Showing wife naked to a friend.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Jul 5, 2013.

1. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I, for one, think it is very normal for a husband to show his wife naked to other men, in whatever way he can. He is saying to them "Look at the gal I fuck! Look at those big tits and hairy ****! Don't you wish you could fuck her?"

I have been in all kinds of situations where another guy saw my wife naked. As I posted earlier, I have helped other guys spy on her when she was naked.

2. Dutmala

Dutmala Guest

Me and my gf often have sex on a camwebsite for amateurs (so no payments stuff, just having fun) so a lot of people with whom we talk much have seen her. I don't think my gf wants to be seen by close friends. She has my permission though, haha

1 person likes this.
  3. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm an exhibitionist and I'd love it if my husband would do what you did. My pussy is smooth, though, no hair whatsoever and I know this is rare in the country where we live. Men love to see it and to touch it, because I don't shave, so, it's really as smooth as my face. I'd love it if he'd bring his acquaintances home to see my pussy and my ass.

When we go to lifestyle clubs, I flaunt my body. I thrive at seeing cocks erect on my behalf. I also get wet when I see women with my husband, or at least looking at him.

Hairy, or smooth, I'm sure more visible pussies could make this world a better one. It's a pity we have to hide behind clothes.

4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I guess it's a matter of Whatever turns you (your wife and Bob!) On :)

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If anyone saw my wife (in her mid 50's) naked, they would see her as very slim & skinny, hour glass figure, brown pubic hair, small breasts, a flat butt.

6. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I will add another incident, during my second marriage.

We had out-of-town guests, a couple my wife knew before we married. The husband and I went to town in the morning, and when we got back to the house, about noon, I could hear our wives voices out on the patio, so we went out there.

My wife was lying on a chaise, sunbathing, without her bra. Her tits were completely visible. When she saw us come out, she jumped up, as if to cover herself, and berated me for coming home before she expected us. But her tits were still showing and I took quick looks at the other guy to see that he was looking!

Then she said "Well, there's no use getting modest now! He's already seen me!" so she lay back on the chaise, as before, with her tits completely exposed. Her friend laughed and asked if she should show herself to Me, in order to be fair, but my wife said "No!"

So we were there, the four of us, for about another half-hour, and the other guy had ample time to closely study my wife's bare titties. He tried to pretend that he was not, but after a few minutes he gave that up and just sat looking her way.

When my wife got up to go into the house, she didn't bother to cover herself then, either, and walked right past our friend with her naked tits on full display. When we got to our bedroom, she claimed that she was "so embarrassed" and berated me again for having come back while she was in such a state of undress.

But the result was that she and I just fell naked on the bed and fucked like rabbits. As we fucked, I was thinking about our friend having seen her tits, and I am sure she was thinking the same! I had to wonder if the next time he fucked his wife, if he was envisioning MY wife's tits! I certainly hope so!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

y u no make a profile on xhamster so we can all see..

Asianmiguy likes this.
  8. tonyma67

tonyma67 Guest

My wife has stripped nude to show my cousin where she was cut to have our first child naturally.
    She has also met my friends at the door nude
    She has been examined by a few of my friends
    Finally she models nude at lest once a month in erotic poses
    We are newly weds and have been married 43 years
    We have found that she loves to show off, but it took her a while to get over her puritan upbringing to show nude body to other people.
    Now we both love her exposure and are surprised how many younger men love to see her nude.

Pussytimes and Mike1026 like this.
  9. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I love tonym67's post. This is the kind of wife that so many of us would like to have. The best part is that it seems so "natural" for her.

As the husband of a woman that has been seen naked by hundreds of other guys, mostly at nudist clubs, I can still call-back the excitement of the moment when she appeared naked before one other guy, or several other guys, and I knew exactly what they were thinking as they stared at her naked body. Some of them even admitted it to me later: "God, I wish I could fuck your wife!"

It has been said by many on this site, including me, that it is perfectly normal for a husband to want to show his wife naked to other men. I have talked with so many other men over the years, and most of them will admit, when they realize that I will not be shocked or offended "I would LOVE to show my wife naked to other guys! I wish other guys could look at her tits and pussy and think about how they'd like to fuck her!"

