Submissive male.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Brey20, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Brey20

Brey20 Guest

I'm sure I'm not the only one here but I tend to want to be dominated rather than dominate but I can't find any women around here who feel the same as I do. I'm open to all sorts of things and really just want to know if there's anyone near me or how other people feel about it. If you want to know where I live I'll private message you.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You & I are in the same boat so to speak. I envy anyone who's partner dominates them sexually & doesn't hesitate at all & initiates sex very willingly.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i would think that's a good thing. if you want to be dominated, i don't know what you would do with a girl that wants to be dominated.

anyway, you're in nevada; you can pay for it if that's what it comes down to.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

In the stages leading up to the event I prefer to be dominated (especially when it comes to Straight Sex), where the woman makes the first move & opens the door to move on to the next stage, so to speak. Then, during foreplay, once again I like to be dominated, but this is the point at which I prefer the dominant role to change, as once it gets to penetration I prefer to be the dominant partner, on top, by far.

However, when it comes to Anal Sex, be it with males or females, regrettably, due to an excessive girth, although I would prefer to be the dominant partner, I usually have to accept the submissive role, as it's not that often I can manage Anal Penetration at all, and even if I can, it's usually too painful for the recipient.

5. Brey20

Brey20 Guest

I saw on a few threads about women using strap ons and I was wondering. What do you get out of it?

6. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

My man also likes to be submissive. Sadly i like to be submissive too i hardly know a thing about domination *sigh*

7. Brey20

Brey20 Guest

I usually am dominate but it's a fantasy of mine to be dominated. I'm usually the one dominating.

8. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

A mans anus is also his G spot. Most men like it to be stimulated how you do so is your choice..

9. Brey20

Brey20 Guest

I can't disagree that it is a g spot for men I was more curious as to what the women get out of doing their man with a strap on.

10. wobs

wobs Senior Member

i an not repeating my quote again texasgal

11. Brey20

Brey20 Guest

I've noticed that there is a huge increase of people and cyber sex. Probably just going with the times I guess but what's your guys' opinion about it?

12. Hisonly9304

Hisonly9304 Guest

My husband and I play a lot in strap on sex lol and I am naturally a dominant person but in our day to day lives ya know he works and I stay home so I am very dependant upon him so in the bedroom we flip rolls totally lol and I can get off mentally on it with just the feeling of control and knowing how satisfied he is. I love the feeling.

13. Dav

Dav Members

I hear you

14. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife is dom and I'm her bitch

15. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

She dominates, you bitch. ;)

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

you have to tell us at least what hemisphere you're in - you might be in the northeastern US or in Ontario or at McMurdo Base Antarctica (which should have a few tops at least situationally)

Perhaps you're in Lincoln, England or Witwatersand Suid Afrika

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

loyal men who come back for more and do what they're told - whaddaya think?

18. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Would you reconsider if she pegged you?

19. Horny616

Horny616 Members

I want a tall sexy lady to tie my hands and sit on my face. Ordering me to stick my tongue deep in her ass. Make herself cum on my face. Pee all over me and make me drink some. Then I want her to spread my legs apart and fuck me till I squirt from my cock. Take me doggy style, pull my hair and call me a slut.

20. Goander

Goander Members

I have found that prostate play makes me feel submissive and somewhat out of control of my noises, feeling & movements.