Pussy Hair

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by 3rd Husband, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I have read a few discussions about men's preferences for women with much pubic hair, or very little.

I am among those who prefer women with lots of hair "down there". And it may be because of some earlier experiences in which I equated having a hairy pussy with being a sexually mature woman. The first completely naked woman I ever saw had a very hairy ****, so I assumed, naturally enough, that a hairy **** was a part of being a woman of fuck-age!

When I began dating girls, I would try, as soon as possible, to get my hands in their pants, to feel how hairy they were. I remember that a few of them had so little pubic hair that I lost interest.

Then when I met, and started dating, the girl who would be my first wife, I found that she had a really thick patch between her legs, and my interest really soared then.

After that, when we were alone together, and before we fucked, she would always get completely naked and display her most obvious feature to me. And when I fucked her, it was liking fucking some wild animal. I'm sure this is why this most-interesting part of the female body has been called a PUSSY! it is because of the hair!

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

You sound a lot like Son of John. Are you the same person? If not I'm sure you too would really hit it off.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I don't see anything wrong with girls having very little amounts hair - it's how much it covers further down the crutch. The less the better sometimes ? My wife has not too much & not too less - just nice.

oldbeater likes this.
  4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

We all have personal preferences, each to his or her own.

5. Cane Corso

Cane Corso Member

I'll be the dissenting vote here & say that I'm not a fan of women being all hairy down there. I love pussy. The way it smells. The way it tastes. The way it feels. It's really just amazing. And how can you feel it, rub your face on it, drag your lips across it, if it's covered by a thick thatch of hair??? The hair prevents your lips from making much contact with her skin because of the insulating layer.

I know some women have issues with skin irritation from shaving & understand & accept that. Nicely trimmed short hair is very sexy & user friendly as well. I'm just not down with the heavily forested look. For me, the less hair the better. To each their own, I suppose.:)

6. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Life's better and busier when your bald.

Iowaboi likes this.
  7. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

From a sexual arousal standpoint, looking at a naked female, either standing or laying down, seeing a beautiful cropped (but not short like a week old beard) triangle of her natural color, atop her pussy, is as big a turn-on to me as anything else. Someone said above about the hair extending down along the sides of a girls pussy is also where I'd draw the line on sexual turn-ons. It's only human nature for those of us old enough, to want to relive our youth and that simply gives to reason why I and many like me, prefer some grass on the playground. Having it smooth and bare takes it all away for me, and yes I have been there and done that!

Chuck Burns likes this.
  8. d0nny

d0nny Member

Shave, bald, or elequently trimmed is my preference.

Gossermer, Lovnflman, Iowaboi and 2 others like this.
  9. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Ill take it however, preferably wet and sloppy ;)

10. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Wife does not have thick hair but is shaved mostly, love women with shaved, waxed or trimmed cunts, far, far better hair free!

Gossermer and alwaysready1970 like this.
  11. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Variety is the spice of life. I enjoy a women either way. A lovely thick bush is so nice to cuddle and play with, like having a cute, little furry animal in my palm. But a naked or mostly shaved pussy is a delight as well, so nice to nibble on and tease all that lovely soft skin with my tongue and mouth.

Viva la difference!

12. Rholder1975

Rholder1975 Guest

I love hair down there. Prefer Black.

Gary Triplett and Woody72 like this.
  13. Marifana

Marifana Member

I agree. Black hair down there is hot!

Also. I always get infections when I shave there. It is more fresh to be hairy down there and be fresh instead of be shaved with infections.

Gary Triplett likes this.
  14. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

I adore the whole sensual package, so it does not matter the nature of the hair covering

15. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It's ridiculous how some men will lose interest entirely if a woman's bush isn't the way he wants it.

It's just a hair style for god sake; it can easily be changed and it can regrow!

16. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Tan and lean
    Shaved and clean.

Is it ridiculous to constantly pick hair out of your mouth?

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hairier the better. I'd fuck a goriller (As they say in Boston), if I could overpower it!!

1 person likes this.
  18. mted

mted Member

Shaved is clearly the most practical for oral sex and I don't see how anyone could claim otherwise. Perhaps the people who claim they like a full bush don't get to engage in oral sex that much?

Gossermer likes this.
  19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps you're wrong!!

20. mted

mted Member

You sound a bit unsure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.