What do you think happens when you die?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by bukkakeguy, Jul 19, 2013.

1. The OP posted this initial thread back in 2013 and hasn't been seen in awhile.. Hope he is still around. .

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. You've been watching to many X Files reruns. .

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think our collective energy will find its way to one of the many thousands and thousands and several more thousand ancient stone circles where they draw energy from the earth and basically the stone circles act as a gateway to the afterlife. I'm not sure what that afterlife is.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yups. Reincarnation appeals to me to. But can't say I'm convinced of any afterlife. Most likely our consciousness ebbs away into nothingness and our physical energy is the only part that transfers: namely into other matter. RIP, rot in peace :p

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

planet earth will be destroyed to save the rest of the universe from humans.
    the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because i'm living here.
    lolololololol
    well that's the way the question was phrased.
    there's a simple answer to what everyone thinks they know about it. what no one thinks they know about it.
    and i have no idea why this looks double spaced and bold faced as i'm typing this, as there is no indication either are turned on.

mysticblu21 likes this.