Do girls smell cock?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nicknack, Jun 28, 2013.

1. nicknack

nicknack Member

Here's a question... so you're having sex and the smell of vagina fills the air.

Now I'm thinking that's pretty straight forward standard expected stuff. However, it is known that in the animal kingdom animals block out their own scent as it would make things difficult to smell other creatures they wish to hunt or evade.

But a few days ago I'm having sex with my female friend with exclusive benefits, and presently I'm unable to climax - no biggy. And she likes that because I can go much longer and no need to wear condoms as she's not on the pill. But she sees some pre-cum on my penis, places it on her finger tip, takes a sniff and says that's me, rather than her own wet self.

So is there a male genitalia scent brought about by sex, that us men aren't privy to - and do you girls smell your own scent as well.

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

You don't need to cum to get a girl pregnant - Precum can contain sperm as well.

3. nicknack

nicknack Member

Yeah, was worried about that myself! Cheers.

4. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

Yeah. It can have a distinct scent.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Especially if uncut guys do not clean the smegma off the underside of their foreskin.

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Even the smegma has a function in Nature. Most of it is made up of a waxy substance released by pores in the foreskin intended to keep the glans moist & tender although, of course, this is no excuse not to keep the area clean.

7. nicknack

nicknack Member

You would have to go some days without a bath or shower to have smegma build up, or even show. Even if I'm ill and don't shower for say 4 days I have none.

8. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Its all more of a balls smell. A pungent cock is no bueno.

9. Trojjan

Trojjan Member

If you have inserted your cock into her and she then smells it and says 'thats you' more than likely it is her. On the other hand ones pre-cum can have an dour i've heard. I've been with girls where there is absolutely no smell whats so ever, and i've also come across women with what I consider bad sexual odors, but some people do like those odors.

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Some women I know have complained that when they gave a blowjob to uncut guys, there was a bad smell when they rolled back the foreskin and there was smegma there. For us cut guys, the smegma just dries up and drops off and we never see it (or smell it).

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As the source of the smegma is the foreskin in the first place, it's hardly likely to dry up & drop off.
    Also, according to Wikipedia, far from being harmful in any way, smegma is beneficial:
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma#Males)

12. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I never even heard of smegma until now.

13. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Well, I like to smell. I know that sounds weird, but I like to rub a man's dick all over my face...smell it in deep before I taste it. It turns me on.
    (oh, a CLEAN man....I don't like stinky or unwashed!!)

14. kma

kma Guest

yea that dick cheese

15. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Cock some times smells like fish. I guess thats just the natural skin oils that come out when the cock gets rubbed. If a guys hands smell like fish, you know he has been wanking his cock.

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Exactly, and there's nothing unhealthy or unclean about the fact. You can masturbate immediately after coming out of the shower & the scent will start to become apparent way before you climax.

17. StLucifer

StLucifer Guest

You people talk about your significant other's genitals not smelling, or smelling good to you…it's skin, if you don't wash it with soap & water, it'll smell…like bag. I dunno, maybe I'm weird, but every old lady I ever had, way back in the days when I still had sex (boo-hoo), we both had showers before sex…it's really my idea. They all never minded…it tastes way better if it's squeaky clean…tastes like it should…not like sweat and bacteria. Some people have worse body odour…this one girl had a fishy smelling monkey…it was almost difficult to fuck her let alone muck her out…and I just LOVE mucking out pussy…at least I did. She was clean, her kid was clean, she just had a bad smelilng pussy…too bad for her…missed out, cuz I'm good at it, or was.Probably still am.

18. StLucifer

StLucifer Guest

This one guy I know who has quite the hammer between his legs had this girl who he fucked on a regular basis. She was coming over one night…I said to him he'd best take a shower for her. He said she liked smelly knob. He said she got turned on by the smell of non-showered penis & scrotum…that's weird. I used to like to smell my old lady's comforter because it smelled like her, but not her Bumble Bee Tuna sweating vulva lips.

19. StLucifer

StLucifer Guest

I think human have sex pheromones like other animals do…I can smell a women who's having menstrual cycle constantly…not sure if other guys know that smell…it happened too many times to be coincidence. The smell of clean pussy drives me crazy(ER)…it's nature I think.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  20. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

I do get a scent from the guy before taking him in my mouth but I can't particularly differentiate especially after his been inside me. Why does it matter though if he's clean and you're screwing with him just enjoy it.

1 person likes this.