Submissive male.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Brey20, Jun 24, 2013.

1. cincy

cincy Members

My wife teases and denies my orgasms. I am submissive but she is not very dominant, but after a year of playing tease and denial, she is slowly becoming more dominant, both in and out of the bedroom. Life is good.

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

While I laugh at all the S&M thing, sometimes when I am engrossed talking about problems with one of my projects, Jane will tell me to 'shut up' and start unbuttoning my shirt and pants. I never seem to complain. LOL.

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

That’s being lucky and not submissive ;-p

Hugs & Spit and wilsjane like this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Ha ha, but it is great to have a woman who is not afraid to make the first move, rather than feel neglected and get in a sulky mood. Since most women's desires vary during their cycle, it is a pity that more of them are not like Jane, rather than leave their partner scratching his head looking for the right moments.

Kerri likes this.
  5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I consider myself submissive but not in a kinky sort of way..I just only enjoy being on the bottom with my partner...I just get a wonderful feeling ought of being made love to...hard to out into words for me.

6. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've always been the dom but wanted to try sub. I meet a dom woman she said I would be her slave I was not to wear anything when at her house I had to give oral sex to her she fucked me with a strap on when I would Cum I had to eat it. I was not to talk unless asked had to stay naked when friends come by.An I loved everything would do it again.