Holocaust Revisionism

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Hoppípolla, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, let's get this straight. The germans transported millions of people to internment camps from all over Europe to de-louse them? Well, that certainly seems a nice thing to do. Perhaps we're being a little hard on the folks that were thinking of doing such niceties out of their own pockets.

2. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Well no, concentration camps tend to be labour camps I believe. I mean concentration camps exist regardless, they're not all death camps.

3. odonII

odonII O

Would it not be a good idea to remain silent untill you have read up on all of this (why you didn't before starting the thread is beyond me) ...
    You are just doing what you did in the other thread...and we know what happened there...

4. scratcho

#42------Well, that's a relief.

5. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Mate come on it's just a discussion. I don't understand why you think I or anyone else is going to be an expert on the subject. It's just a place to talk about it. I don't get why this is wrong.

If you're not interested in discussing it then don't post in the thread o_O

6. storch

storch banned

First of all, this thread is not an attempt to refute or deny the holocaust. It is only a retrospective look at some details that are accepted as fact, yet remain debatable. If the discussion exposes some inaccuracies, big deal! What sense does it make to damn the messenger? So, in the spirit of discussion:

In 1989, an Israeli holocaust historian named Yehuda Bauer said that he believed it was time to acknowledge that the four million number is a wrong. A prominent Holocaust historian named Gerald Reitlinger said that perhaps 700,000 Jews died at Auschwitz. In 1993, a French Holocaust historian named Jean Claude Pressac estimated that about 800,000 died, and that 630,000 of those were Jewish. So the four million number was bullshit and has been revised. That's all that's being said here.

In February of 1945, American newspapers reported that a Soviet eyewitness said the Germans were using "an electric conveyor belt on which hundreds of persons could be electrocuted simultaneously and then moved on into furnaces. They were burned almost instantly, producing fertilizer for nearby cabbage fields." And at the Nuremberg Tribunal, chief U.S. prosecutor, Robert Jackson said that the Germans had used a newly invented device to instantaneously vaporize 20,000 jews near Auschwitz in such a way that there was no trace left of them. No reputable historian accepts either of these tales. And I wonder what happened to that device? It would have made great evidence . . .

The Auschwitz gassing story is based in large part on the hearsay statements of former Jewish inmates who did not personally see any actual signs of extermination. Their beliefs are understandable because rumors about gassings at Auschwitz were widespread. Allied planes dropped large numbers of leaflets written in Polish and German on Auschwitz and the surrounding areas which claimed that people were being gassed in the camp. The Auschwitz gassing story, which was an important part of the Allied wartime propaganda effort, was also broadcast to Europe by Allied radio stations.

Now why would Allied forces believe that the prisoners at Auschwitz needed to be told, via leaflets, about the gassing happening to them? I mean really?

7. scratcho

Historians seem to always have a biased point of view, depending on their intent. Columbus "discovered america", being one example. We little people are not supposed to be able to discern the truth of most historical events.

8. storch

storch banned

Indy,

I'm curious as to why Anne Frank's father, Otto, was admitted to the Auschwitz camp hospital if the place was a death-camp. I would think that they would have just gassed him. I ask this just for the sake of discussion.

9. scratcho

Maybe Mr Mengele had some designs on his hide. --------JKG

10. storch

storch banned

Maybe. Maybe not. I will look into it.

11. storch

storch banned

Nope. He died of lung cancer in 1980.

12. scratcho

It was just a weak attempt at being funny. Very weak. I know so little about the holocaust------really only the story that's been told constantly after '45, when I was 6. I have seen people with the numbers on their wrists, but not in the last decades.

13. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

There is a lot to learn. That's the thing, even though I created the thread I never claimed to be an expert. It's not like you need to pass a test to create a thread haha

I just thought it was important to set up a place to discuss it.

I just think that there would be a lot of motivation to exaggerate what happened in Germany and Poland to gain sympathy and support for Israel. It fits together very logically and chronologically. Then of course the next stage for me would be to research the Rothschild family more, my knowledge of them is patchy.

I have no current intention then of trying to tie it to Satan worship or ancient aliens like the Anunnaki or reptilian bloodlines though... I'll leave all that stuff to David Icke!

IMO... it's probably all about the power and wealth. I'm not 100% sure, but that seems the most likely motivating factor.

14. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

Hm, I shared a video here before but am editing this because I think there are two versions of it - this longer version and also a shorter, reworked version with a different tone.

