First time doing mdma need experienced advice

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Hufflinpufflin, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Hufflinpufflin

Hufflinpufflin Guest

First time doing mdma didn't go as planned, not sure if I should try again
    So last night me and my boyfriend decided to try Molly for the first time together. We bought two caps, one for each of us. It was our first time so we didn't know we couldn't eat before. So we went to cookout and ate then almost immediately after took the caps around 11:45
    I didn't start to feel anything until 3am ish. My boyfriend didnt feel anything at all and just fell asleep. When he fell asleep the small come up I had seem to have went away. So I laid down and eventually fell asleep but it was hard because I felt so restless. But I never hit a peak. The small come up I felt was barely anything at that. Then when I woke up at 8 I stood up and was like fuck. And it felt like I was feeling something for a minute but then it went away.
    I want to try it again tonight on an empty stomach, with some orange juice and see if I get any better effects.

2. nectar

nectar Member

Whoa...sounds like shitty mdma. Get a better more reliable source. Also food has never affected my mdma high. Probs good to eat before because I know when I first started I didn't want to eat the day after.

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I am not sure its mdma....

eating caps with unknown substances in it is dangerous.
    if you wanna find out what you take buy a testkit, open up the capsule and test the drug. xtc tests can be purchased online at "eztest dot com"
    or at your local headshop

4. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Never peaking? Maybe you had something like Mephedrone instead... Doesn't sound like MDMA to me!

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Agree, doesn't sound like MDMA there.

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Whatever it is it sounds like a really low dose, probably cut substance.

7. Dee25

Dee25 Members

That sounds like the first time I did it, too.. my bf was so fucked up & I felt nothing!! He's a health freak and did it on an empty stomach while I are a bunch of greasy food before. He is not a lovey dove guy at all and this made him into a straight sap. Is there like an upper kind and a downer kind?? Cause we did it again and I felt so good, but did not want to move.. literally just laid out in bed, couldn't even keep my eyes open. But the last kind we did I felt like I had been smoking crack all night, locked jaw and just up trying to do a million different things at once. Plz help and explain!

8. Dee25

Dee25 Members

What does real mdma look like?
    We got like big crystal chunks and broke em down to powder and just dumped it in our mouths. Game on. Check mate.

But, is what I did real?

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think MDMA is best classified as a "Psychedelic Amphetamine." Like other Psychedelics, the reactions to it can be quite varied, even within the same experience. So you very well can be extremely stimulated at one point, while at another point glued to your bed, even within the same experience. For many, MDMA is much less visual than other popular psychedelics such as Mushrooms or LSD and the other Psychedelics that are more comparable in effect to the MDMA experience are relatively obscure chemicals, such as MDA, 2cb and 2cc. For this reason, as well as for perhaps slightly political reasons, it's often associated with the category "Empathogen/Entactogen," which while appropriate, I think are rather obscure classifications.

I've never done crack, so I cannot compare there but generally I find MDMA to be quite stimulating, with many of the side effects of stimulants such as jaw grinding, but sometimes it can be nearly absent of stimulation and a really calming, serene experience.

I would think food might prolong the onset and maybe lessen the intensity of the experience but I'm not too sure about completely negating the roll. If you are on any medication, the potential interactions there might be much more likely to cause it to not work properly. Due to the range in effects MDMA can display and the fact that it is not a very potent drug, in terms of dosage, unfortunately there are many chems that can be passed off as MDMA.

That Can be Real MDMA but it can be several other chems as well. Acquiring testing kits such as the marquis can help narrow down what you do not have and from there, you can usually be pretty confident you have MDMA or something that will have an effects and/or safety profile extremely similar to it (I.E. MDEA, MDA, MDBD) There are other testing kits which can differentiate some of these as well and others are rarely produced.

11. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Straight up from what I read above it sounds like you got ripped off and sold some bogus shit,I would say something to the person you bought that shit off of and I would never use him again for anything.