Living with a small penis

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Israel Regardie, Jul 7, 2013.

1. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

With all this discussion about size, one must wonder if average is deemed to be small or maybe, small is average....lol

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

How about 7 then inch's that is sometimes bigger I used to be 6 but with exersize I have grown first to 7 and have been bigger, for guys who are interested just go to www.pegym.com and give it a shot, it takes time as its not instant thing to happen, but its the place to be if your not happy with your manhood, for most its a happy place to be.

And it does work, Good Luck

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Man is born with his own extender if fact he has two, lots of us guys have grown by using just our hands, exersizing does work, it takes time but is well worth going for it, with our hands and later a penis pump.

Try www.pegym.com and a penis pump it works.

4. Tinydinkle1970

Tinydinkle1970 Members

Small cock here too, 3 inches fully hard 1 inch soft. I’ve been a cuckold most of my adult life due to this but loved every minute of it.

Peter Gallagher and Happy Guy like this.
  5. How long do you like intercourse to last?

6. What if it's 7.5 inches and can write a Master piece?

7. I have one that gets harder than Chinese Arithmetic, and takes longer to wear out than boot leather.

8. I have both, and give good results

9. You only have to say something to mine. He will talk back to you all night.