AWESOME band that I saw at a Gay Rights march on Beale Street!!!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by SammieTammie, Nov 4, 2013.

1. SammieTammie

SammieTammie Guest

Hello loves, this is my first post here.
    I've always wanted to join some type of community so I thought I'd join this one. I've seen a whole bunch of topics here that related to me a great deal.

Anyway, if you guys didn't know, there was a Gay Rights march/festival on Beale Street recently (I'm gay). Me and my boyfriend were walking around and buying stuff when we started hearing some music in the background. I was kinda caught up in something I was looking at (I forgot what it was) and was unconsciously ignoring the music when I started hearing the singer of the band go "Blah blah blah job blah blah blah stop" or something and I instantly fell in love. That's when I turned around and really started hearing the bass and the drums groove in a very catchy way and realized that this band was fucking genius! And the song was funny as hell!

I met them after their set (which was fucking incredible! no serious I mean this band has gotta be the next big thing!!!) and they were so nice! None of them were Gay in anyway come to find out though---they said they were there to support the March because they had friends and family that were Gay. I couldn't help but hug all of them lol, the guitarist is really cute. He kind of gives off a motherly aura for lack of a better definition. So soothing. The band is called Freed and i managed to find them on YouTube after constantly typing their name in lol, here is a video that they recently put up of that song I was talking about (my fav!!!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdcmxUxrQNU

They said that they are working on a music video for that song, and I can't fucking wait until it comes out!!!

I just thought they deserve more views! They deserve to be recognized!

Thanks Loves~
    -Sammie :afro::2thumbsup::sunny: