cancer guy & libra girl

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Allisuunshine, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I'm just curious if anyone knows if were compatible through our signs, :p we've been together for almost 3 years but I'm still curious to know.:love:

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is no scientific basis in astrology.....its all fake....i'm embarrassed we still have this forum

sorry babes....I know you are friends with my favorite Chrissy so i'm gonna give it to you straight

astrology is bullshit..don't group yourself in with those losers that think birth signs define anything at all about a person

if you don't believe me look up ''astrology'' on wikipedia

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I agree. ^^

Pretty lousy excuse to date/not date someone.

4. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

Awwwh, i was jst curious i would have stayed with him either way. :)

5. samsingh123

samsingh123 Member

Cancer guy and Libra girl make one of the most fascinating and befuddling association of all the zodiac signs. Their relationship teaches them the biggest lesson of life.The styles of loving of both the Cancer guy and Libra girl that could easily become a bone of contention over time. He expresses his love in a personalized manner, while she is definitely more intellectually inclined. The possessiveness and stinginess of him, makes her dull and her argumentativeness and temperament makes him detached. There is always a chance of building huge walls around one’s self, restricting the conversation between both leading to strong disliking and differences. :sunny: :) :love:

6. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

Awwh! Thank you! That was awesome.

7. ChrisPerkins5401

ChrisPerkins5401 Members

Thank u....I asked 4 a sign & got 1