have current regime policies caused you to assume a more covert lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Libertarian' started by RIPTIDE59, Jul 28, 2013.

1. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

With the furthur growth of guvmint intrusion and obamunism , have you financially retreated to even a greater extent? Has increased taxation and a growing unfriendly business climate caused a brain drain in the US already?

1 person likes this.
  2. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Yes! In 2008, I wasn't thinking about the Federal Reserve or, legalizing all drugs. I awoke to hypocrisy in Government right Around the NDAA last year. But I was Anarchist in my younger years..

3. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

This sounds more like kooky survivalist talk, are many right wing libertarians also survivalists?

4. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Fianancial survival. Notice the brain drain. The successful are dropping out. Care to join them? By the time o'care is dictated many will have left the system. $ is king. The underground economy flourishes. Was free birth control bartered for the female vote really worth it? barry can choose to alienate white successful males without expecting us to tell him to piss off?

5. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

ohh Covert- I though you said Convert your lifestyle.

Well, I collect silver,gold,food, water and guns now.

It's funny how these UK folks judge us, without fully understanding how our government/society is

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sometimes looking from the outside in can give a clearer perspective. Although i have to agree it doesn't always work like that. The average view of the american citizen on their outside world is a good example :p

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    Yep that sounds like kooky survivalist talk to me.

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

As long as you understand some of us aren't average in terms of those views. :sunny:

9. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

The above postee has a young daughter ; me too. Time to prepare for her future. Take her to the gun range ; buy her precious metals. Instruct her to reject robin hood obamunism. A Father's duty.

The UK folks are clueless. They should be wearing hijabs and speaking jibberish by 2014.

10. Asmodean

That's the unfortunate thing about these posts of mine, most of those who think such generalizing statements does not include them are exactly the people who feel personally attacked. Why would that be? :p
    I'm pretty sure those americans complaining about the lack of understanding from english or EU folks are the people who have a clueless worldview, I see it on these forums all the time. Especially other 'first world' countries get quite a disturbed view bestowed on them by these people.

11. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Best answer ; stay on your side of the pond. I , most certainly , remain in the USA.

12. Asmodean

I don't agree, if people have an interest in, and have the urge and are able to they should definately experience other cultures first hand. It breeds tolerance though so I can see how it is not your cup of tea :p

13. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Live and let live.

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Kind of like a forum version of a Rorschach test in a way.

15. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Underground bunkers are not a bad investment, nor is collecting these things; the truth is no one can account for natural disasters or Government Violence, so it's best to stay prepared. Not only are Natural drinking waters being depleted by corperations, our government has become entwined with the economy, and thusly the world economy. But the poison in what they do has effected all of you, with wars. I can respect that you guys can "work with your government (from what I've been told) but our government in the USA is off the tracks, and they need to be at a point where we have Rule of Law and Freedom, or people will revolt. People are very angry in this country.

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I figured it wasn't much better than here. But all I hear from most in the UK, is that I'm crazy for wanting freedom, I should want more security. Trust me, I'm alot safer with my gun, than without and 100 cops around me. Here in the US you're 8x more likely to be killed by a cop, than a terrorist. So, you can bet I'm more afraid of the former, and those they represent.

1 person likes this.
  17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

There are no such things as "current regime policies," because the policies have been the same for a while. They're just more open now as the machine rears its ugly teeth. Besides, there is not even such thing as a "current regime," since the one you see isn't really in control anyway.

18. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

But, Obama violated the Constitution alot more than any other previous president. He is the NWO's puppet, but he accelerated their plans, cause if he wasn't black and 'Liberal,' the people would be throwing him out due to his treason.

19. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

True, and you are very right about how they use his race to get away with things they otherwise couldn't. That is really a key point, and it should be obvious to more people.

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You're also several times more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist . . . do you go outside?

21. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Yeah. So? you're just proving my point; Terrorism is hardly a problem compared to government.