New drugs

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by johnkennedy, Aug 29, 2013.

1. johnkennedy

johnkennedy Guest

Is there any new drug available in market?

2. PinkiePiex

PinkiePiex Guest

newest one I've heard about is molly, haven't tried it though

3. Buddy of the island

Buddy of the island Member

^molly is just another name for MDMA, which has been common now for a good 30 years

the novel drugs these days include:

K2, spice, or other synthetic cannibinoid products (most illegalized)
    the NBOMe series (a psychedellic phenethylamine sold as acid, recently illegalized)
    bath salt products ("benzo fury" being the most recent Iv heard of)
    Salvia divinorum (legal federally and making a comeback from tribal times)
    Kratom (same status as salvia ^)
    Krokodil (flesh eating desamorphine from russia!)
    Oxidato (a new, cheaper way to make crack-cocaine, from brazil)

its good to stay informed!:2thumbsup:

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've done k2. Tripped the fuck out, scared the fuck outta me. Won't do it again.

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Bath salts was the newest thing to my knowledge. Probably one of the scariest ones. Never done it myself and I wouldn't.

6. Buddy of the island

Buddy of the island Member

bath salts arent at all as bad as people make them out to be. Iv tried them on multiple occasions, and it feels basically the same as an amphetamine high, but with more euphoria and slightly psychedelic (not to the level of MDMA though).

All you ever hear about though is the guy who ate somebody's face.. Its just the media making it look worse than it is, sure that happened once.. But drunk fathers go home and beat their wives or children all the time, and the media doesnt focus nearly as much on bringing attention to the behavioural effects of alcahol..

Often people make these new drugs seem worse than they actually are, because they are still mysterious and people are afraid of that. Same thing happened with LSD in the sixties, and Ecstacy in the eighties.

Sorry about the rant, by the way, just had to give my two cents!

7. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I knew about bath salts long before the guy went insane and ate someone's face. I'm saying that it's scary BECAUSE it's new. We don't know all that much about what it is and what's in it, and what the long-term affects are.

Don't just assume my opinion stemmed from BS the media puts out. We never will know for sure if that guy even took bath salts. It could've just been a ploy to make us not want to try it. Could've been anything.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I agree with some of your points particularly in that first paragraph, although the infamous face eating incident I know of, Pot was the only drug that showed up in the toxicology report. One notable difference from those other examples you give is that when Acid and Ecstasy were legal they represented particular drugs, LSD and MDMA respectively. Legal Bath salts have pretty much always represented a cocktail of various stimulants with unknown varying dosages between different brands and perhaps even different dosages within the same brand.

The drugs that were initially found in bath salts had radically different dose response curves, for example MDPV which is pretty much a straight stimulant has a common dose range that is nearly 20x more potent than the common dose range for methylone which has more entactogenic effects. So this may pose a problem when you have a uniformed dose range for bath salts with varying content, also combining the chemicals may have presented some problems with which the individual chemicals may not have.

9. #intothemdrugs

#intothemdrugs Guest

NBOMe series (2c-x analogs of the phenethylamine class)
    Salvia Divinorium
    Kratom
    Acetyl Psilocin, a prodrug of psilocin like psilocybin
    ETH-LAD, a Lysergamide

All are legal (except maybe LAD and Acetyl Psilocin, which i am not sure about)

10. #intothemdrugs

#intothemdrugs Guest

Also Fentanyl class drugs, which are opioids.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Methoxetamine (ketamine derivative)
    LSZ a lysergamide
    6-APB and 5-APB, 2 different isomers of a molecule in which on of the carbon atoms on the 5 carbon ring in the MDA molecule is replaced by an oxygen atom
    Bk~2cb
    Etizolam (a benzodiazepine derivative but technically not a benzo...thienodiazepine)
    Methylone (cathinone analogue of MDMA)

...and many more, and more to come. try as many as you can!

12. thebaroquebitch

thebaroquebitch Guest

Meow is a new experimental drug in my area, my friend got to test a batch of it. Similar effects to MDMA, its supposed to be very fun

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

"Similar" is a pretty broad term. In my experience all these amphetamines analogues that are supposed to be a legal MDMA are closer to meth. MDMA has a special vibe that has not been recaptured by any research chemical I am aware of. You end up just tweeking.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

While I agree that MDMA has a special vibe to it, I find the benzofuran derivatives or (m)apbs chems much more similar to Mdxx and a rolling experience rather then tweeky.

"Meow" was a street name for mephedrone a few years back, it seems like it's became really scarce lately. The initial peak kind of had a vague MDMA feeling about it but it had a short duration and it definitely felt tweeky coming off it or upon redoses.

15. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I don't really enjoy tweaking hard like that..

bk-2c-b I found to be "similar" to MDMA...best use of the word "similar" I can come up with. I'd say bk-2c-b is a lot more "similar" to MDMA IMO/IME than it is to plain old 2c-b...which some also compare to MDMA. 2c-b is more of a trip, bk-2c-b is not necessarily more empathogenic than 2c-b but much more like a 15 hour roll than a "trip"...tho the word "trip" doesn't necessarily mean shit either. It's all subjective ;)

Edit: I enjoy coke sometimes but I don't really wanna do some shit that's gonna have me tweakin' for days. Even coke is way too moreish and fiendish.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd give it a go, what do you seriously have to lose?

:)