I've made a terrible mistake...:350mgs of 4-aco-dmt

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by neuroptican, Jul 10, 2013.

1. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

So, I'm an idiot. Do not do this amount of this drug, ever. This was an accident that resulted in an experience that I would not wish on anyone. I did not realize my error until the next day, but it was a potentially fatal one. No one knows just how stupid what I did was more than me. I apologize for giving psychedelics a bad name on this night. So, let's begin.

11:00pm: I'm going to take some 4-aco-dmt! Let's weigh this out. There we go, all that's left, .35 g, that's still a nice size dose. Weird, I thought I had a lot more than 35mgs left. Oh well, best not think this through, times-a-wastin'! Lolz! (I'm such an idiot)

11:15pm: What the fuck! How is this even physically possible. I should not be feeling this strongly so fast. Wow, I forget 4-aco-dmt is pretty intense! (Such an idiot)

11:30pm: What is going on? I'm not sure I want to trip anymore, at least not where this is heading, this seems much more confusing and overwhelming than anything I've ever experienced.

11:45pm: I am going to throw up now, but I think it might be too late. Insane visuals, but scary body sensations. I puke for 5 minutes or so until my stomach is empty. Sounds stutter and repeat. I feel like existence might be software and I am a computer program glitching. I feel like my body is alternating between being full of helium and cement.

12:00pm: I need help, now. I'm fading from this existence. I think I might have just poisoned myself. My conscience is fading and I feel frightfully ill. I'm severely confused. I am back at home living with the parents right now, Thank God, and I decide to stumble downstairs to wake them as yelling has proven unsuccessful.

12:05-12:15pm: Confusingly explain the situation to the terrified parents. God bless them. They comfort me as best they could, panicked and terrified, and then they do the only logical thing for them to do an call the paramedics after I nearly pass out in my dad's arms, soaked in sweat.

12:15pm-(?)12:30pm(?): Delusional thoughts enter the mind. Did the chemical become somehow contaminated by some sort of virus? I feel like my body chemistry is changing? What am I becoming? I feel like I am about to transform into some sort of neo-human monster, with immense strength and untold ability. It takes all I am to overcome this raging beast inside of me. But I find I can in fact keep it at bay.

I touch the carpet and I feel myself extend through it and around the room. I feel the geometry of the room, the temperature shifts, the atoms bristling together to give everything form. The room is merely an extension of me. I'm starting to think I'm going to become a sort of Dr. Manhattan. I am almost completely out of touch with reality. I think my dad is sort of pinning me to the couch right now, holding me down, rubbing my back, trying to calm me. I'm scared that this is my last night alive. Everyone's crying and yelling my name.

(?)12:30pm-1:00am(?): I now know I am dying. I see my Mom's face above me, and I am falling away from her into an abyss of morphing patterns, and she's crying, screaming my name over and over, as if to wake me. But mom, why are you yelling, I'm responding. Why can't she hear me?...Then the terrible realization, this is my last moment, in my parents arms, the end of things for me, she can't hear me as I am now having a heart attack.

(?)1:00am-2:00am(?): Paramedics take me away. They cut my shirt and pants off. Terrify my mom by saying my heart might stop any second. You know, just all that dramatic shit. I'm too busy/out of it, to really remember any of this real world stuff, my sister was there and kind of recounted a lot of it.

I was speaking with God then, and he's revealing himself to me, in a very real and personal way, a mystic way that reaches beyond time and space. I saw how each moment of my life was always leading me to this night, to this confrontation with death and God. It was so very massive and brilliant that I remember saying to myself, "If you make it to tomorrow, your logic and intellect will not allow you to truly remember and appreciate the brilliance of this moment, but remember what you feel now, because God is real and God is love." And I truly felt love so purely that it almost makes this whole hellish trip worth it, except I'll never be able to remove the looks of my parents faces from my memory.

(?)2:00-7:00am(?) Apparently they did not pump my stomach, but did give me two sedatives and two CT-scans during this time. They had my arms and legs restrained as I would sometimes twitch, thrash, and flail my body about randomly. I hear the sound of running water. I remember a few conversations with nurses that apparently not even half of which happened, I would usually appear to mumble to myself about the importance of love and free thought. Mentally I'm not completely sure where exactly I was during this time, I feel like I had many mental loops going on. Like, I relived my ambulance ride a couple times, I swear I remember at least 10 different ambulance crews.

