Online Molly--100% scam

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by elves1us, Jan 2, 2014.

1. elves1us

elves1us Guest

As a purely intellectual exercise, I contacted a half-dozen supposed online purveyors of molly/E. Imagine my surprise when--after a token donation to each--not a single one proved reliable:)

Unless others have had different experiences, I think it's safe to say my little experiment proved that the notion that people can order molly online is totally false. It's a 100% scam and rollers should stay away.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

You're looking in the wrong place. There are a handful of reputable sites on Tor that can provide product. It usually isn't cheap though.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

and I guess the fact that this forum alone has seen dozens of members who have purchased molly online successfully and regularly dismisses your study, huge in scope though it may be. That last part was sarcasm :) contacting 12 sources, however you found them, does not represent an adequate sample size for the number of people selling MDMA online, especially since your method of acquiring those sources is obviously flawed, having a 100% fail rate.

My first idea as to the error of your sampling method would be in the clue that you seem to have rapidly acquired 12 different apparent sources of MDMA, something which is unusual in the circles where those sources actually come through.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You can buy anything online. It is just a matter of finding the right person. Molly is the new hot drug and everyone wants it. It used to be a raver/hippie thing and now housewives do it. So it is an easy scam for the wrong person online.

5. Mr_styles_rc

Mr_styles_rc Guest

Actually housewives have been doing molly longer then there have been raves. Check out its history and how it blew up the scene in dallas tx in the early 80's.

Here is some online MDMA ( I ordered it), looks good to me.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/moonrock.jpg/

6. unfocusedanakin

True it began as a niche drug and for several decades was popular with the crowd I mentioned after that. Now it is more popular with everyone I would say then the old days when a small number of house wives would have taken it in a therapy session.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah it got dubbed as "The Yuppie Psychedelic" early on and was often more expensive in the early 80's then it is today.

MDMA becoming the central sacrament of the Rave Scene came on pretty much as a response to a few different factors on each side of the pond. In the US, underground raves and for a lack of a better word 'alternative' clubs pretty much coincided with MDMA being criminalized and the media attention that brought. In the UK, A few notable DJ's such as Paul Oakenfold, the most relevant to me, went to Ibiza and tried MDMA and brought back a new sound. Also some American US House and techno DJs visited the UK as well and thus The resulting Rave Summer of Love.

8. unfocusedanakin

Oakenfold is great. I just listened to his Goa mix from 94 the other week. Too bad that sound was only popular for a short time. I know it is still around in Europe but it is dead in the USA. Although that scene was always much more psychedelics then MDMA although it was certainly around.

I have heard he is actually pretty deaf from all the years of playing.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah wouldn't surprise me about being deaf for playing all those years.

There was a party out here near SF spinning a lot of goa that I went to last year, it was a pretty low turnout, although partly may have been due to its location and weather. Goa basically turned into psytrance ( tho some goa purists might disagree) and some of the producers like Simon Posford who is now in Shpongle, opted to play other styles of music.

Psytrance seems to have a niche following, though not to the level as some other forms of EDM. Just a week ago I saw Astrix and Infected Mushroom which had a good turnout. Astrix in particular even had some goa elements in his set.

10. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I've went through like 2 dozen of those scales. for some reason the red Blades are more reliable than any of the other colors. this is just a little anecdote me and my friends have noticed but we really don't know why it is. maybe it's just us...:afro:

11. unfocusedanakin

Yeah I am seeing Infected in a few weeks. Astrix was actually playing in the USA? That is cool seems he mostly plays Israel and Europe. I love Simon Possford! Seen him several times too.

12. SunshineChild

I'm one of those goa purists who disagree it went to psytrance haha, but there is a definitely an intermingling of the two. but there's also completely separate still to the tried and true left.

If you like Goa check out Suburbs of Goa from SomaFM - a lot that gets played sticks to the roots and it's from the inception to now. Soma actually refers to the SoMa district of San Francisco coincidentally GB, where their station is located. Does that mean SF still has this sort of scene? I wasn't aware there ever was much of a Goa scene in the USA besides when Shpongle came to town, and even that is borderline Goa.

http://somafm.com/suburbsofgoa/

^ Suburbs of Goa

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Shpongle is not goa, but Simon Posford used to play under the name Hallucinogen which was goa and occassionally will still spin some Hallucinogen in his dj sets. I love The Lone Deranger album by Hallucinogen.

I wouldn't say there is a goa scene here but there will still be psytrance djs that will spin a goa set now and then at raves which overall feature a variety of EDM. That one party I mentioned is the only party I've been to with a heavy dose of goa being played throughout the entire night and morning.

14. SunshineChild

you know what I meant. :D sometimes they throw elements of Goa over a psychedelic and ambient soundscape. not so much on their first album but afterward. (you could argue they do the same with dub to the same extent)

Hallucinogen's main two albums are goa and psy trance together - listen to Suburbs of Goa you'll hear the difference between what I'm calling roots goa and goa trance. Hallucinogen in Dub of course takes more of a turn at downtempo mixed with dub.

Raja's flute-playing itself they took directly from Goa :)

15. Mr_styles_rc

Mr_styles_rc Guest

Nah bro, it was common to be out at a club that everyone was eating MDMA and end up partying with your parents friends who where on mdma as well.

Also MDMA pills were running something like $1. Much cheaper then today's rates.

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's not true on average according to stats I've seen...

It used to be like $20 or more a hit in the US early on from several sources I've read/seen, had more or less a similar trend as the UK.

17. Dee25

Dee25 Members

Has anyone had any luck buying it online ?? I'm looking for myself, but too scared to put my card info out there to get ripped off, hacked, stolen or idenity theft! Someone Plz help! I'm kind of a blonde when it comes to stuff like this and I have already had my identity stolen before, well all my $$ is more like it. It was absolute horror! Please help!

18. Dee25

Dee25 Members

From a lost girl just looking to have fun!