twin tower bombs

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by cooler king, May 29, 2013.

1. Zzap

Zzap Member

How about CGI?

[​IMG]

10 minutes work on your home computer

so you all wanna see some bombs?

feast your eyes on this lil jewel

[​IMG]

and this one, the side they didnt show you on tv LOL

[​IMG]

how about that?

2. odonII

odonII O

:beatdeadhorse5::sleeping:

Happy New Year...

3. LornaDoom

LornaDoom Senior Member

This one is a obvious one..hard to believe people actually believe the "official" story..makes me very shameful to even be American..there will be a day when these Satanic politicians will get theirs..dust they will become

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Originally Posted by Pressed_Rat View Post
    Anyone who doesn't think the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition need only look at the perfect collapse of WTC-7 on the evening of 9/11. I personally don't think the towers were brought down the same way, but if one building was intentionally demolished that day, what makes it so hard to believe the others were not as well? Never before 9/11 have buildings collapsed from what we were told the main cause of the collapses on 9/11 to be: fire.

no, not this.

believe what you want (or what Alex Jones wants you to, whatev). there have been building collapses due to fire.
    here's a complete report on a collapse a few years before, note page 26 where other similiar fires leading to collapse occured.

http://www.interfire.org/res_file/pdf/Tr-097.pdf

failure of an engineered system designed to withstand a set of theoretical circumstances happens all the time. that doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.
    unless you want it to.

5. odonII

odonII O

:beatdeadhorse5::sleeping:

Happy New Year

6. LornaDoom

LornaDoom Senior Member

dont you have your underwater basket weaving course soon?

7. odonII

odonII O

Nope. Would it be fairer to say: come up with something original, or at least provide a little more than what you did. Otherwise it comes across as spam, IMHO.

8. LornaDoom

LornaDoom Senior Member

I would like to say to you thanks for the great insight on how I should think..you are truly an original genius..I bet you watch FOX? fair and balanced!

9. LornaDoom

LornaDoom Senior Member

and you really should not say IMHO, cause honesty plays no part in your opinion

10. odonII

odonII O

It's...In My Humble Opinion

11. Zzap

Zzap Member

yeh but this is not a real plane, no one needs to be a cgi expert to see it do they?

[​IMG]

I can certainly understand why some people would prefer to sleep and pray this gets swept under the carpet!

[​IMG]

on the other hand that is a real plane, you can test the graphics if you like.

12. Zzap

Zzap Member

Keep in mind that the buildings you are talking about have completely different design goals.

Auditoriums and show rooms in your examples are designed for maximum unobstructed open area and generally those structures are not so prone to catch fire and have low probability of fire.

Office hirises on the other hand are very prone to fire with smokers throwing cigarettes into garbage cans etc. and they require much higher redundancy.

Your fire report shows thin walls that caved and one overhead that is disformed, which is not out of line for those types of designs however its not applicable comparatively to the hirises because hirises are designed far more robust. In the case of the wtc, 5 times redundancy.

case in point, the steel hirise did not fail after suffering I believe nearly 16 hours huge billowing fire, the wtc buildings had no billowing fires in any of them!

[​IMG]

meantime the water sprinklers in the wtc were working

[​IMG]

the fires were going out and an entire side of the building didnt even have smoke damage much less fire damage

[​IMG]

13. odonII

odonII O

We don't get Fox News in the UK.

14. odonII

odonII O

Your videos look like they have been under a carpet for a decade...we have already been through the use of crappy images.

15. Eon

Eon Member

16. Zzap

Zzap Member

Yes I know you want better quality CGI, frankly I am happy their fraud is so obvious.

oddly enough 12 years later you still accept this is a real plane?

[​IMG]

and this one aired 50 times per day for 5 years by every network

[​IMG]

17. odonII

odonII O

Is it time to trot out your photo bucket account again...?

I accept the first video is the sun bounced off the wing.

I can not say I payed much notice of the others.

Only the slightly unhinged think a couple of planes did not hit a couple of buildings.

Like I said: :sleeping: :beatdeadhorse5:

18. Zzap

Zzap Member

unhinged? I have a different position in that only the slightly unhinged would believe the "original" footage are real planes.

10 minutes of cgi gets the same results.

[​IMG]

10 minutes work on your home computer

hollywood did a much better job of making it look real than the government and news media.

[​IMG]

well maybe not hugely more real but definitely a more convincing job overall.

and as far as clarity goes how could you wish for better clarity that this?

[​IMG]

You do not even need to strain your eyes to see that its classic explosively controlled demolition

19. odonII

odonII O

That'll be a 'yes' on the trotting out your photo bucket account, then. *sigh*

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

plane blob wing disappeared due to reflecting sunlight off buildings.. a phenomenon called counter illumination ..