I live in a Muslim country

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by MasterSeal, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

I have been to muslim countries, they are strict but you just got to work your way around people and show them, that your nice and accepting of their faith. and then thats how they become more open to you.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He's complaining they are all frigid now, somehow marriage will magically change that, I suppose if they are dumb enough to fall for that why not

3. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

*sigh* they are only frigid because they don't want to be committing sins. After marriage u can do whatever you want with your partner. so...

4. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Is that a no? I understand it as a no.

5. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

I don't live there no lol ... but i have experienced that situation so its like half and half.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Good Point...:)

Cheers Glen.

7. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dont you ever feel the urge fo once in your life to actually say the truth?

This is how you all end up getting treated like crap, ones like him eventually end up working out you arent even attracted to ones his age, and what happens in Muslim countries? They take another wife, and the preceding ones are stuck doing the housework, slapped around if they dont get that right. Stuck in the very system you tricked them into in the fist place

9. OhReally

OhReally Guest

most likely not, but she most certainly could be stoned, depending on where it is.
    Also depending on where he is, some or many of the girls he deals with could have been victims of female circumcision.

@ Leila_XO, were you "born" a Muslim or did you convert?
    Because I honestly can never understand a woman willingly converting to that religion.

10. MasterSeal

MasterSeal Member

Okay. Time for some details; I live in Bahrain, sex isn't illegal but it's probably the biggest social taboo along with homosexuality, (obviously enough). But there's no capital punishment. I Wouldn't put a girl at that risk.. I settle for nothing less but absolute fun for the both of us.

I'm born here and I'm (an atheist) Bahraini myself. Most girls here don't have sex until marriage, I'm not at a point of my life where I feel ready for marriage yet; I have priorities, a busy schedule, I'm working hard for my dreams instead and marriage won't be on my list anytime soon - even if I truly fall in love, which is something I take seriously when it does happen, marriage is not a concept that I believe in. Also, confusing the need for love with the need for sex is a dangerous, dangerous thing so don't try to suggest it as an alternative, it accounts to brutally bad marriages here. I'm serious about all my choices in life. Right now I need a break from my last half-a-decade (committed) relationship with barely any sex.. I'm hoping to get a response from someone with similar experience, at a catholic boarding school, perhaps?

11. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

I know some European female doctors are interested in working in Qatar. I don't know if the same is true for Bahrain.

There must be some foreign women living in your country, that have more liberal views.

I think you have the best chance for casual sex with someone who isn't very religious and is curious about sex.
    Whether you can find a girl like that in your current environment or not, I have no idea.

12. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

All the girls I dated were more than willing to have fun. We simply took precautions to avoid any problems. Damn, I'm so happy to be an American who was born in a liberal environment.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

+1 Muslim has better English than most Americans.

14. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

Because they secretly wish they were Americans. Heck, if I were from that part of the world, I would be planning my escape, too.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

That's Because +1 Muslim Is Not A Muslim, He/She Is just Another One

Post Wonder That Appear On This Site "*add Nauseum*...[​IMG].

When In The Hell Will Members Here "Wake The Fuck Up", No

Genuine Person Makes A "First Post" Like This One, And

Yet You All Rush Foward To Respond To This And Other Trolls...:(.

Wake The Fuck Up...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Whenever I read Muslim males sex threads I simply imagine a white guy having a laugh.

17. odonII

odonII O

Well, there are a couple of pictures, and it isn't their only post or even first post - so I give the benefit of the doubt. I also read that he is living in a Muslim country, but is not Muslim himself. Obviously all of this could be BS. If so - Doh!

18. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

If you're actually a muslim than you should be ashamed of yourself and rest assured what you're doing is sin. But I suspect you're not because there's not too many islamic nations where the hijab is optional. Quite frankly I'm doing everything I can to move to Yemen and inshalla this time next year I'll be there.

As for flirting, well I speak to all non-believer males in a monotone. Despite being a white women I wear both a hijab and abaya. A man would have to be pretty desperate or dumb to not understand my message of "not interested so go away." I would have no problem wearing a niqaab or a burka if firting ever became a problem in my life.

If someone took 2 pieces of canady...
    Unwrapped one and threw it down on the sidewalk. Then they offered you a choice between the one still wrapped in their hand or the one unwrapped and laying in the sidewalk... Which one would you choose?

I suspect that I'm probably the only muslim here. I think I'll just print the pages of my past instead of coming back to this site. For some unknown reason I still feel the need to make sense out of my past. (I wish I had kept some sort of diary)

19. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

I was born Muslim :)

20. odonII

odonII O

He didn't say he was.
    Are you suggesting he isn't?
    Well, he did say he wasn't.
    Or do you think he is, but is claiming not to be?

21. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

I'm working really hard to get things in order to move to a muslim nation and here's someone that claims to live in one being a dip. So I guess I just got angry.