuinely requested. I don't discuss my relationships on internet forums because I'm generally judged and looked down upon for my lifestyle.

10. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

hello my name is dreadzy. im a full blown hippie. i love dreadlocks, i have a thing for dreadlock chicks. i love nature for both its beauty and wisdom. i love weed, and psychedelics. i love metal music, specifically, death, black, pagan/folk, and viking metal. im an aspiring drummer. my 2 passions r music and nature. i like doing parkour even though i havent done it in awhile. i am also studying the russian language, and after that i would like to learn swedish. if u want to know more just PM me :)

11. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Hi, I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on prozac.

1 person likes this.
  12. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Hi.I'm new here and looking for some vegan straight edge friends to talk to.I hold no position in conventional society,and am generally surplus to requirements.I also believe in minimal impact living.I still like to enjoy myself and have happy times with friends.I'm into increasing the love vibe,but I'm not really a hippy,as my parents did that,and who wants to be like their parents?

13. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Hi. I'm Becky ... and I'm probably not like any girl you've ever met before.

I'm a passionate believer in the importance of individuality, and in allowing people the freedom to live the life that they want to live.

I try to tell it as I see it ... but I don't always live up to my ideals. Who does?

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'd love to meet you in real life, but this is as close as we're ever going to get, because you see, i actually live inside your computer. no not as a little man sleeping in a hammoc behind your cpu, but as the bits of data in your ram.