Marquis Reagent Testing Kits?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by LSAndrew, Nov 18, 2013.

1. LSAndrew

LSAndrew Member

I recently ordered a Marquis Reagent testing kit from bunk police. As far as MDxx chemicals, they seem to be about the same colors and probably wouldn't be very easy to tell the difference between in a rave setting. Are any of the MDxx chemicals more dangerous than MDMA and is there something that I should look out for? Are they often passed off as MDMA? Any advice?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

MDA is generally regarded as more potent, Hallucinogenic, and longer lasting than MDMA. It is thought to be a bit more neurotoxic than MDMA but not to an extent where you should be significantly concerned if you plan on taking a reasonable MDMA dose ( ≤300 mgs )

MDEA (MDE) is about equal potent, generally considered more stoning then MDMA. Never really read too much on it's toxicity but it seems to be far less common than the other two.

I'm not sure what the research chemical MDAI may turn on the marquis but from what I've heard it's significantly less potent then MDMA. The reactions happens very quickly with the MDxx compounds and this is important to take notice of as other chems such as DXM the disassociative that's in cough syrup, can also eventually turn the same color as the MDxx compounds on a marquis test but it has a delayed reaction, taking several seconds to get there.

3. LSAndrew

LSAndrew Member

Thanks. I figured that it would most likely be MDMA or MDA if it showed the color sequence of MDxx and I don't really mind taking MDA (from what I understand it's a little more trippy?). Would you say that it's safe to take if it shows up as an MDxx and seems normal visually and has the right smell? How fast is the reaction? Is it like instant or over a span of a few seconds or? I just ordered a test kit and will be using it for the first time/do you have any tips as far as that?

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Given all those variables in check I'd say so, you may want to check twice if you are unsure, it only requires a couple mgs. I believe a Simons Test can even tell apart MDA from MDMA if that is an issue. I find MDA more visually trippy but not as tactiley trippy, and a slightly less empathogenic headspace then MDMA.

I have pouches which contain cells with the marquis liquid in them, so I have to crack the cells in the pouches like glowsticks before anything happens but once I do, the reaction is very quick for MDMA.

5. LSAndrew

LSAndrew Member

Alright thanks good to know. It should get here tomorrow. Thanks for all the info

6. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I think marquis will show for methylone. I happen to really like methylone so that wouldn't be an issue for me

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Methylone comes up as a different color then MDxx on the marquis. The marquis reacts for a ton of different chems.