Holocaust Revisionism

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Hoppípolla, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. storch

storch banned

Heat,

Who was discredited, and how were they discredited?

2. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

wow... I had you down as the only current debater on the side of the official story to be mature.

Clearly I was wrong.

3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I did laugh as maybe it was the timing in the progression of the thread.
    The debate has it's ups and downs but to be honest with you I think considering the sensitivity of the subject this thread has be civil for the most part.

I do not see the need to move it from where all opinions are heard. We learn from others.

Just my view.

4. odonII

odonII O

Maybe she was laughing at your pomposity or the fact that nothing is 'top secret' to her, given her position (btw, isn't saying 'top secret location' rather childish?)
    Maybe just the fact you want to sift through people who are likely to agree with you.
    I would imagine the conversation there would be very short.

You: Do you think there were gas chambers?

Them: No.

You: Erm...

5. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

ok, cool :)

It just felt a bit... I dunno, bit harsh for some reason.

Thanks for the clarification and stuff, you seem like a cool poster and I have absolutely no issue with disagreeing with you on this because I think you express yourself very well and constructively!

I don't see why we need to outright attack one another just because a topic is sensitive.

Anyway, I'll disappear again now! :)

6. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

My apology I should have used his name. Leuchter is no longer involved with the prison system and the design as he did not have the credentials and is not considered by the government to be an expert on gas chambers.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

ha....

well, after a stressful day of black Friday shopping I must just say I'm very happy I had a good ten pages of this to read so far and 4 more to go. This is great and very entertaining. ;)

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Ohhh.... please...just stop. This is all making me nervous. I like your posts and you're new here but if you don't wanna get banned..and they will do it if you keep up a little.. I mean, I'M not threatening you cause I personally don't care, but obviously this is a hot thread and more ppl gonna see it. If I were you, I'd follow Heat's advice... you can STILL let your opinions of certain people and their choice of topics AND their behavior be known and not get banned...but you gotta chose your word. You don't have to be nice! You just can't threaten or call names...
    you can say things like "You are acting so ignorant that something like this could have happened to you..."---- just, watch the line and don't cross it.

Or,... do. That's up to you. Just a friendly tip. :)

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:smilielol5:

:smilielol5:

He couldn't take the heat (no pun intended) n got out the kitchen, huh? :D

Okay....Odon, post number 304...spot on. (and funny)

Hoppi....in regards to post number 305... is this the last time you are leaving and coming back or is this gonna be a once an hour..."oh, just one more thing to say and then I really am leaving to go to my secret chamber of maturity?!"

10. storch

storch banned

Concenring the science side of Zyklon B (its properties) there is this to consider:

If high concentrations of hydrogen cyanide are used, as in American execution chambers, death occurs in a period of 10 minutes or even later. During the process, the victim is therefore exposed to a high overdose concentration of hydrogen cyanide. Technically this is not possible with Zyklon B, since the Zyklon B carrier base releases the gas slowly (50% in 30 to 90 minutes, according to the temperature and relative humidity). The distribution of the gas throughout the chamber from a few sources of hydrogen cyanide only, and the absorption of the gas by the moist walls and the nearby victims would further delay the process. Killing all the victims in a few (less than five) minutes would be impossible. Even during the use of very large quantities of Zyklon B.

The ventilation system, if it existed, did not have the performance to clear the chambers in the time frame attested to. Assuming that the victims died quickly from the high concentrations of toxic gas, then the workers in the Sonderkommando would also have been killed by the gas. Working without gas masks equipped with a filter is totally inconceivable; at high concentrations of poison gas, even these are very unsafe. Heavy respiratory devices must be worn at concentrations of over 0.5 Vol.%, which would render the removal of the bodies much more difficult. Contamination through the skin must be expected during heavy work, involving perspiration, and due to the high concentrations of hydrogen cyanide on the skin of the victims. At the same time, such concentrations are sufficient to put a stop to the workers' ability to work (dizziness, nausea, etc.). Protective clothing is therefore required.

If this is inaccurate, please feel free to explain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.