Free tarot card readings

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by DrewSpeaksTrue, Jun 15, 2013.

1. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and Blessings Windy, I did a general reading for you and here are the results.

It looks like you have a supportive environment that encourages you but you frequently feel caught between the right and wrong thing to do. Its a natural trait in Capricorns to be cautious and prudent and that's a great thing but you have the potential to experience bliss if you lose a little of the anxiety.
    One of your greatest assets to you is being content with what you have but when disciplined you can become ambitious.
    It looks like you had a comfortable past but there are struggles that you are ready to face straight on coming into action.
    At times you may feel like your current situation isn't fair which leads to you feeling despair but working hard will reap great rewards for you.
    You will experience a type of renewal in the future which will give you a great amount of hope. There is light in the darkness.

Good vibes your way,
    Drew

2. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

DazedGatsby, peace and blessings to you.

I did a future spread for you.

Your future finances look like they will be bountiful, there isn't a relationship to be revealed yet, you'll have a career that opens new opportunities and new beginnings for you. Your health should be bountiful and your assets are your ability as a Cancer to Sympathize/Empathize with the suffering of others.
    A future obstacle is a tendency to control situations because you have sensitive intuition and its like you know how things need to be done but you have to let go and trust in others to do things sometimes.
    you'll be juggling multiple priorities in the future but cancers are tenacious so don't be overwhelmed, you'll have what you need inside you to overcome them.

good vibes your way,
    Drew

3. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Thank you. :D

4. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

quite welcome

5. windy

windy Member

Hi Drew...thank-you for the reading. Yes I do have a supportive environment (my family) and yes I am always caught between the right and the wrong of it at work. 9 women and lots of drama lol. I suppose my current situation not seeming fair has alot to do with work also.
    I am absolutely content with what I have!
    The only thing that was off was the comfortable past. Anything but! Mind, the last 10 years have been pretty peaceful.
    Again, thanks.

6. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

any time =)

7. prettyviolet

prettyviolet Guest

I am female Sagittarius born dec 20 1989 I would like to know what do you see happening for me in the near future concerning my love life?

8. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Virgo sep 6 1986

I'm a skeptic and am giving you the chance to change my mind.

Tell me something about work/finances.

9. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

peace and blessings PrettyViolet,
    I did a love reading for you,

The cards indicate you have been patiently waiting in silence. Sags have a fondness for romance and tend to wear their hearts on their sleeves but it can leave you vulnerable to get hurt because honesty is your best policy and if someone isn't as honest and straightforward as you, you can take it personally.
    I see in the near future you will make a fruitful connection but your greatest asset is your intellect, but an obstacle can be that you let your imagination cloud your judgement of what the possibilities may or may not be for you in order to meet someone, its possible there's an option waiting to be tried that hasn't presented itself yet.
    It looks like you have had a positive attitude regarding the situation and that you look more than skin deep but if there is one thing that really bothers you is when someone plays mind games.
    The cards indicate you are going to experience great joy in the near future and you will be content so a new love is a definite possibility, but its always possible the great joy you experience may come from a different direction that surprises you.
    Peace and blessings,
    Drew

10. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

LetLoveAndTakeHold,
    Peace and blessings to you,

As a Virgo you have a knack for finance and frugality.
    It looks like financially you have had harmony, are in control now, and will be comfortable in the future - but you should seek the advice from others before jumping into an investment, the advice will prove valuable.
    One of your assets is that you don't like showiness in others but an obstacle can be getting too frustrated easily if your finances don't go as you planned. (Virgos are meticulous planners when it comes to money)

Your last job looks like it made you miserable, and if you have a career now it only allows you short lived luxuries (the odd vacation or work bonus is an example, or if grandma sends you a 50 in the mail for your birthday - you cant expect it all the time but its appreciated when it comes your way.

In the future it looks like your going to do something you have a natural ability for because to you a safest path is the most sure one.

Good vibes your way,
    Drew

11. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Thanks for trying but that could not be any further from the truth. It's closer to exact opposite

12. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

sorry it was off, didn't mean to waste your time

13. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Same as me.

A wierd coincidence, and I have never lokked at this sub forum before. This was the first thing I came across.

Could that be indicative of something...

My question " a general overview of my situation"

:)

14. LovelyLibraLady1015

LovelyLibraLady1015 Member

Thanks for the free readings, Drew!

I'm a Libra... October 15, 1984

Did he get scared or truly not care?

15. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

yes i dont have a specific question either

libra sept.28th 1979

16. yousuf_007sys

yousuf_007sys Guest

My name is MD YOUSUF(10 September 1987).

Please advise on my relation with Mariam Shamim(31 May 1990)

My parents have set her for me to get married. But I don't see her to have any interest on me. Its been an year I am chatting with her, trying my best to be familiar to her...i mean develop the relation but she doesn't seems to bother.