I'll share the more straight-forward and longer one. I believe this was the video that first got me interested in this topic.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHni-Im1lw

"Ultimately and with this I conclude, our objective should be to create a society where denial of the genocide is seen as so outrageous, and so despicable that anyone who engages in it would be rendered a pariah" - Prof. Deborah Lipstadt

15. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

And wow wait wait wait... I think I get a lot of the controversy.

Does anyone here think I am just randomly choosing the "Holocaust" to attack without any obvious motivator? Do they think I'm just choosing this conspiracy theory out of a hat?

The reason I am choosing it is because it is used TO THIS DAY as the primary means for gaining sympathy for the formation, continued existence and atrocities carried out by Israel. Without the Holocaust, their support is slashed or possibly disappears completely.

It is NOT arbitrary. Do you understand now why it's so important?

Additionally, this is NOT an attack on Jews. Zionists are NOT all Jews. They hijack Judaism and use it to mean whatever they want as they gain power and wealth.

I am sorry if anyone thought I was just arbitrarily picking conspiracy theories - I apologize if I ever gave that impression. Often I forget that not everyone has seen or read the same things that I have, weird as that sounds. I read up on a bunch of stuff, and then live in this weird bubble where everybody else has done exactly the same xD

Anyway erm, a bit on Zionism here:

http://www.nkusa.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY"]Anti-Zionist Jewish Protestors attacked by an AIPAC attendee in Washington D.C - YouTube

PEACE :)

16. odonII

odonII O

Strategic confusion and targeted obfuscation are the norms.

I don't know how I feel about it (locking up hardened Holocaust deniers,) to be honest.
    What you, some of the articles you have quoted from, and the people you have mentioned seem to be doing is just saying:
    'Oh, we are only questioning the 'official story' what's wrong with that?
    Jee whiz, we are/they are being imprisoned for SIMPLY discussing the details - what is wrong with that?'
    I would say, nothing at all.
    Imho, what you and the articles you have posted (which seem to be just reiterations of your particular stance within this thread) are missing out is that these chaps were imprisoned for denying the Holocaust and/or inciting racial hatred.
    I was strident in my response, above, because it's an important distinction.
    Not that I necessarily believe anybody should be imprisoned for denying the Holocaust - but when it leads to racial/hatred, and certain people into violence, then we are in a completely different sphere (and something, perhaps, worthy of jail time.)
    They (the above R'ists) seem to be flatly denying the Holocaust or/and 'distributing hate literature' (inciting racial hatred)...
    It's beyond being a 'flamboyant publisher' and/or 'discussing the details of the 'official story').
    You may notice we are all using the same handful of people as e.g's...
    People that go (or have gone) above and beyond merely discussing the details of X, Y and Z.
    I doubt (infact, I know) where there are laws on Holocaust denial/inciting racial hatred they do not have prisons crammed for of people that are 'discussing the Holocaust'.

I am. Here is a nice website for you (imho) http://www.hdot.org/

I believe because they wanted labour, too.
    And before they could kill him he was 'liberated'.
    Jews did survive the Holocaust.
    I don't believe it was as black and white as simply building death camps, and as quickly as possible killing people.
    The gas chambers may not have killed 1-2-3-4-5-6 million, but the Nazi's did, one way or another.
    I think I've read between some of the lines these 'revisionists' have said, and some seem to be saying 1-2-3-4 million people were NOT killed in mobile gas chambers!
    Who has said they were?
    Basically answering questions nobody asked.

David Irving changed his mind.

17. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

18. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

As I said in my other thread I never, ever intended to offend anyone with this thread and I'm sorry if I did. I simply had reason for wanting to discuss it, figured it was better discussed than not, and like hippies :)

I never intended to offend. Perhaps normal forums are simply too public for particularly sensitive topics like this :(

19. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Sorry about not getting back to you and it would see as though Odin has answered the thought for me, in the same basic way I would have.

20. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In my long experience, almost everyone who tries to minimize the horrors of the Holocaust either

• Hates Jews, and/or
    • Wants to cleanse the guilt of Germany, and/or
    • Hates Israel's reason for existence, and/or
    • Hates the United Nations because of its duty to prevent genocide.

So all of you in this thread who are doing this, I challenge you to tell me that none of the above apply to you. Otherwise, I will think that you have a hidden agenda on the side of evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.