Which is best browser?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by poojasaini987456, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Cavlin

Cavlin Banned

C'mon!! lets judge..you want to open one website and it takes time to open means its not working, its a flop browser...and suppose everytime all the websites takes seconds to open , means,its a cool website for you.....is this true???so everything depend on you..which you like and use the most.

2. ..Amit..

..Amit.. Guest

Google chrome is best in evryting. :sunny:

3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I think you mean for moral reasons of limiting the externally issued subjects, and allowing the focus to go on the personal Apps. possibilities.:biker:

4. carter andrew

carter andrew Guest

Mozilla is the best browser.because it's faster than any other browser.

5. konq

konq Member

Best browser is subjective.

I prefer Chrome simply because I prefer the extensions and apps. I do use Firefox as well though.

6. The Nosey One

The Nosey One Guest

AOL. Hahahahahaha.

7. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I use Opera quite a lot. Prefer it to IE or Chrome.

8. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

I use Safariā€¦ but I also really like Chrome.

9. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Me, too. Safari is my favorite, but I also use Chrome.

10. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Don't know which is best- haven't tried them all to make a fair choice> - - Mozilla/Firefox is fine for me and has been for a long time

11. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Don't know which is best- haven't tried them all - - Mozilla/Firefox is fine ,,been using it since IE pissed me off (for reasons I dont remember)

12. Hipstudent

Hipstudent Member

I use mozilla most of the time but Tor is the shit, Its slower than normal internet but it makes everything you do anonymous and changes ip to like somewhere halfway around the world. i only use it when doing potentially illegal stuff though.

13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Naw, it really doesn't make you "anonymous", it just bounces your packets around the world and makes it appear as if they originated from another IP.
    Other identifiers are still traveling with you as you journey via Tor and the end to end traffic is still plainly identifiable. Then you have the issue that some sites are "broken" due to the info Tor blocks.

http://www.howtogeek.com/142380/htg-explains-is-tor-really-anonymous-and-secure/

14. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Tor can be anonymous if you know what ur doing. U won't be anonymous if u just browse like you normally do. I would say running tor from a virtual machine, and making sure ur machine doesn't leak any identifiers ur pretty anonymous. That on top of a bulletproof VPN and you can be a ghost.

Tails is pretty cool also..it's a flavor of Linux with tor built in its pretty cool. Doing this from a public hotspot with encryption and ur pretty much invisible. Of course the weakest link is you, and if you accidentally leak information the anonymity will be broken.

Also if you sometimes send out identical traffic, and send out traffic from a second connection with possibly a different MAC address it's gonna make statistical analysis pretty fuckin difficult. I mean it will be a major fuckin job to try and pin u down.

You sometimes sacrifice speed for safety, it's best to know exactly what the job is and the steps that need to be done. If you make any mistakes you can potentially break ur anonymity.

15. lisacarolynn

lisacarolynn Guest

for me, its safari now. I m not using Mozilla and chrome from past 2 years.

16. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Banned

"Tor can be anonymous if you know what ur doing. U won't be anonymous if u just browse like you normally do. I would say running tor from a virtual machine, and making sure ur machine doesn't leak any identifiers ur pretty anonymous. That on top of a bulletproof VPN and you can be a ghost.

Tails is pretty cool also..it's a flavor of Linux with tor built in its pretty cool. Doing this from a public hotspot with encryption and ur pretty much invisible. Of course the weakest link is you, and if you accidentally leak information the anonymity will be broken."

Yes, I'll second that!

17. AceK

18. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I say chrome. But I actually rather use internet explorer over firefox. I say this because with firefox, there is always some add on you have to download and I nothing that some interactive things don't work on firefox. I don't like it at all.

19. AceK

Telnet...;)

20. lode

lode Banned

I was born a lynx man and I'll die a lynx man. :biggrin:

I use both firefox and chrome. Firefox for business and chrome for cruising around.

Lynx would be great for security, but it doesn't have tls enabled by default, so that's obviously unsafe. And it has no idea what to do with JavaScript. I'll just be glad when Flash is buried.