She doesn't comes online nor she responded properly when I talked to her about my love for her

Please advise

17. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Hey everyone, 3 quick things. I intend to do any floating/waiting readings soon!!! I've just been feeling under the weather and unmotivated recently but I'm coming out of it.
    Secondly, I don't need so much personal information as some of you have been giving, all I need is your star sign and question (and gender helps if its a relationship spread) - I just dont want to be responsible for too much personal info sitting in cyberspace for anybody.
    Thirdly, I only read what the cards say and into your star sign, Im not psychic/astrologer or a unicorn - just a dude who loves the tarot and uses it as a favorite tool.
    Peace and blessings and good vibes to everyone giving me a chance to do what I love to do.
    -Drew

18. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Hey BlackBillBlake!

I did a general reading for you and here's what the cards have revealed to me,

It looks like you have your hands full with your career or you have your hands full in finding one...dont worry, You are on the cusp of strength. People born on this cusp have no problem with hard work. Aries/Taurus are patient but dont submit to authority well so be careful with management relationships.

As for finances hard work will reap satisfaction, but Aries/Taurus have a knack for problem solving so if theres some glitches in your finances dont be afraid to take control!

It looks like health problems don't phase you too much, you just deal with it and move on.

As for love and relationships, first I want to mention your most compatible sign is Libra and it looks like a journey of sorts awaits you. It could be an emotional journey that changes your outlook on love, or it could indicate next time you travel you could meet somebody (if you dont already have somebody ofcourse) so dont be thrown for a loop if things push you out the front door and your blown to the wind.

One of your assets is that your able to handle conflict and bad news well..your sign is also dependable and caring and both those combined are a great strength.

as for obstacles, it looks like things are going rather well for you in general or for the most part because you have been blessed with alot of good in your life.

your general attitude is that you often feel caught between good and evil. Its tricky because sometimes your sign tend to be bundles of impulsive energy so there isnt always a well thought out plan on your part which could lead to some bad decision making, it isnt always a bad thing because your also passionate and that resonates well with romantic relationships.

Hope you enjoyed this,
    Peace and blessings,
    Drew:sunny:

19. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

LovelyLibraLady1015, good vibes to you,

I did a simple relationship spread for you and heres what I got out of it,

The dude wasn't really there for you the way he should of been and it looks like the relationship wasnt great and caused you some grief because you are an honest and conscientious person and expect people to be the same in return - it looks like he may have not been.

We are Libras, We love beauty and romance and we tend to put relationships on pedestals because we are quite passionate and a little bit day-dreamy so we tend to glamorize the reality of our relationships which makes us blind to the bad stuff until we have been hurt.

We have a beautiful, intellectual and justice loving sign. We like things to be fair and equal, and we dont like it when things seem contrary to what we think/believe....you may have a habit of over analyzing things to death and thats okay, its just part of being an air sign - we are thinkers, and we sometimes think too much.

I sympathize with you because my first relationship turned out to be horribly heartbreaking but Im going to tell you what I told myself - the relationship wasn't a healthy one and you can do better.

You will discover something either about yourself or somebody else in the near future that will play a part in your romantic life but the card also indicates you will have to put effort into the situation.

Peace and blessings,
    Drew

20. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Hey SlappySquirrel, good vibes to you (wasnt slappysquirrel a character on animaniacs?)

It looks like your career leaves you comfortable but theres one little issue, the cards indicate a slight materialism on your part so remember not to focus so much on things and cleaving to them, it wont make you happy....well, we are libras which means we love being surrounded by nice things, we like beauty and comfort - it isnt either of our faults its hardwired into our nature.

On the other hand, your finances dont look like they are in the best shape...do you find finances stressing you out and making you miserable? The good thing is as a Libra we tend to be trust worthy and we have a knack for holding on to other peoples money without issue, its our own that tends to throw us off! When you look into your finances, try to see whats actually necessity and what qualifies as extra or luxury because focusing on the necessities for a bit may lessen a little of the burden.

Im not entirely sure what your health situation is at the moment because the card indicates a future not yet revealed, so your guess is as good as mine except you have the benefit of having lived in your body....I have not.

One word to describe your love life according to the cards would be chaotic. We are signs that love romance and everything that comes with it - we wont admit it but we like the drama and the ups and downs - it is part of being passionate and sensitive...we have a keen sense of intuition aswell so its easy for us to be in tune with our partners.
    Heres the good news,
    we are great to be in a relationship with. We balance out other peoples fluctuating energies and people feel grounded with us especially because we tend to to think over things before we act.

One of your assets is your ability to juggle priorities, and as an air sign figuring out whats important shouldn't be too difficult, thinking and loving are 2 qualities we have in spades.

An obstacle looks like you are working yourself to the point of exhaustion, try to find an outlet outside of work so you can regain balance. Libras need things to go smoothly because we are good planners but sadly we cant control the universe...have a little fun.

You tend to look at things like new beginnings and new experiences which is a great great help when life seems dark and suckish, you also have a great deal of personal strength and have no problem running straight into problems/conflicts to solve them.

Peace and blessings to you,
    Drew