To anyone buying Fox Farm

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Flakeofsnow, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Flakeofsnow

Flakeofsnow Member

an elevated garden bed? I would like to build my own elevated garden bed so my dogs won't get into my vegetables or herbs. Does anyone have any plans or could tell me a website where I could find plans to build a 2x4 garden bed?

also for the original post that I have replaced this post with.

I have made an absolute ass of myself, I was told Fox Farm was bought by Scotts. After doing some research I have found this has not been confirmed. Although I have heard problems where their soil has been infested with gnats or aphids but it all depends on when you buy it I guess. >.< We all make mistakes, I hope you still do some research though if you plan on buying potting soil from anyone.

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

I do that square foot gardening. I have a 4ft sq box with a plywood bottom. 2 by 6 sides 3/4 plywood bottom. It sits on an old pallet so I can move it around. You could set it up on blocks or sawhorses to get it higher. You don't need plans to build something like that.

3. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member