The word is out for married ladies! "GO NAKED! Show that lovely naked body of yours to as many other men as can!"

TominMontana and ukiyoedo like this.
  10. Razor50

Razor50 Member

Love other men seeing my wife naked and do what I can to help. We go to swingers parties and nude beaches. ButI often show guys photos of her naked, without her knowing :)

11. Blade007

Blade007 Guest

Personally, I think it's wrong to show people without that persons permission. However, it's a huge turn on for me to do so and often do. I always ask her first though and she has never once said no. My wife loves to hear what people say when they see her naked. In fact, it's always her insistence that we go to nudist beaches when on holiday. She's a real teaser!!!

12. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I have always felt that when a woman poses for nude pictures, for her husband, that she is saying, without saying the words, that she wants him to show them to other men. She may pretend to be outraged when she learns that he has shown them, but I truly believe that in most cases, she will be thrilled to know that other men have looked at her naked body and have possibly had fantasies of fucking her.

Lucky Husband likes this.
  13. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. That's like rapist who say, "she secretly liked it." If she didn't give consent, then by sharing her photos, you're committing sexual acts without consent.

What scum.

14. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Other men have fantasies about fucking me. I know because I get asked out a lot. I figure if a dude asks me on a date, what he is really saying is he wants to spend time with me learning about and then doing whatever it takes to get my consent for sex. I belong to myself. If my husband wants to stroke his own ego and know for himself that other men desire what he has, he can come with me to a swingers place and watch them drool. He can hang back at the beach and listen to men hitting on me. He can listen to my anecdotes about friendly guys who chatted me up when I was shopping. Or he can brag to his co-workers about how good he has it, and bask in the glow of their nearly-unanimous agreement. What he cannot do is remove my ability to control where, when, and why I am seen naked in a sexual context. What a gross violation of our trust and intimacy!

1 person likes this.
  15. al_s

al_s Guest

I've had a few husbands "show her off" on YM. It was fun.

16. mircsta

mircsta Member

i have shown my friend pictures of my wife.

1 person likes this.
  17. darkdrums

darkdrums Member

id show u to whoever u wanted to

18. jmr2910

jmr2910 Members

My wife loves to sunbathe naked and one day was lying naked on the sunbed. I was with her in the garden when we both heard noises from the bungalow next door. Looking up we both noticed a workman on the roof getting an eyeful of my naked wife. Rather than cover up, which surprised me, she just carried on lying there and said to me in a soft voice, well he's already seen everything so I may as well just carry on sunbathing. Within minutes he work mate was up on the roof admiring the view of my wife's big tits and shaved pussy. Got to say it did excite me knowing that two strangers were there looking at my naked wife. To my surprise I think it also turned her on knowing they were looking as her as she opening her legs wider showing her naked pussy fully. This went on for around 30 minutes with the 2 guys getting an eyeful of my naked wife. That night we had the most amazing sex and my wife admitted that she had got so wet knowing the guys were looking at her ad wanted to do it again in public. Since then she has shown her naked body to a number of strangers and we end up having the most amazing sex afterwards.

Pussytimes, ayj984l3 and Running Man like this.
  19. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I can understand the great sex you had afterwards jmr.

It's not quite the same but my wife came home one night having bumped into her previous boyfriend whilst shopping. I could tell she'd felt rather pleased to see him and they'd even talked about a couple of their intimate encounters back in the day. I felt very turned on knowing that she'd felt quite turned on seeing him after such a long time.

We had the most fantastic sex that night with me asking questions like "did xxx do it to you like this?" and passing comments like "I wish you'd bump into xxx every week if he makes your pussy so wet."

Sadly, she's not seen him since!

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Fap fap fap

21. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I absolutely agree. I have a couple hundred nude photos of my wife and she would never forgive me if I showed them to anyone else. I have no problem with that. She posed just for me and that's the end of it. A few close friends know that they exist, as the topic has come up in conversation, but knowing about them and seeing them are two entirely different things.