7:00am: I woke up with tubes stuck all over me, a thing sticking out of my penis, and the worried, tired faces of my family beside me. Needless to say I felt ashamed, and still do. I feel like I've been in the hospital for days now when they tell me its been only 8 hours since I took it. And I sat there wondering how this was possible. It wasn't until I got home and finished dumping all my remaining RC's, that I realized my idiotic and reckless error when weighing the dose out.

This night was much more massive and personal and terrifying and intense than any trip report can describe. The times listed are complete guesses after that first hour, time dilation to the absolute extreme. I did not actually have a heart attack, but apparently my blood pressure reached up around 180 which I know is pretty dangerous. I was told I was never violent or aggressive, which I was relieved by.

So, as you can see there is a quite a difference between 35mgs and 350mgs of 4-aco-dmt. Don't be dumb like me and always double check your weight measurements. Then triple check, for me.

Anyways, I'm spent writing about this experience for now. Luckily I am still alive, I can't believe it really.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Do you feel bad that someone with a more deserving problem could have used that ambulance? =p
    I know a paramedic, they aren't too happy when things like that happen.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

T 0:00
    omg dude! i can't even wait til i read the whole thing to reply!

i'm glad you survived.

how did you actually ingest 350 mg? wasn't it a huge pile? sorry for the dumb question but i guess i can't help myself.

T +1:05
    oh no...not the paramedics. i doubt the hospital is gonna make things much better, but i completely understand going at that point.

wha??

that's contaminating the water supply. flushing drugs is not a great idea.

c'mon... he could have accidentally killed himself. sure it was from his own choice to use drugs, but it was a mistake. if i get myself hit by a car, do i not deserve an ambulance ride to the hospital?

that trip sounds absolutely insane. makes me a lot less nervous to take ~35 mg on my next trip. when i tried 45 mg, it was borderline a little too much for me. i can't fathom what this must have been like. the "good" parts that you describe sound pretty amazing....but definitely not something that i'd try to seek out in this manner of course.

really glad you are OK man.
    was this the first your parents had heard about your use of psychedelics?

4. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Wow this is a crazy story. Seriously glad you're ok. I can't begin to imagine what this really might have been like.

5. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

Sure, I do.

I seriously don't know how I did what I did. I used to reweigh my doses over and over. This time I for whatever reason rushed through that process, and once I weighed it, pretty much instantly threw it in my water and chugged. And yes, I remember thinking, wow this chem sure is light, that looks like a huge pile. And wow, the taste is much stronger than I remember. I'm really quite astounded at my stupidity on this night.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Knowing that you are an experienced psychonaut, I do think that's pretty dumb that you couldn't tell that you had much more than 35 mgs and it's reckless that you didn't check your weight.

With that said, I do applaud you for sharing this report as a cautionary tale and it sounds like it was quite an experience. Glad you're ok.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nope, not really. Deserve is an interesting word. See I wouldn't think you deserve a ride to the hospital. Should you get one? Probably, but it's not deserving is it? What clown gets himself run over and then thinks he deserves something out of it? Lol. That's only good for a short Tosh.0 clip and that's all.
    Paramedics might have more sympathy for you than a drug overdose. But I'm not a paramedic.

8. porkstock41

i guess you're right i wouldn't deserve an ambulance ride to the hospital if i got myself hit by a car. poor word choice on my part. not to mention that i'd have to PAY for the ambulance anyways.
    point is, that's what they're for. to take people to the hospital. not to select the most ...deserving (oh yeah, that was your poor word choice) victims.

hopefully it's not used as a reason to take ultra-high-dose-4-aco-dmt instead

....TNS:toetap05:
    don't get any ideas

9. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

This may be the highest dose ever recorded. Glad you're alright, double, triple, even quadruple-check when dealing with chems in the ~10mg activity range. I think this does say something for the safety profile of 4-substitutes, but reckless drug use is never a good thing.

10. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

Ya man, it's embarrassing but I did want to get that information out there. I don't mind looking like a fool if it helps prevent someone from doing what I did. I will say that I took quite a long break from all things psychedelic and it had been over a year since I had tripped on any RC or had to weigh out any chem, and I've never really been good at eye-balling chems anyways, so the real problem was not weighing it again. I know I would have realized the scale was still in grams, if I had just slowed down for a minute.

I tried telling my mom, but at that point she wasn't really hearing it. She wanted to see me do it right when we got home. It was only maybe 50-100mg of both 2ci and 2ce, and some DMT, so hopefully we didn't do much damage.

