Medical Marijuana Effective for Treatment of Some Diseases

Discussion in 'Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mmjsource, Jun 7, 2013.

1. mmjsource

mmjsource Guest

How Effective is Medical Marijuana for Treatment of Following Diseases!

• Cancer
    • Glaucoma
    • Anorexia
    • HIV
    • Alzheimer's
    • Parkinson's disease
    • Migraines
    • Appetite Loss
    • Multiple sclerosis etc

1 person likes this.
  2. BookerAkers

BookerAkers Members

Medicinal Marijuana is very effective for these diseases.

3. DieselGirl

DieselGirl Members

Pain, depression and anxiety? I know that taking too much can actually decrease seratonin, so dosage would have to be limited for depression.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was a growing a second head out of my neck one day and so I bought some medical doobies. Now I gots just the one head.

rollingalong likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What if I, grew another funky head and her name violet. Ed..? and she head butt me every time I cussed, well I would need two microphones when I bust. Would you show me love even with another head? Or would you be like Fuck you and Ed!

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why does it have to be "medical" marijuana? What's the difference?

7. JuanDZ

JuanDZ Members

The "medical marijuana" its call to those strains that have more demostrated effects for the treatment of some diseases. Some genetics are more effective for painkill, other are more strong helping to sleep or helping to be hunger. When you choose a variety that makes better the right effect your are looking for, its more easy to have succes. Many webpages talk about the diferent effects that each genetic has, and also you can read the breeders description to be sure.
    Besides this now a days exists new kind of strains called CBD Marijuana, these genetics are develop to have more concentration of CBD and less of THC, so the psicoactive effects are menor, looking for better strictly medical uses. There new banks of seeds that only makes CBD Seeds, and the tradicional banks are also working hard in this kind of seeds.

8. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

i kan k1ll iT

9. Blair44

Blair44 Members

Cannabis plants have shown promise in providing therapeutic benefits for chronic diseases. While research is ongoing, there is evidence to suggest that cannabinoids, such as CBD and THC found in cannabis, may help alleviate symptoms associated with certain conditions. These benefits include pain relief, reduced inflammation, improved appetite, and relief from nausea and vomiting.

However, it's important to note that the use of cannabis as a therapy for chronic diseases should be approached with caution. Different strains and dosages can have different effects, and individual responses may vary. Additionally, the legal status and regulations surrounding cannabis use vary from country to country, so it's crucial to adhere to local laws and seek guidance from healthcare professionals before considering cannabis-based therapies.