Spouse Sharing

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Ranger, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Has your wife ever 'shared' you? More than once mine has 'loaned me out to girlfriends.

2. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

Yes many times and I have shared her .

3. AlexUndercover

AlexUndercover Guest

I have a fantasy of sharing my wife with my best buddy. I'd love to see him fuck her and then cum inside her. I have several fantasies about this.

2 people like this.
  4. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

fantasies are great but sometimes when it becomes a reality it changes how you actually feel

5. AlexUndercover

AlexUndercover Guest

I believe that. We'd never actually do it. But I like to fantasize about it. :)

6. clcguy

clcguy Guest

My wife and I have been together with another married couple for a few yrs now. They have always been our best friends. Now we just have some extra fun together. Its just the 4 of us , never extra people. Group stuff is fun, but one on one is the best with either wife, even better than FMF. The girls do Dp and Dv when its MFM. Actually it all seems quite normal now. I love seeing how hot and ecited she gets when shes going to see the other guy.

1 person likes this.
  7. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I tried to share my husband. He chickened out. Other woman was way hotter than I am too.

8. 139mikemyers

139mikemyers Member

I share my wife but I guess she does not really share me at least not with any of her friends.

9. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Wife-sharing is becoming the new "Norm" for married people. It is just not that unusual nowadays for a husband to invite another man into the bedroom, the fuck his wife, usually while the husband watches. When a couple married, the husband is actually promising his new bride that he will be her "agent" in finding the other men that she needs to fuck with. He will realize that it is his DUTY to find the numbers of other cocks that his wife needs to satisfy her sexual needs.

1 person likes this.
  10. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Not into that, and if the topic were to ever come up, I'd be concerned...

11. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I will relate the ONE time that my ex-wife shared me with another woman. She had a good friend, and I was very sure they were into a sexual relationship together. I came home one evening, when she thought I was out of town, and went into the house to find them naked on the bed, eating each others' pussies.

I went back into the family room and undressed. My intent was to go in and fuck my wife in front of her friend, to assert my rule over my territory. By the time I walked into the room, I had a full erection! When they saw me, they were surprised, but my wife quickly recovered and said to her friend "You've been wanting to do it again with a man! Here's your chance!" She was offering ME to her friend, to fuck!

I was surprised, but I wasn't going to turn-down the chance to fuck another woman. She would be, by the way, only my second woman to fuck in my entire life. I was not especially attracted to her, except for the fact that she had a very hairy ****, which is something I have always found attractive in a woman. But I did crawl onto her and drove my cock up her hairy hole. Then I pulled my wife into position where I could eat her pussy while I fucked her friend. Needless to say, I did not last long, and we all three had screaming orgasm, pretty much at the same time.

I was hoping that maybe this could be an on-going practice for he three of us, but it didn't work out that way! It was the only time I had sex with two women at once and would like to relive it, but I don't know how to get two women in the right frame of mind to do it for me now.

12. Lkash

Lkash Guest

Why did he chicken out. I'm actually curious about spouse sharing

1 person likes this.
  13. jagman1957

jagman1957 Visitor

I have "shared" my wife once. We were at a swingers campsite and spent the day talking off and on with another couple. I left for a while to give my wife some alone time with them, and she made it clear to the other couple that SHE was in charge and I was not allowed to play. She was actually looking for her first "girl-girl." The other wife was like "yeah us too." So all day my wife is getting up the courage to do this, we hook up at "the party" and then head off to the play room. Starts out with me watching from a couch, and both girls giving him head...he gets more aggressive and my wife looks so shook up that I go over. He sucks on her tits for a while, she sucks his dick a couple more times, he gets his wife to finger my wife, buy his wife is giving the could shoulder to being touched by my wife.... finally he tries to motion for my wife to get on her knees and let him fuck her. By this time, the wife is a little more than pissed that it turned out that the MAN was in charge.. so it ended with him just fucking his wife.. then we say good bye.. truth is not always as fun as the fantasy. Does this count as sharing?

14. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

That sounds like there were no boundaries discussed beforehand. You should probably discuss boundaries and expectations.

15. CeceliaZero

CeceliaZero Members

I love sharing my husband. It's a turn on for me to come home and find another woman's scent on him. The smell of her perfume. I like watching another girl ride him, and I like joining in. I like knowing he's being pleased. His birthday is coming up, and I've definitely got something special planned for him. I know it'll blow his mind, which is exactly what I'm going for. Of course I'm sure his mind isn't the only part of him that will blow [​IMG]

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

My ex used to share me with her friends. Married women who were bored at home, not getting enough, etc. She would brag about my cock and that got me laid by some of her friends, who approached me, several of which she never knew about. The odd single/divorced coworker...she was cool about it. She would watch sometimes, others she'd go out, and tell us to "have fun". There were a few "regulars" that always ended up in our bed. As a guy, it was pretty fun...lots of sex, and no baggage.

1 person likes this.
  17. Shygirl19

Shygirl19 Members

I've always wanted to share my husband with my Bestfriend. I would love to sucks his cock with her and watch him fuck her

2 people like this.
  18. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I always wanted to be shared. Does meeting other men and sucking them off count?
    I would never say no. In fact if you want to share me I'm up for it.

I'm free tomorrow LOL.

19. Cuscuscapers73

Cuscuscapers73 Members

She hasn't shared me yet although she has tried a couple of times to offer it. Each time there has been one reason or another why it hasn't occurred such as the other girl finally finding a partner she was happy with or unexpected visitors turning up as things were progressing.

We have experienced her being shared once and it was erotic for both her and I. However, it was 16 years ago and it wasn't until recently that she opened up about the experience herself. At the time she said it was nice and that she enjoyed it and she did want to try another. What she said recently though was that it was extremely arousing being in that situation with me and having me see her in action but having me involved too and not just watching. She said she absolutely loved the attention but also the control she had during it so she was extremely aroused by it all.

That being said, we are working towards trying another and possibly trying the extra female one time too.

20. Kerri

Kerri Members

I was "shared" one time but I would not be interested in sharing my husband ;-)