Boycott halal

Discussion in 'Boycott' started by ItchyFeet, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItchyFeet

ItchyFeet Member

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

All halal products? That is a bit unlikely. Fear- and hatemongering is what this seems to be.

3. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Pat Robertson is a douche and OP is a troll.

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Robertson funds his own side of christian terrorists

5. ItchyFeet

ItchyFeet Member

Give me a source on these christians killing mass amounts of people.

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

The USA is full of Christians killing native Americans. Shelters run be them will force god down your throat to get a meal. Read the book Indian Givers

7. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Good post. Thank-you sir , for bringing this to light. The usual group of islamic apologists seem to be at attention. How many Constitutional Liberties can that bunch devour? Incidently , let's take note of islamic business's and the amount of $'s sent to assist in our own demise. Let's be more attentive of islamowatch sites such as Atlas Shrugged and study the historical warnings of Dr. Sennells , ie. inbreeding of muslims for 1400 yrs. Pam Geller also provides concrete proof of increased terror only leading to jihad. And, yes, correct all that evil must be funded from somewhere. Again , Itchy , KUDOS to you!!!!!

8. Asmodean

You seem just too eager to see your assumptions confirmed, riptide. Why not look into it deeper then just blatantly accept one news article from a man that is obviously predecided in this matter himself? I'm sure you agree the media often has an agenda.

9. Asmodean

What are you saying here? That muslims that produce halal products kill mass amounts of people? Show me a source yourself you nutcase. Instead of believing and accepting one article because it suits your views.
    This is just another kind of propaganda here that easily sucks people in believing that the average western muslim is just as eager and supportive for terror attacks as those extremists.

10. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

As usual, some folks can barely wait to slip into their mandadtory burka. Ahem, here in US , where a city like dearbornistan is just overflowing with barbarians ; numerous arrests regarding business owners dispensing huge profits to humus and other arab and east euro muslim sources occur on a daily basis. Let the facts speak for themselves. Asmodean , would you consider moving to bosnia? iran? `

11. Asmodean

I would certainly like to visit Iran someday, yes. I'm not as scared for muslims as you and it has a fantastic cultural history. Not sure I would live there though, also completely besides the point. I don't want to live in America neither.

Look, I am all for letting the facts speak for themselves. But you must be aware when you see a fact or just some interpreted truth of someone else. The 'news' in the op of this thread seems not factual. So it's wise to not simply accept it eagerly.
    Connecting things together like 'arabs getting arrested because of humus profits' or something (I only saw this from you and you don't bring it as clear and objective as you could. Please do if you want to.) with islamic fundamentalism and terrorism simply makes no sense. So if you have facts that bring those things together, share them. If you don't have them, conclude if it is just another anti islam assumption or not. If not back it up. Don't be so eager to throw all arabs and/or muslims on a pile. If you have to: back it up. Not with 'europeans going to wear burka' statements. That is getting old and only makes you look less credible. And.. it's not backing up anything.

12. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

I just got through reminding you you of numerous arrests in dearbornistan. What more do you need? Just as well , we won;t plan on your visit. The US gubmint/ media does a better job of kissing muslim ass than you do anyway.

13. Asmodean

I don't see the connection with arabs selling humus and islamic fundamentalism. I see you like to connect it since you post it in this thread. Please clarifiy.

I am not kissing muslim ass, you like to project that on me seemingly just because I confront you with a different opinion about them.
    I find it striking that some people have to simplify the world by putting the people that have a neutral opinion about muslims in the same category as them or worse: a terorrist sympathizer. It is pathetic. The world is not as simple as you like to paint it. But I guess if you are never paying attention to the nuances you just don't see them. Well sounds logical :p

14. Asmodean

Hope you don't be so weak and leave it at just disliking my post. Did I point your approach out to clearly perhaps? Is it too hard to give a sensible answer that I asked for?

15. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

By taking a passive attitude you are simply igniting their bombs for them. Can you offer them any more opportunities? Can your social services really handle more foreign recipients? Do your own children receive the same "gifts" that you give to islamic newcomers? Just askin. Are potential homicide bombers residing in gubmint subsidized housing? LOL.

16. Asmodean

"their bombs". This is where you go wrong. Passive attitude against who? I do not tolerate terrorism or extremism at all. This is not the first time I tried to explain to you that you are a simpleton if you believe every muslim is part of this.
    It seems to be your opinion that I should act like and treat other people as the worst of them might treat me. I choose to live and act and treat people as I like. You as a hating christian on the muslim in general seem to be just as worse as the most agitating muslim. Although it is your choice to do so, in the public and objective eye it makes you not one bit better then them. You are both part of the problem. But I am answering your post again while you seem to skip mine again.... seems my above thoughts were valid again? Please prove me wrong and answer them anyway or be perceived as the polarizing hatemonger you make yourself seem to be.

edit: So for your convenience again:

I don't see the connection with arabs selling humus and islamic fundamentalism. I see you like to connect it since you post it in this thread. Please clarifiy.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Was "Little Olde Moi" That Thumbed Down Your Post, Not RIPTIDE59...:)

Cheers Glen.

18. Asmodean

Just as typical. I still hope he answers my question. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable one at all right? If he cares sincerely about the stance he takes and the info he posts why not explain the connections he makes? After all, if he backs it up with facts or sincerly explains it well he might even convince me :)

19. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Humas is an islamic extremist group originating , I believe from Lebanon. Of course , profits from the sale of "humus" , one of my favorite foods ,are funneled to islamic causes. You have probably read my citations involving "La Shish" restaurant in dearbornistan. The owners of La Shish were recently deported for the afore mentioned racketeering. I hope this answers your inquiry.

20. Asmodean

You have now giving me the terms to take a search and look out for any facts myself. I still have to look for them though, but since I regard this as a serious matter I will. Saying 'of course profits of humus are funneled to islamic causes' is still not sharing facts even if you include the words of course in it :p But even though La Sish's owners were financially supporting hezbollah and/or hamas you should not immediatly place the same verdict on every other arab or muslim in your country. Doesn't this makes sense? What if the same was done to a group of people you simply happen to be part of? Wouldn't you say that would feel ridicilous and prejudiced?
    I hope you take the effort of looking into some of the things i told you to. Or at least take the effort of validating some of your other assumptions as well. If you are interested in it why not dive into the facts :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.