I live in a Muslim country

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by MasterSeal, Jun 13, 2013.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

its motherfucking prayer time ya phoney.. get off line and perform Salah..

infidels..

2. jaccobandquinn

jaccobandquinn Members

Muslims girls are great
    I really respect Muslim girls

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

All muslim girls are respectable as they are all the same. Just like western girls are not all respectable because some are christian and some are not! ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. jaccobandquinn

jaccobandquinn Members

Agree with you.

5. Asmodean

6. modeve

modeve Members

I have read all the posts with interest. What I find is most of these scripts are imaginative, biased and heresy. One fiend says that there is no Muslim country where hijab is optional. In other words, it is obligatory. What an excellent study and observation!!!!!! In Saudi Arabia it is not optional, in Iran women don't hide their face; in no other country WEARING HIJAB IS OPTIONAL, NOT OBLIGATORY.
    Some of my friends find America and American the only civilized country/nation. Since they are American, therefore, they have locked their mind.
    Do my European friends recall Victorian age? Even legs of tables and chairs were covered, as they gave sexual look.
    My only request is: please first get information (if not observation) not from yellow papers, but from authentic books. Why don't you start reading Karen Armstrong? She is not a Muslim.
    If it is not possible to see inside Muslim culture, please avoid writing comments and views.

7. NotGayCharlie

NotGayCharlie Banned

A happy tissues is for men. It is the tissue we use after we masturbate for clean up. I don't know why this guy would tell the girlfriend about all his happy tissues. This can not score him bonus points with the virgin. i have a lot of happy socks that have become a little brittle.

It is a sin to spill your seed in islam. Living in a Muslim country you should know this? It is against sharia law. What is the punishment for all your happy tissues?

8. Asmodean

^
    No clean socks

1 person likes this.