When Crystals Break

Discussion in 'New Age' started by noela, Jul 17, 2013.

1. noela

noela Members

Sadly, it happens to the best of us.

Yesterday I had just bought a new big beautiful piece of Celestite at my local metaphysics store and it was one of those crystals that just really called out to me. My father passed away a year ago this August and since then i've become much more spiritual and eager to push myself into having stronger psychic abilities. This stone alone is said to help connect with your guardian angel and also with your voice. I'm a singer and this is my chosen profession. It could just be a coincidence, but why would you choose otherwise? :)

Anyway I broke it yesterday. :( That's the sad part. It never even made it down the stairs. It fell out of my weak hand (I injured it just over a week ago) and some of the pieces came off. I'm crushed. The now traumatized celestite has been sitting outside soaking in the sun rays and moon beams and i'm hoping it feel lighter in 24 hours. If it doesn't, i'll bury it in the earth.

What do you do when your crystal breaks? Did anything ever change in particular in your life after the crystal broke? ...

:daisy:

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Try and see the crystal differently - like a responsible being on the way to greater awareness - and don't get caught in a circle of bad feelings.

Some crystals take on a long journey, out of the heart of the earth, willing to join humans with all their follies, vanities, superstitions ... still at their own terms. They too want to grow.

And they do break. I remember one - it had been given to me from dear friends - fell out of my hand as if it had jumped, to break on the stone floor into two large and a million smaller pieces. Did anything change afterwards ?

There were no bad vibes, or 'punishment'. There was a whisper in the air, of change and great vulnerability, like life itself shook us yet we (both the crystal and I) went through thus changed; like, in the time that followed grew together in ways I could not have imagined. I had to ask why and find resonance inside, on levels deeper than guilt and regret. There are levels they talk to you if you listen and open fully.

So just make it a blessing and honor it, like any incident of life, and give guilt feelings back to earth ... and heal inside you that which feels broken.

[In short: They do not mind to break :) ]

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes, a protective stone will take a "hit" for you and crack or break.

When a stone or crystal is lost, you can assume it has done the work is was meant to do for you.

4. noela

noela Members

I called my local metaphysic store and asked the other kind lady on the phone what to do. She told me it was traumatized, and she was right. When I held the crystal it didn't feel right as it did before it fell. She told me to cleanse and cleanse until the stone feels lighter. I let it soak in the sun and moon rays for over 24 hours outside. If that didn't work I would of buried it in the earth for a little while... but fortunately my area just underwent a huge storm and the rain washed any heaviness left away.

My crystal is now back in its rightful place in my bedroom as a protection and communication stone. Holding it in my left hand never felt so lighter, it definitely 100% worked. As for the tiny pieces that broke off, I cleansed them along with the big crystal and then put them in my cacti garden.

5. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

That's good to hear. I have a large crystal skull that has a crack in it's crystal matrix, I still have it but It kills me every time I see that crack.

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i like what you said. no bad vibes, no punishment. recently i was afraid my stones were mad at me!