Does anyone here regret doing shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by wcw, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Done it more times than I can count. It's one of my favorite past times. Never regretted it a bit. :)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I recently went Mushroom hunting for my first time and I must say it was a really great and worthwhile experience! I highly recommend it... Of course, This is all said with the hindsight of actually finding some Psychedelic Mushrooms but it really made me all the more appreciative and awestruck by shrooms.

3. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

I dont regret doing then entirely, I just regret doing them as young as I did. And as frequently as I did them. I was 14.

Oh well, live and learn.

4. SpaceTrippin

SpaceTrippin Banned

I've never regretted doin my boomers. One time tho was almost too much when my right speaker tried to suck me into its black hole and I reluctantly obliged into the hole and I went there!
    I loved it but it freaked out my friends who were with me!

5. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

it,s ok..once a year if i,m alone. but i really don,t like em.
    ( i tried a few times, just to make sure too.)

6. nicknack

nicknack Member

Never had a problem. I've only ever done 10g of fresh so no major doses. Once I went from a park environment to a main street and found it a little overwhelming, but I could step back from myself and understand why. Simply walked to the next park over and all was good again.

I need to do them at night again. I've did a lot of day time highs from my last grow, but night time takes on a different world of its own.

7. ttd77

ttd77 Guest

I only did them once, and I had a lot of respect but the trip was even more intense then I had imagined it to be. It often crossed the line between insights about society/ cultural stuff and extremely personal stuff. Some family related problems came to the surface and it was pretty unpleasant but at the same time I felt incredibly enlightened... now, few months later, I would consider it my best drug experience so far.
    Theres no comparison to weed or uppers, just some kind of mdma-like euphoria during the comeup.
    Im trying to get my hands on more, cant really grow them myself in the next few years :(

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

my only regret is not doing them more often

9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

The only bad thing the media CAN say is that "YOU WILL HAVE A BAD TIME AND HALLUCINATE BAD THINGS". Even anti-drug brochures go on and on about "bad trips" because they have no other side effects to include. I find a lot of people don't understand that mushrooms connect parts of your brain that don't normally connect with a serotonin reaction, which causes the experience. The drug doesn't do a specific effect like say anti-depressants or something. That's why I don't call trips good or bad, trips are trips and I don't regret any of it. It's no use regretting taking them once you've done so, as without anti-psychotics, it's going to teach you a lesson.

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I've had one trip I can remember where I thought I was gonna die. My vision got tunnel-like and I thought I was going to pass out. In reality I was just buggin' out hard LOL.

I don't regret any of my shroom trips, don't really regret any trip in general. I find that sometimes you learn even more during difficult trips, and next time you'll be prepared to keep your head on under pressure.

11. acidguru

acidguru Members

Only one time did I regret triping on shrooms. I took too much and the trip was a little too hard. The shrooms where exceptional. I normally eat 2 to 3 caps but these where really good and only required one cap to trip. I haven't seen shrooms this good again but ever since I only take one cap and wait to see how strong it is before I take more.

1 person likes this.
  12. Bud D

Bud D Member

No regrets. Did have one bad trip, these were old shrooms and I was concerned they were contaminated. I prefer fresh or freshly dried. Being alone isn't bad on them, can be quite good

13. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

You know, I've regretted some of my LSD trips. but shrooms have always been good to me. In my life, they kind of came a good amount of time apart, wasn't ever really searching for them, so they almost felt gifted

Acid I had sort of an acid head vibe surrounded by it.

Studies I have read have indicated in shrooms long term effects to being happier.. hope that's true. Mind bending is definitely some form of opening your mind :D

14. Bud D

Bud D Member

Every shroom is different, unless the same culture. People don't pass around shroom cultures quite like mj clones. Shrooms can be cloned if fresh, a tissue culture. Like mj, spores are seeds and each spore is a different pheno.

15. Mr. Writer

Mr. Writer Members

How could one regret doing Shrooms?

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

For example because they took them at the wrong moment and/or had a really unfortunate trip.

17. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I have several times regretted not doing enough. Sometimes it is hard to hit on dosage because stocks and age have an effect on potency. I've mostly foraged for mushrooms, primarily cyanescens, but next fruiting spores are going into the malt and then to sterilized medium then to chip bed. I don't live in a temp controlled environment so no quebensis. Haven't hunted for two years so I am out.

18. Asmodean

Your username is confusing. There's already a mr. Writer on here.

19. Asmodean

20. Mr. Writer

Mr. Writer Members

I am Mr. Writer