What do you think happens when you die?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by bukkakeguy, Jul 19, 2013.

1. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I'll get back to you on that.

2. ImperorTrip

ImperorTrip Guest

I know what happens when you die, DMT is released in your brain. If you've ever smoked DMT you can guess what happens, but friends of mine that have had near-death experiences or even death experiences so to say that they recovered from have had some crazy ass trips because of the DMT released in their brain. But depending on the person the DMT trip will always be different. And also, this DMT can stretch time so 10 seconds can feel like days. crazy shit. But that's what happens when you die, you have a crazy ass trip

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Infinite possibilities..

4. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Step 1.) Die

Step 2.) ? ? ?

Step 3.) Profit

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

No one can really know. I think that people want to believe there is something but there probably isn't. I'm not trying to scare people or be mean, it's quite disturbing to think about. I hope there is something, I just don't believe there is.

6. RainyDayHype

I'm fairly convinced that each individual has the power to conjure up whatever reality they please after death. So if you believe in heaven, you will get that. If you believe in a utopia, you'll be there. If you feel you've been a horrible person and you're convinced you're going to hell, that's what will happen. If you think there's nothing, then I believe you could also create a nothingness for yourself..

I believe in a Utopia afterlife where everything is just wonderful..

so that's why I said infinite possibilities in my previous post

7. RainyDayHype

I wanted to add..

One of my favorite places is the Getty Center in Los angeles. The first time I went there, this place seemed so familiar. You'd probably have to actually visit to understand, but this place is soo beautiful. I was so amazed and I remember uttering to my friend "I bet this is what it's like when we die.."

When you get there, you have to enter a small white tram and it transports you up a hill to where the museum is at. It's a fun ride and you overlook the city of angels. In the distance you see white buildings. The architecture here is breath taking.

Then there is an orientation room at the Getty that I like to think may be similar to something we experience after death. There's a film that is shown in the orientation room and I imagine it to be like reviewing your life. You will see 'your life flash before your eyes' on a screen.

There are buildings filled with art to explore and there is a garden that I could meditate in forever...

The whole place just feels surreal and is so calming and relaxing. I think it's sort of a heaven on earth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

*poof begone* maybe you do have a DMT trip back to the source which explains just wtf your [personal] conscious has meant or accomplished.

9. RainyDayHype

10. What do we really know about chemicals and experience? Maybe hours really do turn into days on DMT. Maybe it has that much power.

11. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

We turn into dust.......

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

everything that isn't you, will go on just like it would anyway, until its own time comes.

that's what will happen WHEN you die. what MIGHT happen AFTER that, could be, any number of things. a rather large number of them. a rather larger number then we are capable of even imagining the number, let alone the things themselves.

14. Reducted

Reducted Member

When you die your consciousness fades away and you stop in all of your processes. In that instant of death you relive your life up to the instant of death where you relive your life. So you get stuck reliving your life until you demonstrate the force of will to make heaven or Hell of it.

Have you ever noticed that you don't die? After all of the shit that should have killed you, you didn't die. That's cool.:afro:

15. morrow

morrow Visitor

All the wrong people miss you..

16. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Its a mystery we won't know till our time comes..... Hopefully a long time from now if my health holds up. Till then, what does it matter, live life each day like its your last one! :)

17. Sportster2012

Sportster2012 Guest

You turn into a heap of useless Garbage to be burned-your mind goes into
    a Monkey

18. layperson

layperson Banned

Enjoy another state of existance recycle and hopefully some new stuff
    Don't suffer second death get to know friends better in different enviroments
    Adventure! The curtain has been rent:sunny:See Jesus on rock maybe talk
    goto a place that operates in slightly faster time scale get bored shinning, sleep?
    sleep is sorta like death peacefull and full of all kinds of challanges, you are tested your faith so you do whatever happens to be happing unless ? Resurected form of existance

19. Stanjr722

Stanjr722 Member

I don't know , Everyone has their own beliefs based on their own experiences. My experiences have forced me to believe that life must go on somehow. I have many more questions than answers though.

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

We wait for Judgement Day.
    And then eternal life :sunny: