Understanding The New Black Panther Party

Discussion in 'People' started by Aerianne, Jul 18, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Honey...
    watch this video
    It's not the BPP ... it's the NBPP (New Black Panther Party), which apparently the BPP has renounced (and I have no prob w the old BPP)...
    so a lot of us in another thread have been watching videos such as this and are kinda pissed at this group of ppl... this is them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY"]Kill the Crackers, Kill them all - YouTube

The fact of the matter is with a group like this (and I've watched other, just as hateful videos), that when you start talking like this... all your complaints- many of them that may some some (or plenty even) of legitimacy... you just... well, let's just say they're not doing ANYTHING for their cause but making things worse. And I know YOU don't support them, I'm not saying that... I just posted the vid and am replying about it so you can maybe see why we aren't sympathetic to the New black panther party's plight.

2. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I don't even need to see that video, the title is enough. Sorry about my mis-step, I guess I was thinking the BPP had become the NBPP.

btw I have racist family members and I can't stand that word so that's enough to turn me off.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yeah, I kinda figured you thought they were the other BPP...they are not the same thing. These people are pure evil. Just like I think white hate groups are evil.

To me it doesn't matter what side it is coming from it is disgusting :(

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

How are they not being raided by the FBI? That's total bullshit. And people state that stand your ground laws equate to the wild west?

6. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

They're living in a fantasy world, if they really think all this can happen.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Does that mean you don't think I'll get my purple planet named Peace And Love and my spacecraft to get there? Or my stars?

:(

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Smoke enough DMT, and sure you can have that.

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That they are stated as "demands" is what cracks me up.

10. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I'm halfway waiting for them to make good on their threats.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

From the videos I've seen it looks like these losers have been running around on South Street (tourist section of Philly for those not from around here) yelling hate at people for at least 4-5 yrs and haven't done shit yet...

boooring...

all talk.

and about the south street thing I will say that i'll prolly end up taking my toddler there this year at least once or twice and if I run into those losers in a tourist section like that w my kid... shakes head..

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

They are scared to spew that shit down south. The rednecks down here wouldn't put up with it.

13. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

They won't. The New Black Panther Party is pretty much the black version of the Ku Klux Klan. They're just a bunch of loud, angry racist assholes who don't have anything better to do than talk about how much they hate certain groups of people. I'm sure individual members of the New Black Panthers have committed hate crimes, but the group as a whole won't organize to commit acts of violence, thankfully.

14. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In the '70s myself and my family (Good Earth Commune) were tight with the OBP and if this bunch of brats ever crossed paths with the least of the Original BP they'd be crying for Mommy.........

15. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

All these racist assumptions fucking sicken me. Black people are killing black people every day, white people are killing white people. But when a white person kills a black it's automatically assumed to be a racial thing. Fucking racist hypocrisy. Anyone who supports violence against him or his family and thinks they are any better than whatever they IMAGINE him to be... is a sick twisted delusional hypocrite.

We don't know what happened, you think you deserve to ruin someones life over your hypersensitive assumptions? Then you're a fucking disgrace to humanity! HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of WHITE people DIED in the civil war so you could be hypersensitive hypocritical hateful bitches!? Wake fuck up black people, wake the fuck up!

16. Summerhill

Summerhill Member

Trying to empathise,as the op suggests,with how these people seem to feel, my instinct would be to leave the country that oppresess me so & move my loved ones & myself to Africa. What would'nt be an option is waving a gun around,making ridiculously unrealistic demands & pissing off every other Black person who has any common sense. Looks more like hysteria than anything else.

Message they need to get is "If its so good elsewhere & you hate it so much here then...er...Leave !

17. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

They are also very racist from what I have seen, and the Original Black Panther Party agrees with me, and says they are a hate group, plus all they want is hand outs, plus come on ..every black man released from prison

18. Debategirl782

Debategirl782 Members

Black people are some of the most hard working people on the planet. Some of them work 2 , 3 jobs. Some work day and night shifts. You can't stereo type a race is ignorant.

19. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Oop's, you just stereotyped them as hard working! :-b

Every race has all kinds of people, some good, some bad, some middlin.

I used to be racist in a way toward black people, that they were inherently cool because of the color of their skin. I of course found out its not always true, but it was just a thing with me. Black people just looked cool to me for some reason. Maybe because my earliest musical heros were black, dunno
    Anyway this is really off topic. lol

I don't know anything about the new BP, but I understand the OBP was pretty unfairly denigrated by the media and powers that be during the '60s...

20. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Except you are still alive...