Mons Pubis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nisei_girl, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Katmandu

Katmandu Member

Chubby is great. For me natural with hair is preferable but then I'm an old coot.

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I like them flat, without much to them. In this way, when she gets aroused & the labia swell, the effect is far more dramatic.

3. Margo

Margo Member

Mine mons is prolly larger than normal and my gf has a smaller one. I once had a gf that obsessed about her larger one because she thought it made her look like a guy. Well her DDs made her look like a woman and her mons in a bikini was wonderful. I loved it.

4. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Random question does a large or small mons pubis affect getting a Christina Piercing? I was rejected because apparently my pubic area was too small. But, the piercer said pubic area, not mons pubis. I'm not sure if that is the same thing. I actually had to look up what the OP was talking about in the first place. Gosh, I'm such an uneducated dork.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Fixed.

And this.

6. jill8

jill8 Member

I adore and envy chubby and the extra curves it gives a woman.

7. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

Love it

8. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Don't even consider surgery. Just love what you've got and your partner will love it too!

1 person likes this.
  9. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

OH AND CONGRATS...YOU GOT SOMETHING SEXY THAT ALSO SETS YOU APPART FROM THE REST OF THE PACK...IT IS EROTIC....AND HE IS EITHER INEXPERIENCED IN THE LOOKS OF DIFFERENT WOMEN OR IF IT IS A SHE..SHE IS JUST JEALOUS SHE LOOKS LIKE THE REST OF THE PACK.

10. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've been really happy with all of the mons that I've had the pleasure of inspecting but I DO prefer the more pronounced ones personally! They are just more fun .........

11. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I love different looking mons pubis', I do like those that protrude just a bit. I find myself looking at bikini bridge pictures and I like to see the pubis on the larger size.

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yes, it's very feminine and sexy.

When I was young, it was the first thing I noticed on grown women .

13. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Doesn't matter chubby or not. All Mon Veneris or Pubis or they also call it the mountain of Venus will always look sexually atttractive to guys because nature made it that way that all females must have it designed and looking that way down below at their groin in between their thighs just like us guys, we all are fitted with a similar looking penis down there as well which females are also sexually attracted to. There are only 2 ways to this, you either have a mons pubis if you are female or a penis down below your groin if you are male.

14. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

My mons is sorta plump, but isn’t really noticeable.

15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I love a prominent pubis....especially smooth.

16. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

I LUV that part of the body. Sounds like yours (OP) is naturally wonderful. Enjoy what you have there.:wink: