I told my boss I hate my job....

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by gendorf, Sep 3, 2013.

1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

LoL. Anyone else did this before? Kinda liberating... In the "Im gonna get fired and starve because I cant afford to buy food" kinda way
    Im fucked....

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

And....what happened?

and yes, I've told a few managers that right as I quit "fuck you and fuck this stupid job, asshole. I'm out of here.. I fucking quit... and btw, if watch out if you see me out on the street, BITCH" :D

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

they forgot to pay me....

Workers Union here i come!!!

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I've quit 2 jobs in my life

for the first one i just walked out at breaktime..everyone was getting laid of the next week anyway and i would have got no benefits for staying to the end because i was student status...second one i just told them at closing time that today was my last day ...and it was a thursday so i left them scrambling to find a replacement for the fri/sat/sun rush

5. lylelovette

lylelovette Guest

i wanna do this. i work for an Iranian family who runs a dealership in Los Angeles. terrible customer service, they fake a smile just to sell a car but once your out the door they bad mouth you. not to mention that they talk sh*t about their employees. (i know this because i've heard it) go figure, they'd be smart enough not to run their mouth about one of their employees IN FRONT of another employee. i've been told that i'm the only secretary that has lasted longer than a year, i'm guessing other people get fed up with them as well.

i thank the shrooms for opening my eyes about this job and the only good thing i got out of this place was the motivation to just start my own business. figured if these assholes could run a (terrible) business im confident that i could run my own too, and much better.
    fuck working for the man.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Even if you were student status, I think you should of stuck around the following week to see if you would have gotten laid of the following week, sounds like benefits in and of itself.

7. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I did that with my last job. I told him his employees were shitty and I refused to work with them anymore. The first time in my life I've quit on the spot. I just got a call from HR last week asking me to reconsider and come back. Thanks, but no thanks.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it should say laid off

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

funny thing is: I still work there.
    My boss actually cant fire me for this.. I did nothing wrong and the workers union is protecting me. Looks like I have the right to say what I think!!!
    I'm not leaving. yet!
    Very Interesting situation.

10. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

I'm working a very mundane and boring job right now, but they keep telling me that I'm doing a great job, so I keep coming back the next day. As long as I'm appreciated, I suppose it's worth my effort. I also like the people with whom I work.

In the past, I've actually handled some situations poorly. It's best to give two weeks notice before you leave. I've had two jobs where I felt a need to quit and find work elsewhere...immediately. In my opinion, they were sweat shops and detrimental to my well being.

There are good employers and bad employers. It's a mixed bag out there.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mine told me he hated his too, but that it made a good excuse to stay away from his wife.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha that's great! Keep updating this please :)

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think i've necessarily used the words "i hate my job," but when i had a job i hated my boss was aware of that fact. i was still more reliable and efficient than anyone else there, and he knew i was going to stick it out until i finished school, so there was really no reason for him to try and replace me or anything.

14. puggybear

puggybear stars may twinkle-but I shine!

I pulled into the yard on a Friday evening,having been out in the wagon all day.
    My boss came straight over as he wanted my paperwork and a quick getaway.
    I told him as I climbed out and tried to ease my back "Either get another seat in this fucking truck,or get another driver.End of."
    I must add here that it's pneumatics had collapsed totally-I was without suspension and having trouble ire tight manouvering.
    He promised to get it replaced the next day...and,MUCH to my surprise,kept his word!