They had an idea that I had maybe taken mushrooms once, but no idea about RCs or anything. I was kind of surprised how cool the doctor was. Before I finally got to leave, he told me to keep my head up, that he thought I had a good sense of humor, and to just stick to shrooms. Haha but I honestly don't know if I'll ever trip again.

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Dude.

I promise to come back and post. Posting this so it's in my list to track.

In May I did (deliberately) what (I still insist) was at the time 70mgs of freebase 4-aco-dmt. I didn't have to do any more than skim your post to have a good sense of what went down, I need to come back when I have a few.

You've been rattled. All I would say at the moment is don't make any serious, irreversable decisions. Just sit on it and try to reintegrate as best you can.
    NO alcohol, as much activity and exercise you can handle and eat GOOD food for a couple weeks.

Tough lesson, but don't miss the finer points, this one has potential. Go Slow.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I got rattled by a trip once. I went back two weeks later and did it again. Different trip but I swear to fucking god I'm done with drugs that increase my heart rate. My heart beat so fast and hard that it hurt and I was really worried it'd break. The only thing I could do was put my head on my gfs chest and sync my heart to hers. This action broke both trips btw so it's a good idea.
    I've been trying this 2cb stuff a friend keeps getting and it's alright. No excitement or heart rate increase, it's really pleasurable actually.

13. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Just read this through and I still don't quite know what to say...

First thing that strikes me about the drug is, 10X the intended dose and no actual notable physical distress. That says alot about the safety profile of 4-aces, still... not the way to explore LD-50 values.

Fuck dude. I can't imagine being stuck in a rabbit hole twice or three times as whack as the last trip of mine.

14. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol I was waiting for that. The highest I've dosed 4aces was ~150mg, and I doubt I'll ever go higher than that.

Anyway...........sounds like a crazy trip, neuroptican. I'm glad you came back:)

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

the thing sticking out of his penis was a catheter. He would have been experiencing severe muscle contractions/rigidity which would have meant he could not have urinated on his own (plus they wanna get the drug out of the bladder asap once it gets there).

his BP was very high (sounds like 180 systolic). I would love to see the medical data or speak to the doctor, I imagine your liver/kidneys was going through hell as well. but we are indeed talking about ~1000% of a normal dose, which would have meant a funeral for most other drugs. I'm glad you made it out ok, shame it had to involve parents, ambulance, hospital. that may very well be the highest dose of 4-aco-dmt every ingested by a human being!

The only time I ever overdosed I also was rushing the weighing and snorted around 400mg of ketamine (zero tolerance!), which resulted in almost instant loss of consciousness for a long time.

A few weeks ago my gf and I took 45mg 4-aco-dmt and it was absolutely overwhelming so I really tip my hat to you for the strength required to emerge from this. :cheers2:

16. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

17. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

poorly said by me, i meant, 10X and he's alive, typing and , um, far as we can tell, coherent? no, didn't mean no change, i just mean...
    wow.
    holy fuck.

remember this post, just a couple days ago.. ?

damn dude. fucking lucky it was 4 aces... is all im sayin...

(thought in head) "imma be mellow and do .035g" and then does .350g

i know exactly what he means about that moment it HIT him...

scared THE FUCK outta me. and i still swear on dads grave it was .070g
    see that gif below? ya. thats what it felt like. took me days to reassemble.

[​IMG]

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I just cant comprehend how you couldnt eye ball the ice tea mix.. this isnt a nano gram drug like: nbomes.

rushing or no rushing.

How messed up on another substances where you while measuring this out? ..

The thickness of this substance should of registered :WHOA that is a lot!!!!

you should learn more about the weight and value of such substances>> so you can judge with eye sight alone.

not having a scale is one thing, having a scale that isnt accurate, and or not using it properly could be even worse. Since you allowed trust in the machine, and did not over ride it with mental judgement.

Take care, eat Total cereal every day for breakfast with a glass of ..[​IMG]til you feel better, dont dwell on it.. :love:

19. porkstock41

voyage, i remember you mentioning your rough 4-aces trip, but i had forgotten that it was 70 mg. i vaguely recall that number now that you mention it, but was that an accident to dose that much or what? i thought you took it on purpose b/c you thought the freebase was really weak.

the part where neuroptician mentioned how he could see how every action in his life had led up to this trip....that's how i felt on my unexpected salvia breakthrough.

20. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Not trying to make light of it in any way, but, Fucking Epic. I enjoyed reading your post and I'm happy to hear you're okay.